There's probably been threads like this but

any weird things you eat? combos of food that others give you weird looks for?

for me its nacho cheese doritos in a pb&j sandwich.

I eat kiwis whole. Skin and all.

IDGAF.

I put greek yogurt on everything

how much of everything is "everything"? because if that includes like, steak, we're gonna have a problem

Strawberry jam and cheddar sandwich.

I like blueberry jam with gouda too. Eh you gotta find a way to enjoy shitty cheese if it's all you can find around.

Are you the kimchi guy that posted on another thread ?

I eat chocolate pudding with doritos

I put chili powder on my PBJ's sometimes.

More weirdly, I love grape jam on my Bojangles chicken biscuits. Sweet, spicy, savory.

same

sounds like it tastes fuzzy

It really is more just a texture than a taste. It's surprisingly unoffensive.

Does not bother me at all, I remember my aunt freaking out when she saw me doing it, but she is one of those people who can't handle peach fuzz and has to eat nectarines.

My submission is peanut butter and pickle sandwiches.

Also, raw ground beef... make a little ball, poke a little dimple into it, put in a few drops or Soy or Worcestershire sauce. Yum.

jello and ketchup

how about a non-combo, I like eating cans of diced tomatoes/green chiles by itself with a spoon. my mouth will suffer in the process but it's satisfying. though it's a bummer when you get a dud can where it just doesn't taste right. still okay to go into cheese dip, but not suitable for direct consumption.

Mashed potatoes with mustard. Seems my great grandmother also did this, but none of my other family members or friends do.

Yes

love peanut butter and oreos.
favourite combo is apple and cheese sandwich.

Chocolate zingers with mustard.

I wish you were dead.

I put peanut butter and nutella and crushed doritos on double cheese and pepperoni pizza from dominoes

Any time i ask for spinach on anything at subway they look at me crazy!!??Then when i dont get any sauce they lose it.

>Pic Related

I fold up slices of salami with crushed Doritos in them. Reverse tacos.

Baked cheetos and orange soda (not combined but consumed at the same time) are GOAT.

Get a bowl, fill it with twizzlers filled twists (cut into half inch pieces) and cheez-Its, mix it up a bit and enjoy. It's also good to have a tall glass of water around.

I like to dip chicken nuggets and french fries in honey. Not honey mustard, plain honey.

My nigga, I'm a spinach man too, especially at subway. The taste is mild and the texture is soft, it doesn't affect the taste of a sandwich whatsoever and it's just good to add because it's nutritious. You can add spinach to anything.

friend of mine does this. I remember the first time I saw him just bite into one like it was a fuckin apple I was horrified. Still haven't tried it, but ill work up the courage some day

I watched an LP of Deadly Premonition and got introduced to the Sinner's Sandwich. its supposed to just be bread, smoked turkey breast, cereal, and strawberry jam. I prefer mince on bread and with cheerios for the cereal. I also put the jam right on the Cheerios and wait a few minutes for the jam to soften them before I eat it.

It shouldn't work, but it just does.

Peanut butter and jelly farfalle. Ridiculously easy to make and so good.

quark (dry eastern european kind) with ketchup

I thought I was the only one. Although I do it with peanut butter sandwiches, I'm not a big fan of PB&J

honey and cheddar cheese on bread

everyone thinks I'm a fucking monster when I say I like it

I do this as well
Apricot and brie
Blackcurrant and stilton

I like jam and cheese in general, this guy thinks like I'm eating cum sandwich.

Peanut butter and pickle sandwiches are one of my favorite snacks.
Also, doritos and French onion dip, but that's not so weird

mac n cheese without stirring in the cheese packet. i just empty it out on top

>work in homecare
>help old people with shit(sometimes in a literal sense)
>some old lady has toast with cheese, honey and butter of course
>first I thought it was a little weird
>until i tried it at home
i didn't necessary use cheddar but another strong cheese

man I really want to try these now

Two of my favorite combos are:

Peanut butter on pancakes

French fries dunked in mayo or tartar sauce

Not really that weird

Pbj but with waffles instead of bread.

My niggas!

Ay, my man. I use mustard whenever I make mashed potatoes. I also like to put boiled carrots in there.

taters with mustard is basically potato salad you dorks, it's not weird

>violating the sanctity of French onion dip with anything but unflavored potato chips

>Peanut butter on pancakes
Hell yeah dude, some nice thick pancakes with peanut butter and some good thick maple syrup with an ice cold glass of milk.

Shit is godly.

Give it a try m80. It's great

Carrot sticks and A-1 steak sauce.

That makes me want to gag.

But a bit of pb on trefoil cookies is nice.

How obese is your town?

Baby spinach is great on sandwiches.

I insert an m&m in one of these and enjoy the delicious combo.

I eat pizza with a bit of milk used instead of a different dip like garlic

I like peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwiches.

Word.

Similar to this. I like to eat pepperoni pizza with a tiny bite of an Oreo, and wash it down with milk.
It's an odd combination of savory and sweet, but I enjoy it. At least, I do when I'm alone, because if someone sees me do it I get the weirdest fucking looks.

You know seeing all these "cheese and jam"ish combos aren't that suprising. Ever had like brie cheese and marmelade??? That shits god tier

I found out that sour cream is good with most things. Some dripped from my pierogi onto my steak, that's fine. It's also good in soup. Trying to find more things to put sour cream on.

Ah also I would eat chocolate with the sweet chili Doritos.

chips and cream cheese

I eat Sour Cream with quite a bit of things.

Eggs, Turkey/Ham sandwiches and even hotdogs.

Good thing I don't eat those things often.

My little brother used to mix apple sauce with mayonnaise. Shit was fucked.

Your kimchi looks nice user.

I didnt know i liked this until way recently. Brownies with cheeze-its. The perfect combo of sweet cheesy goodness.

My grandpa put mayo on his jello

goldfish and m&m's makes a good trailer trash trail mix

>nacho cheese doritos in a pb&j sandwich
I do that too

tl;dr never had pbj, first time I heard of it was at school, I went home and forgot what kind of butter, so I just made a margarine and jelly sandwich. Still tastes better to me than pbj

I put fresh squeezed lime on my popcorn.

My old roommate used to dunk hot dogs straight out of the package into a tub of sour cream. Started locking my door after that.

you want to take your sandwich to the next level? peanut butter, pickle, and cheddar cheese. GOAT.

i like cocktail sauce on baked mac and cheese

Lemonade and Pretzels. Salty sweet balance.

I put sour cream in my pastry dough sometimes. Gives it a little tang which complements fillings that are super sweet.

Whenever I eat chocolate, I like to drink orange juice, it leaves the most wonderful aftertaste in your mouth.

I do this too and while I was drunk with a friend showed him to do it and he thought it was cool too. People fear kiwi skin for no reason, it's almost as inoffensive as an apple or a peach.

God damn, what a pleb way to eat an Oreo cookie.

Here is what you REALLY do:

>screw cookie top off
>CLEANLY FAGGOT
>spread thin layer of peanut butter onto Oreo cookie half
>place cookie half peanut butter side down, on top of the Oreo
>repeat steps 4 or 5 times
>drop Oreos into milk
>let sit for a few minutes
>once fully disintegrated, scoop up Oreo sludge
>chocolate peanut butter milk leftover

wa la

I put mustard and tobasco on guacamole and eat it with a spoon.

Doritos and Chocolate. Either plain milk chocolate, or reeses cups.

>there's probably been threads like this

This is what I really hate. Fucktard trolls acting all innocent. You dumb pile of shit.

I honestly kind of like corn tortilla chips with like marshmallows or chocolate with them, perfect sweet and salty flavour