Last night I ate two Domino's pizzas and a whole thing of garlic bread

Last night I ate two Domino's pizzas and a whole thing of garlic bread

Why am I so fucking fat Veeky Forums?

Because you have no self-control. There isn't some alien life controlling you to eat this junk, you're the one responsible. Now fuck off, and go back to if you want to talk about your problem.

Because you ate two pizzas and a garlic baguette yesterday.

Sort yourself out OP.

You just need to work out and get on a diet.

try doing a keto diet. you can still eat some pizza and you'll lose weight. that's what worked for me.

pizza has carbs, not keto.

lol post pics. how fat are u lol.

I can drink a box of wine of two days get on my fucking level.

It's easy lie energy spent, high energy consume

>do keto
>eat pizza
>carbs
>on keto
why are you even recommending him a meme diet he just needs to watch calories and macros it's so fucking simple

you should just eat a bunch of dicks OP, they are always in season and are high in protein!

Literally how? I get full after like 4 slices. What the fuck is wrong with people like you?

>It's easy low energy spent, high energy consume

You probably also gulped it down with a gallon of soda and had some desserts. Just guessing.

Amazing weight loss strategy: next time you try putting something that isn't a vegetable or lean protein into your mouth, don't open it. Repeat this until you're no longer disgusting.

just conserving energy for later dude, let em be

>I get full after like 4 slices
What the fuck is wrong with both of you?

Because you're depressed?

Not him, but being uncomfortably full is... uncomfortable. So I just eat until satisfied. So I never stretch out my stomach/appetite to the point where I can eat 2 fucking pizzas and a garlic loaf.

Jfc op post your bmi

>not drinking a 3L in a day

Your journey is not yet complete

4 slices of domino's pan pizza is like 1300 calories. I might reach for a fifth if it's some garbage thin-crust pizza, but why would I ever get that?