Little Caesars

thoughts?

Hot n ready is a mistake, go with the deep dish

Worth the cost
Hot n ready is good if you go at the right times

Never go after 1:30 or 8:30
Never go before 5:30

P.M right?

Why bother when you can get a pizza made fresh other places in 10 minutes? Like Domino's large one topping is 6.99 and it only takes 10 mins to make

Yeah obv

It's a good option, but for some reason during lunch dominos seems to fuck up.

Cheapest stuff around. Not great, but edible. If you're short on cash and really hungry, it hits the spot every time.

>running low on money to get to friday
>buy a pizza and use it over a day or two
Not proud I've done that before but it does work for 5 bucks

welcome to my diet for this month.

Lil ceasars the human equivalent to dogfood

Smelling your own shit after eating this mess will have you identifying something similar to dog feces

love when the little man says "piece of pizza"

I thought it said Pizza Pizza

can't eat the regular stuff
but pic related is bomb

Pizza isnt pizza in my book when its not 100% real milk cheese
Its going to need pork product and pineapple plus jalapenos

So at this point we aren't judging food by how it tastes, but how your shit smells after eating it?

The nearest Domino's, Pizza Hut, and Papa John's are too far away my pizza would be cold by the time I got it home. There are a couple of local pizza places close by but they're WAY more expensive.

Pretty sure he says "Pizza! Pizza!"

Hot n Ready, with parmesan and garlic butter added on.

go back to the commercial and listen carefully. I thought it was pizzax2 for the longest years, now I know. Piece of pizza!

You two are a diamond dozen and tis a doggy dog world.

fuck that... the hot and ready gets better after it is sitting in the heat box for an hour. the cheese is no longer stringy, but gains this excellent bite to it... it's like sinking your teeth into the flesh of a freshly killed animal.

Isn't it dime a dozen? :O

For all intensive purposes, yes.

I love you.

In all reality, if you have one who doesn't make the crust like shit. pick up some Basile leaves and re peppers with some shredded motz and put those on to your liking in a cast iron with a sprinkle of water and a cover. I'll go from about 75@ to a dollar and makes it so much better when you want to have a slice.

cardboard with tomato sauce on top

I used to fucking love Little Caesars growing up. They had the best sauce of any major pizza chain around and the olive oil and sesame seeds were great.

And then I tried this garbage once and i've never looked back (No I didn't get the hot and ready because that shit sounds horrible).