Forced through 9 grades until I dropped out

>Forced through 9 grades until I dropped out
>NEET now
>videogames aren't my thing anymore after the gaymer gayte thing
>get into /pol/ because of it
>Find out I have a hardcore love for history specifically roman era shit
>Want to get into science and genetics
>Realize that requires math, something that I neglected the most until my last days of schooling
How do I grow a passion for math that equals my passion for history?
Should I just give up get a GED and go to college for that shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20130302225806/http://www.criticalthinking.org.uk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>/pol/tard wants to get passionate in math to debunk racial equality
not quite enough to kill me, but close, your getting there

one way to get a passion for math is to have better genes.

>Find out I have a hardcore love for history specifically roman era shit
>Want to get into science and genetics
Is there a link I am missing?

A whole lot of shit that happened over a very long period of time

T-to have credit when I tell people romans are genetically supeiror

How old are you?

I work in a pretty famous lab at the NIH, involving engineering, genetics, and cell biology. I am pursuing an MD/PhD so maybe I can give some advice on science/math.

Twenty now
They have to be genetically superior to be the strongest most adaptable military power on the planet. Caesar is a god.

FACT SLAM
>The genetic difference between man and monkey is 1%!
>Man is closer to monkies than rats are to mice!
>Romans died because of lead poisoning, not so smart!
>We are all one race!

Epic win

>white master race

>suck at math

Lol maybe you should reevaluate your poltard beliefs

>>We are all one race!

We clearly arnt.

This is an ideology. Not a fact.

Just because I never learned extensive math doesn't mean I can't learn it. It's just really boring.

FACT SLAM!!!
>Love trumps hate
>We are all the same on the inside
>Men are biologically no different from women
>Punch nazis

Maybe you should learn what /pol/ actually advocates before trying to slam shit you don't understand.

Here's what pol thinks:
>Asians are the best logical thinkers, but they lack creativity
>Whites are a good mix of logic and creativity, some having more or less than others
>Blacks are.... Well you already understand what pol thinks about them

Well minimum time to a bachelors would be 7 years then and genetics now all about nextgen sequencing which would require further education (master's or more likely, PhD) to actually do something with it.

A bachelor's just doesn't really do much, unless you want to do repetitive, mindless lab work for ever.

You should definitely pursue further education though. You're still young enough where you could have a degree before 30 and that's not terrible.

Many people finish their PhDs around ~30, but you would have to decide to dedicate the next 1-2 decades of your life to education.

Not OP but most people, especially the ones that are good at math are practically autistic when it comes to critical thinking. So i would say that maths is not really the only criteria for this so called master race of yours.

>debunk racial equality

You act like this is a hard proposition. Look up the bell curve.

Racial Equality, Diversity, Race mixing, Non Discrimination are all part of an ideology used by cynical bankers to control the wests mind.

We are not all born equal, and it is only by admitting that fact to ourselves that we may remedy it.

Pro tip: Ideology is for losers.

Thanks for the advice

FACT SLAM.

You are an Ideological doofus who prefers someone else to author your ideas.
You will never escape the cycle of suffering your stupidity creates for yourself.
If these slogans you shout were all true, they would already be accepted by the world as they would be the worlds origin. The fact that you have to shout these slogans is evidence of their untruth.
Your ideology will never control my mind.

We looked at the data. When you crunch the numbers, there is 0 genetically relevant difference between an Aryan and an Abbo.

FACT SLAM
>suck my dick
>your a cuck
>build the wall
>pepe the frog

My advice would be to pay for a maths tutor, as that is what is helping me.

I would also say that you need to crystallise your ideas about your future. You need to know every stepping stone and what is needed to get to the end objective. Dont simply focus on one stepping stone at a time, focus on the end game.

Except for the bell curve.

>we
>crunch numbers

yea this isn't reddit, we can speak the truth here.

Humans are widely different - as much as any other subspecies comparison. There is just social repercussions for acknowledging this, including defunding and defamation.

I still haven't thought of an end goal. To be totally honest I didn't think I would make it this far.

>guys some white ppl suck at one thing and some brown are good at this thing etc

>instead of developing an ideology based on individualism and respecting everyone as an individual we should just continue to push racism by claiming that our racial theories account for these huge discrepancies

Also i would recommend learning Critical Thinking. This will help with debunking all sorts of things.

web.archive.org/web/20130302225806/http://www.criticalthinking.org.uk/

Learn the flaws and fallacies atleast.

what is considered "genetically relevant"?

I could certainly predict that the child of two abos would look more abo than the child of two caucasians. So is skin color and facial structure not "genetically relevant"?

Racial equality is an ideological presumption, not an actual theory of any kind. It's creationism-tier: you start with an assumption that must be disproven rather than the contrary. There is literally zero (0) fucking evidence FOR it.

Again. The Bell Curve.

We are not all equal.
Maybe no one is a master race, but we still arnt all equal.

FACT SLAM

>/pol/tards are incapable of avoiding bait

Why worry about ideology, focus on the truth. There are statistical correlations between race and IQ, and things like that. At the same time, there's enough variation within a race so it doesn't make sense to dismiss a particular individual based on what race they are.

You can acknowledge the statistical trends without being a dick to individuals over it.

No, we're unafraid of debating.

who won the fact slam guys?

The truth is that your statiscal studies are fake news

>drop out
>NEET
>/pol/
>wants to "get into science and genetics"

You're scum. There should be a requirement for posting on this board, like being a college student/graduate.

You're literal trash and the world would be better off if you didn't exist. You're parents are also failures for allowing you to drop out.

stay mad

There's a very fine line between unafraid and unintelligent. Respond to all the obvious trolls you want; I won't tell you how to spend your time.

>Go through 7 grades of not paying attention and being told I have math retardation
>Drop out, play vidya for 3 years straight never doing any math, decide to get a GED
>At this point diagnosed with Bioplar Type 2, Depression, and ADD, but not medicated
>Study for literally 3 months, doing math shit off Khan Academy
>Get my GED with honors in all subjects except math, passing them all on my first try
Nigger, it's literally the easiest fucking shit ever.

Like, if you can TYPE as well as you can in your OP, then you have the writing portion of the test pretty much 100% done, and if you have the reading comprehension of a big boy you'll be ok in the reading section.

Just like, read a few books to get your comprehension up a little, and go pick up a grammar book from a thrift store if you really need it.

For Math, like I said, just go watch Khan Academy stuff.

The only hard shit on the GED test was just a few quadratics, and I REALLY rushed through 'learning' slope.

I put learning in quotations because my depressed bitchy thought process at that point was
>Okay, I have like 4 days left until I take this test, I don't care anymore about understanding why any of these formulas work. I just care that they do.
Then I memorized how to do the problems and went at it.

I spent the first 10 minutes of the math test paralyzed with fear, and then I started to do the first problem, got into the groove, and went out like a champ.

Now I'm on meds and re-learning shit for real now, and I feel much better, and hope to enter college soon.

Go do it nigger. Don't be a little pussy.
>run straight ahead and you keep running forward, no matter what.
>There are people in your life who are gonna try to hold you back, slow you down, but you don't let them.
>Don't you stop running and don't you ever look behind you. There's nothing for you behind you.
>All that exists is what's ahead.

>/pol/tard can't into math but wants to get into genetics.

/pol/ retards should just fuck off back to their safe space echo chamber.

>>get into /pol/ because of it
You know how you /pol/tards hate gays for being stereotypically loud and flamboyant and constantly trying to let everyone around them know how gay they are?

You're basically the imageboard equivalent of that.

>FAKE statistics and studies

Hello, newfriend! May I suggest that you start with Kahn academy, starting with all the basics, even if they seem simple, and working your way up to calculus.

By that point you'll honestly have enough math knowledge for most science fields, with some higher level physics fields being exceptions.

However, if you're still interested in mathematics itself after all that, then you might want to start looking into discrete mathematics and introductory real analysis, after which point you'll be more than able to find your own path.

Of course sometime in all that studying you'll want to throw in a little programming, learning something like Python.

If his research topic is on racial genetics he won't get a PhD

>I am pursuing an MD/PhD so maybe I can give some advice on science/math.
lmao

doubtful

how? are you saying that they made up the data?

>/pol/ aka 'what other people do affects me greatly'
low iq trap

The studies the data the whole concept is racist propaganda

>pol aka other ppls accomplishments are mine cause we look alike

>pol AKA if my side acts stupid then it's a false flag psyop conspiracy but if their side acts stupid it's because they're stupid

Mate any courses you take are going to make you reach conclusions contrary to what you already think, if you really want to prove racial inequality you're going to have to invent new science or debunk a fuckton of existing science

Bad news, you're a brainlet, and nothing will change that

Get bent

>I don't like facts if theyre rayciss cause they make my fee fee's hurt

get off sci

>Ideology is for losers.

LOL HE DOESN'T KNOW YOU CAN'T ESCAPE IDEOLOGY HAHAHAHAHAH

This told me all I needed to know. I sincerely hope you kill yourself, dumb /pol/tard

>pol aka I actually agree with socially conservative Islam but I'm white so

>low IQ inbreds arguing for difference in IQ between races, even though this would put him at the bottom of the white race
>so you assert your white identity as a means to make up for your utter inadequacy both intellectually and sexually
>b-b-but muh whiteness, I is smart

You don't even understand basic genetics, how can you do math

SAD!

Was fusion achieved in the early 2030s?

Fuck wrong thread

Yes it is!!
Which is why people with dark skin are stupid lazy wellfare collectors!!

Glad we're on the same page

white ppl love welfare though they voted for it when america was still very homogenous

Shut up Bobby

Fucking lol

>Race mixing
Yeah, it can't simply be that people mate with who they want. It's not like we see different sub species and genetic groups mate with each other in nature or anything.
No it's le jews.

>Drumpf works with jews and his son in law is a jew

>he has to if he wants to get anything done, he's still really our guy 1488

if the jewish conspiracy is real then nationalism is at the top of the jew's list of tools used to control the weak minded

>ideology is for losers
>yet is following an ideology
brainlets get out of my BOARD

>Son in law
So is trump literally "Me and my wifes son"?

more like me and my daughters cuckold

Don't go, time traveller, tell us more.

> son in law
> my wife's son

This is exceptionally strong bait, well done

If you didnt even finish high school you're probably fucked. Did you even take a SAT or ACT test? That's the first thing any reputable college will want to see.

Do what your father was too cowardly to do: put a bullet in your head. Pack with soil, water liberally, lots of sun

Rest in pepperinni brainletinni

And redguards are good at basketball and reptillians are skooma junkies and sneakthieves

The jews.

Top kek

Interracial mixing must be in part due to available choices within same race just being so so shitty