How do we reclaim our throne of STEM from the chinks?

How do we reclaim our throne of STEM from the chinks?

Other urls found in this thread:

oecdeducationtoday.blogspot.mx/2013/12/are-chinese-cheating-in-pisa-or-are-we.html
educationrealist.wordpress.com/2013/10/31/noahpinion-on-iq-or-maybe-just-no-knowledge/
youtube.com/watch?v=piEayQ0T-qA)
unz.com/akarlin/sinotriumph/
serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/serendipupdate/correlation-between-music-and-math-neurobiology-perspective
sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/03/090316075843.htm
berksmusic.com/whymusic/whymusicimprovemath.html
telegraph.co.uk/education/9159802/Music-helps-children-learn-maths.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They have pollution and an uncivilized population.

We

Teach

EVERYONE

Holy fuck, why do people still not understand this after decades?

>15 year olds
That's the problem. HS math and science is a joke compared to college work, hell even some colleges make their undergrad easy as shit.

China has over a billion people and less budget in education and they still beat the US.

Most of them are cheating desu. Intl' students cheat so god damn much in college.

Wrong.

Asian countries screen out the less intelligent of their population because they are a net decrease on resources. They are then focused on menial tasks because you need someone to do the manual labor.

By educating everyone, you have a wider breadth of people to accommodate, which detracts from the more intelligent.

Irrelevant though because we cannot reclaim STEM from Asia. Most cultures over there place work above all else, family, leisure, etc.
People over here wouldn't go for that - you would have to restructure large swaths of society.

quads

>tfw your country is so underdeveloped that it isn't even close to be in the top 50

Are these SAT scores or what

like what do these numbers mean

Better public education. Boom, problem solved.

Also, I believe black people may pull us down a bit (which is understandable since many couldn't even get an education 50+ years ago). So another thing would be to make sure all groups get a good education too.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3TCpzSe4cs
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wbl-PflEc0
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZjxkDA1s-c
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xpOn0OzXEw
www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiczDPx96ac
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdMN8ioUYGc
www.nier.go.jp/kokusai/pisa/video/How_does_PISA_work_640x360.mp4
all4ed.org/debunking-seven-myths-about-pisa/
www.oecd.org/pisa/pisafaq/
www.oecd.org/pisa/data/
52.31.27.158/PISAoccupations/

>EVERYONE

this so much.

>In my phyics class.
>2 chinese woman sit behind me.
>Naive yet cool teacher lets them use cell phone as a calculator.
>score the highest they ever did on any test by a far margin.
>teacher is very lenient when you ask questions.
>of course woman take advantage of this in ridiculous amounts in comparison to men.
>they might as well move desk up to professors desk
>tfw have too much pride to ask hundreds of questions in a pathetic attempt to get a hint on how to solve problems.
Entire year hear them talking to each other whispering their chink language to each other during tests.
>Group work they are the dumbest mother fuckers i've ever worked with in my life. Probably haven't learned a single thing the entire semester and cannot operate without referencing previous work or asking teacher for help.

>thinking asians are smart

no everyone i've worked with is a hard worker and a better cheater. They will out cheat you, but when it comes to actual pop quizes or group work, they are always worse than anyone there because their knowledge revolves around memory, not intelligence. They are just soulless mimics of a computer.

This is how I know you've never worked with foreigners.

If your feelings were offended by the results see
oecdeducationtoday.blogspot.mx/2013/12/are-chinese-cheating-in-pisa-or-are-we.html

>revolves around memory

did you read your own blog post? lol stfu

chink

what you said is true, but what i dislike most about chinks is that they suffer from single child syndrome. they are arrogant, narcissistic egoists with no humility.

Place more emphasis on STEM education in high schools.

exclude black people from statistics

user, if you're so much better than the ching chongs, what is it you have done with your life?

So the answer is get rid of all non-STEM = win

>Asians believe this
Indians are the true leaders. Chinks need to know their place. The world will eventually be an Indian world where all the Chinese girls are hopping on Indian cock. Feels good

>cheating chinks

no honor

If the chinks are so good at science why do they all come over here for university degrees?

Literally just cut out all non-STEM garbage from K-12

Fixed the country for y'all.
Prove me wrong

most indians are literally nigger tier.

wasting my fourth year on a phd, what about you?

>EVERYONE
>Holy fuck, why do people still not understand this after decades?

But what if some people are just not as teachable as others?

educationrealist.wordpress.com/2013/10/31/noahpinion-on-iq-or-maybe-just-no-knowledge/

t. delusional Pajeet

Do you know what OECD means?

Are those SAT scores? If so, I have no problems then since my own were higher than Shanghai's average. Why should I care about our national average?

Liberal arts schools score higher than both public and private.

"chinks" have higher iq's than white people you know
see it's your own race science that leads to the logical conclusion chink children have bigger brains than white children, which they ACTUALLY happen to have at least when you adjust for body size

This. I don't view myself as part of a nation or group of people. Nationalism is cancer

>Note: Points are on a 1000 point scale

How can you also not realize SAT scores are an american, not a global thing?

Just get rid of all the non-whites non-chinks non-jews from the USA. How is it fair to compare the nigger infested schools of the US with completely homogeneous white and chink countries?

Don't worry, Singapore is killing itself by allowing cheaper 3rd worlders coming in.

t. SGfag

stop letting them come to our universities.

>viruses not virii
>earth has an acceleration of 9.8m/s^2

Students in Singapore with an immigrant background perform better than non-immigrants actually

SAT

Daily reminder that Western Elite Universities are dominated by Jews (then Chinks)

A certain Jew-Asian Married Couple, who studied together in Harvard.

>asians are represented by the yellow bar

No way thats right, right? The gap seems way to big.

PISA

You don't.
We run the show now.

Chinese are the biggest cheaters on the planet.

>White people on suicide watch

>Country
>Hong Kong
>Shanghai
>Chinese Taipei
why don't they post the ones from mainland china?

It's simple really: we must take back our entertainment and popular culture. What we currently have promotes ignorance, stupidity, and laziness while condemning intellect and hard work. This simply isn't the case in Asia.

because they're disgrace to glorious Chinese tradition

kek why do they list Singapore on here? That would be like Boston or silicon valley reporting their scores.

It is not possible at this time.

The East Asian Confederation is much too intellectually powerful and is growing power and finesse on all fronts.

Please, seek guidance and wisdom from your East Asian Ascended Masters.

By what, 3 points?

The Mainland hasn't participated as a whole unit basically for logistic reasons (remember, China has the same population as the Americas or Africa).
China is expected to participate in 2018 or 2021 as an entire unit (but to be honest, personally I think it will take untill 2021), other new countries/economies joining PISA 2018 for the first time include Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Brunei Darussalam, Morocco, Philippines, Saudi Arabia and Ukraine.

>In 2015, three economies in China participated in the OECD Programme for International Student Assessment for the first time: Beijing, a municipality, Jiangsu, a province on the eastern coast of the country, and Guangdong, a southern coastal province. Shanghai, which, like Beijing, is also a Chinese megacity of over 20 million people, has participated in PISA since 2009. These four economies alone are home to more than 233 million people – more than the entire population of Brazil, nearly three times the population of Germany and nearly four times the population of
France.
>Shanghai participated in PISA in 2009 and 2012.
>In 2015, China expanded its participation in PISA to include Beijing, Shanghai, Jiangsu and Guangdong (as one unit)
>Hong Kong has participated in PISA since 2000, while Macau has participated in PISA since 2006. Both are special administrative regions of China (see also youtube.com/watch?v=piEayQ0T-qA)

introduce the cram school market, where you learn how to cheat

Singapore is literally a country, and it has basically the same population as Finland, Denmark, Lebanon or the Slovak Republic, it is not the same as Boston or Sillicon Valley reporting their scores

Because he is an American

Can someone post the picture of the average MCAT/GPAs for US MD matriculants, split by ethnicity? You guys thinking that the Aznz are winning just because they cheat are RETARC|

See

Pretty much all innovation in science, mathematics, medicine and tech still comes from the west. The Chinese excel at test taking and stealing intellectual property, nothing more.

Because old Chinese people are stupid as fuck, only the young cohorts are better than their Western counterparts and we are seeing this effect taking over year after year (see also and )

>reading
how do you gauge that? Dont different languages have different difficulties

>the young are far better than their western cohorts
>uses test scores to justify reasoning
*yawns*

Okay I spoke too soon. Still you would expect them to have a lot more patent applications when their population is 3-4 times the size of the US. What is being patented is also important. And that only addresses one if the areas I mentioned.

According to some a lot of these parents are stolen intellectual property (to the tune of 360 billion dollars worth).

Patents, not parents

unz.com/akarlin/sinotriumph/

\text{ }^{\color{#571da2}{\displaystyle\text{W}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{\color{#462eb9}{\displaystyle\text{h}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#3f47c8}{\displaystyle\text{y}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#3f62cf}{\displaystyle\text{ }}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#437ccc}{\displaystyle\text{i}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#4b90bf}{\displaystyle\text{s}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#56a0ae}{\displaystyle\text{ }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#62ab99}{\displaystyle\text{t}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#71b484}{\displaystyle\text{h}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#82ba70}{\displaystyle\text{i}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#96bc5f}{\displaystyle\text{s}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#a9bd52}{\displaystyle\text{ }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#bcbb48}{\displaystyle\text{o}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#ceb541}{\displaystyle\text{n}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#dcab3c}{\displaystyle\text{ }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#e39938}{\displaystyle\text{/}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#e68033}{\displaystyle\text{s}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#e3632d}{\displaystyle\text{c}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{\color{#de4227}{\displaystyle\text{i}}}}}}\text{ }^{\color{#da2121}{\displaystyle\text{/}}}

>ool teacher lets them use cell phone as a calculator.
>>score the highest they ever did on any test by a far margin.
>>teacher is very lenient when you ask questions.
>>of course

Did you fuck them ?

all of the countries where the native students do better are countries that are harder to immigrate to

this dude has no idea what he is talking about and is wrong about at least 50% of what he says if not closer to 90%

Dumb fuck. I hate all of you dumbasses.

serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/serendipupdate/correlation-between-music-and-math-neurobiology-perspective

sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/03/090316075843.htm

berksmusic.com/whymusic/whymusicimprovemath.html

telegraph.co.uk/education/9159802/Music-helps-children-learn-maths.html

Whenever there's a budget crunch the first things cut are the arts and music and we've proved long ago that music and art help us learn math and science.

You want to improve the US's math scores? Bring back the liberal arts.

I agree to a large extent.

We definitely need to stop wasting time on teaching cursive though. Or maybe teach it in art.

The PISA shill needs to be permab&

Why does Estonia do so well? I would not have expected it to be top 10 across the board, let alone 3rd in science.

Forget the Asians. Jesus Christ, Lichtenstein is beating us in math. Fucking Lichtenstein. Their whole population meets in a pub every other Tuesday.

> wordpress
Wow. Stormfront is getting good with MSPaint, aren't they?