Does Veeky Forums drink milk with dinner or lunch?

What dishes do you like to drink milk with?

What dishes would you never drink milk with?

Mostly drink it with breakfast or just before bed.

i drink it with cheetos

I was real bad about the pizza and milk meme when I was growing up, as gross at it was to other people, it was good to me.

The other thing I can think of I always had milk with was when I would open a can of rotel(diced tomatoes with green chilies), put it in a bowl, and proceed to eat it with a spoon.

As for food I would avert having milk with, I really can't think of one specifically.

No, milk is for toddlers, putting on cereal, adding to coffee/tea or adding it when cooking things. It doesn't need to be drunk out of a glass at meal time by a fully grown adult.

this

if you're not cracking open a COLD ONEā„¢ with every meal you're a fucking pussy

I avoid drinking milk with seafood because growing up I was told that the milk would curdle in my stomach if I chased it with shellfish or whatever.

But shellfish with butter won't?

Meat,potatoes,gravy and a tall glass of bainne. What could go wrong?

Your stomach is literally a bag of acid, the milk curdles no matter what you eat.

This.

Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer.

Sometimes I drink milk at work with my 32oz vaccum thermos with ice.

Tamales, banquet salisbury steak, Clif bars, and bananas all work really well with milk.

No I don't drink cow mother's milk. Am I a cow baby? Cretin.

>not drinking half-and-half

do you even keto

2/10 try harder, here's your (you)s

ALL TEH UPBOATS 4 U

I do not consume any dairy because I am one of the many humans who has evolved beyond digesting it.

it's chic to hate on milk by millennial babbies who just discovered Atkins also fox and the grapes lactose intolerant plebs

they usually end up parroting MUH DOMESTICATION WURST GENOCIDE IN HUMAN HISTORY anprim shitte too

Here's a picture of my wife's son drinking milk

Only babies drink milk

0/10 shitpost

10/10 faggot

>I shit muh pants

>tfw lactose intolerant but enjoy milk

Shit, even if it didn't make me shit like a mexican mudslide in the rainy season the shitty milkbreath you get from drinking it is such a fucking nightmare.

Still, tasty and nutritious.