Why do people call the tomato slice on a burger the "red ring of death"?

Why do people call the tomato slice on a burger the "red ring of death"?

Lmfaoo xD

Because tomato's don't go on burgers

Who calls is that?
Must be some weird Midwestern name for it

Fuck off.

He's not wrong you faggot

tomatoes are one of the few things I havent developed a taste for as I got older. They just fucking suck

if i was served those mealy looking things on any dish i would have no qualms picking them up and flicking them to see where they land

Who are these people that say that and where are they from? I've never once heard that in my entire life.

Just because your mom does (it's also what she called the sign on her pregnancy test) doesn't mean everyone else does

Kek

same for me, in a way.

I enjoy the taste and juiciness on a burguer, but I don't really like eating tomatoes overall.

I've lived in the midwest for 22 years and have never heard this

that burge looks good desu

they don't. kill yourself

You're right. The tomatoes that are used for burgers are always unripe shit. They hold shape so they're easier to cut and have a better shelf life because of it.
The meme ones changed my mind. They're sweet (like a fruit should be) and aren't mealy sour watered down nothing shit fuck garbage.
It's worth trying when they come in season.

They probably have watched too many Daym Drops videos

Because children can't eat their vegetables.

Probably because of years of shit tier half ripe tomatoes on their fast food burgers. A good tomato makes more of a difference than you may realize

who?

some idiotic youtube food reviewer

The burger-tomatoes are not unripe, they are just cheap greenhouse tomatoes that are 90& water and tasteless pulp. Perfect for the Fastfood industry because of shape and weight.

also.

>meme ones.

Seriously, are you dumb in the head son?

this fool