Best worst food review ever

this fat fuck is majestic youtube.com/watch?v=bMfzINXmiSc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kFNWtUa2h70
youtu.be/Hif129fq09I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We had worse I guess.

Bazil pls go.

Bazil here I did not post this as I would not refer to myself as fat fuck, however thanks for the exposure also AMA

what happened to joey? I have been gone a while. I'm surprised not to see his own thread here.

I'm not close with joey although if I were ever blessed with him visiting my channel I would feel as though I made it. Timestamp to prove its me here btw

Fast food patriot is our guy

youtu.be/kFNWtUa2h70

My apologies I dont like to try to invade new communities that I am not a part of. I did not post this originally. If you already support another reviewer I appreciate that. Thanks for your time everyone.

How did you eyes get so dreamy and blue?
Did an angel shit in them?

Don't worry about her.
Veeky Forums is one of the nicer boards, newbies are welcomed and loved especially if they enjoy McChickens.
That being said we are still on Veeky Forums and prepare your virtual asshole for reamage.

I got my eyes from my dad, my eyes are my personal favorite trait. Thanks for the compliment

Thanks I feel welcome here. This isn't my first time on Veeky Forums I know how it can be.

Veeky Forums is one of the nicer boards
Fuck off, it's full of picky, whiney faggots who eat tendies and McChickens all day. Why do you think I fit in here so well?!

That concludes my ama be sure to subscribe. Tomorrow i will be reviewing escargots so stay tuned

Forgot the meme arrows, >son

Look forward to it.
This thread won't be pruned by then so feel free to bump it with the link :)

bump.

Real food review snails is now live

>youtu.be/Hif129fq09I

On nooooo snails look so icky
(secret Bazil bump)

you have a cute face

Actually was not bazil bumping lol this be bazil

thanks much I appreciate comments but i like subs more lel. Also this cute faced boy is single hit me up. sc: xheavybx

fatass