Dear Retarded Mods

I don't know who the fuck is moderating this board, but half of the threads aren't science. I don't care where you want to get a degree; that's not science. Asking what the ramifications of your plastic spoon melting in your oatmeal is not science. Surveys about your job are not science.

To those who browse the board, ask interesting questions or post news articles. And mods, please enforce the rules that are FUCKING STICKIED ON PAGE 1.

Regards,

user

You didn't mention the:

>Climate change bait
>Race bait disguised as IQ threads
>IQ threads

The list goes on.

Mods, please enforce the rules and get rid of the pol crossposting cancer.

offtopic threads

the list goes on...

why can't retards read the sticky? 90% of the threads are already garbage and no one cares about what stupid shit you had to deal with at school today. there really should be like month-long bans for this at this point

Please delete the "What is the scientific evidence for climate change, I want to be convinced but all these scientists faking data are making it sooo hard! I'm not from /pol/ btw :^)" threads.

They're blatant trolling that contribute nothing to the board and there are 2-5 of them up at all times.

>silencing open debate about very questionable climate change science
>bait
ok

Thank you for making a thread unrelated to science to complain about threads unrelated to science. The irony is palpable.

Mods banned my ass just for posting a nude on /pol/, this website seriously needs new mods ASAP.

hes probably from reddit, and obviously an undergrad who doesn't understand that 'reproducibility' and 'falsifiability' are key tenets of the scientific method

a.k.a. he's never read the fake science publications allegeging the existence of climate change but will yell about it being real for the rest of his life and want to jail anyone who disagrees because allowing free speech would mean he'd be proven wrong and would hurt his feefees

You don't seem to understand.

This thread is very much related to the board as it concerns the rules that govern it and should be imposed.

If any its the most valuable thread on this board for it does not stray away from that in which this board stands (its composition and its rules) and it aims to defend them.

(and this is why students at berkeley trash and burn down their own campus in response to people having viewpoints they don't agree with "illegal opinions"; they refuse to work within the scientific framework and need to politicize it so that the state can intervene to maintain their warped reality)

@8720623
@8720630

Please do not give (you)'s to the local pol crossposters.

Hopefully the mod will see their blatant bait attempts and give them the punishment they deserve.

>If any its the most valuable thread on this board
kek

>Hopefully the mod will see their blatant bait attempts and give them the punishment they deserve.
yes! because discussing the validity of scientific claims is 'bait' to the omniscient undergrads crossposting from reddit whose ego's would suffer too much otherwise

The quality of Veeky Forums posts has decreased dramatically over the past few months. Some of it is trolling, other stuff is answers to questions which can be answered with 5 seconds on google. MUCH of it is /pol/ reaching out to other boards trying to broaden their base.

Veeky Forums has been invaded by /pol/

To keep /pol/ inside of /pol/ I'd like to recommend anyone who posts in /pol/ receive a 6 hour ban from posting in all other boards. A very short ban that's just long enough to deter regulars from /pol/ trolling other boards.

BUILD THE WALL AROUND /pol/

Stay mad.

>To keep /pol/ inside of /pol/ I'd like to recommend anyone who posts in /pol/ receive a 6 hour ban from posting in all other boards. A very short ban that's just long enough to deter regulars from /pol/ trolling other boards.
I second that.

Methinks it's a wonderful idea.

>muh /pol/
fuck off back to . you queers are insufferable.

Why are you not banned? You've been spamming this bullshit in half the threads on Veeky Forums.

@8720676

Just stop pol. You dont fool us.

Heres your pseudo (you)

>us
referring to yourself in plural now? you're so retarded that you out yourself in every thread you post.

i'd wager that if a mod bothers checking your posts the bulk, if not all, of them are complaining about /pol/ regardless of how off topic it is.

the
>us
is because he's too used to reddit groupthink, it's a telltale sign

Please learn how to respond to posts.

No. trump won so now you have to deal with it faggot. this whole site now belongs to pol and no amount of bitching with change it

I agree with this.

>>muh
>reddit
This is why we don't like your kind.

>Please ban people i don't agree with politically from a non-political board.

The problem doesn't come from /pol, it comes from all the underage illiterate faggots who come here "because science" and end up spreading cancer because they don't know shit.

What we need is a real catpch system, with math problems.

@8720707

>from a non-political board

Exactly. Ban those who bring politic bait here. Who does that? You got that right, the poltards.

Very clever of you, pol, but you ain't fooling me.

You have to go back.

Just report him. Don't give him attention. He had been spamming this bullshit in multiple threads and then replying to himself.

>What we need is a real catpch system, with math problems.
Yea something like that.
Consider the set {4,6,8,...}
Show by induction that they can be expressed as sums of primes.
That is
4=2+2,
6=3+3,
8=3+5,

No, even poltards can do that.

What we need is differentiation / integration captchas.

Expressing a number as factor or sum of primes could be ok.

The problem are not the pol-tier bait threads. It's the retards that have nothing to bring here and think they can participate in the same way they do on /b.

But more generally I think the problem is that there are just too many people. Veeky Forums is kill

You know what's sad? Even in this sad state, Veeky Forums is STILL the best-moderated board on Veeky Forums. At least Veeky Forumsposters still bother to report spam threads.