If you were being set in the dilemma of eating meat from only one animal the rest of your life...

If you were being set in the dilemma of eating meat from only one animal the rest of your life, what animal would that be?

Lamb

Turkey. I can eat turkey sandwiches, grill turkey breasts like chicken, eat turkey burgers, traditional holiday dinners, and I unironcially enjoy turkey bacon and sausage.

Hell, I could make deep fried turkey tenders too.

shark

shits good and versatile af

Human.

Probably beef. Pork if not that.

Imma have to go with beef. You can still have beef bacon, which would be the only reason I'm ok with giving up pork or turkey.

salmon

is that... an aardvark?

No its not. It's cartilage and mercury

Goat Meat

Shrimp. Best. Food. Alive. or chicken but that shit gets old fast.

Chicken, especially if eggs are included in the package.

What a cutie. I used to live on a farm with a pet pig. It was awesome and the thing got huge. It'd just wander around from person to person at big beer parties. Good times.

Salmon

Moose.

For me, it's the chicken

fpbp

Does fish count? Because there's like 2 million different species of fish so it wouldn't be as boring.

>don't even talk to me before I've had my bacon

Pig. Easily. You can eat nearly every part of it, and there's just so much flexibility with what kinds of dishes can be prepared. Plus you get the intestines for making sausage.

Pussie americuck

Fish. its rich in protein n stuff

Giant panda, plus i want a whole one every day.

Shrimp

What the fuck is that?

It's a pig, American friend. Much of the processed shite you eat at fast food chains has some sort of connection with it.

Its rich in mercury too

Chicken. I also get the egg.

Only the old and fat ones :)

No. ONE IS ONE FAGGOT.

You're a pig yourself dirty fatty.

Pig for sure.

Dogs.

ur mums cunt

humans or monkeys, because I at least want this horrible imaginary scenario to be interesting

I hear that human flesh tastes like goat, chicken and pork at once and monkeys are supposedly delicious.

i was thinking the same thing, but what is more important, dairy or egg? thats a tough one

Pork. The different cuts are really diverse and can be prepared a million different ways.