I need your help:

I need your help:

Im quite poor and have to help in our family's business. I always dreamed to fly to america and taste the superior american cuisine. But I don't think it will ever come true

I just noticed that Lidl will have an american week soon. Please help me to find some good alternatives to eat while I watch quality american TV-shows. Here's the link:

lidl.de/de/let-s-taste-it-so-schmeckt-amerika-ab-23-03/c19804

>USA
>Canadian syrup

>chicken fingers
>curry dip

The pulled pork and Chili-Cheese Schnitzel actually look great.

>Duff beer
Bud/Coors/Miller Light is what 95% of Americans drink.

The pulled pork and salmon sound pretty good desu. The burger would also cook up pretty well, especially if you can charcoal grill it.

T. American

What the fuck is "Hamburger Sauce"?

The name given to a European knockoff of the stuff McDonalds puts on big macs.

It's that obvious?

fried fucking chicken and waffles.

>american TV-shows
Jack Daniels

Do Europeans actually think Duff beer is real? They know it's a fake brand from The Simpsons right?

Wait, you don't normally have those "American" products on sale at Lidl?

I live in Finland and all the Lidls near me have most of those items in stock constantly.

definitely go for the chicken strips, although i would use some honey mustard or hot sauce with them, not curry. snack box is sort of americanish. peanut butter and jelly sandwich are goat american food if you just want a blast of sugary goodness.

The barbecue salmon thing stuck out as odd to me. Can't say I've had that before, and I'm American. Usually we deep fry our fish.

>Never had grilled salmon
That's the best/most common way to cook it. How have you never had grilled salmon?

It's mainly a novelty product, the beer itself is shit

Also I'm horrified by the notion that you'd fry a fish like salmon. That should only be done with shitty, flavorless white fish.

we don't deep fry salmon. Though barbecue sauce is also an odd accompaniment for salmon

Grilled? Yes. Barbecue sauce? No.

I kind of assumed that was obvious. I just don't know a lot of dishes I think of as uniquely American with salmon in them.

Teriyaki sauce is a perfectly acceptable marinade though

Those are two completely different things.

I never said anything about barbecue salmon, I just said salmon.