Some guy on my Facebook posted this. What should I say to him?

Some guy on my Facebook posted this. What should I say to him?

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/germany/second-class-medicine-germans-unhappy-with-alternative-swine-flu-vaccine-for-politicians-a-656028.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herd_immunity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He appears to already have autism so what more is there to lose?

Unvaccinated children become cesspools where viruses mutate.

Herd immunity and evolution as stated.

Tell him to think about how babies who are not old enough to be vaccinated and defend themselves against unvaccinated children.

Tell that to all the dead children.
Or is a few deaths to you somehow saving the masses? Not difficult to see your future.
Imagine all the government children carrying around the disease and infecting unvaccinated children. All they can do is avoid the infected and be strong to avoid the sick and diseased kids.

>"How are you alive

> if abortions work?"

because they don't work 100%

Vaccines are a scape goat for something else that's giving kids autism. The question is, what is it people don't want use to know about?

Someone should research all the most active and influential anti-vaccination supports and see if there's anything common among who funds them. Then you'll find who's trying to hid the truth. Follow the money upstream till you find the source of corruption.

You guys realize that the ultra wealthy don't get their children vaccinated.... what do they know that you dont

Tell him to stop monkeyposting.

Would that be all the children who have died from allergies and asthma? We're in the middle of an epidemic of auto-immune related conditions which are being caused by something; air, water, food pollutants, vaccines, maybe the whole toxic mess together.

probably plastics desu. I read a good post once on leddit by some guy who said that endocrine disruptors are basically going to be the lead in gasoline of our generation.

But gorillaposting is a good way to get noticed, user

nothing, erase your facebook account and double your qualitiy of life

Diseased people have negative impact on the economy.

Hey you know that one xkcd comic ... ?

C I T A T I O N N E E D E D

in what world is it a good idea to inject yourself with the second most toxic substance in existence (second to plutonium)?

Respond with goatse?

Some kids cant get vaccinated because of allergies. Those kids will be at higher risk if others around them are not vaccinated.

Rubella can cause birth defects from minor infections even if the mother is vaccinated. It takes a while for the immune system to eradicate it, the only safe thing is to just ensure an expectant mother is not exposed to it. But your fagoty liberal neighbor doesn't believe in vaccines so now your kid is deaf.

Did you know there are vaccines that can make you sterile. People have been caught red handed using them in Africa. Who's to say it's not in your child's vaccine. Be afraid, be very afraid you don't know what poisons are in them. A vaccine that makes you're immune system attack androgen can turn your kids gay.

Now I'm not saying you should go out and kill health workers, but if you did I would understand.

>people have been caught red handed using them in Africa.

Sounds like a humanitarian service to me.

ive injected myself with plutonium so how much worse can it be really

fpbp

but really this

I used to chew on plastic bottle caps and other kinds of plastics all the time when I was younger. Can this explain why my body has stopped producing testosterone completely? I now inject Pregnyl(prescribed by an endocrinologist) to got my fucking body to work normally. Is there some scientific way to test if plastics were a possible culprit?

Reading your post triggered all kinds of memories of me chewing on plastic stuff.

That he's right

This is actually a really interesting idea. I'll look into this.

They do get their children vaccinated, they just get superior vaccines with no built-in downsides. spiegel.de/international/germany/second-class-medicine-germans-unhappy-with-alternative-swine-flu-vaccine-for-politicians-a-656028.html

Is gorillaposting a thing now on Facebook?

There was this kid in my class who didn't get vaccinated. He turned out to be a fucking neurotypical scum. We would all gather in a circle around him and screech and screech until he freaked out. What a weirdo.

That's why I'm getting my kids vaccinated, to prevent them from the dread disease called neurotypicalism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herd_immunity

t. I have no idea what chemistry is and how it works

Some people have compromised immune systems or can't have vaccines for other reasons.

Yeah, that dihydrogen monoxide is a real killer
You know it's an industrial waste product? They use it as a coolant in nuclear reactors for Christ's sake. It's also been found to be present in the action of virtually every biological pathogen ever documented, and just a handful of the stuff can be lethal if inhaled.

kek yeah, I heard it's the most addictive substance known to man, with a 100% death rate from withdrawal symptoms

It's always fun seeing Americans post about so-called 'herd immunity'.
>It's for the good of all
>But I don't want to
>But it's not up to you. it's for everyone
>But isn't that communism?
>Er no of course not... it's just for the greater good...
>And I have the freedom to choose for myself?
>No, because it's for the greater good.
>Ah, like communism...
>

Shut up, you're probably Western European, or one of the original few members of NATO. Just because we won the cold war for you doesn't mean you weren't one of the capitalist countries.

I have no idea what you're trying to say.

If you inject a large amount of dihydrogen monoxide in a hydrogen hydroxide solution buffered with the base conjugate of hydronium, your plasma osmolality greatly depreciates, resulting in hypo-osmotic shock. Super scary stuff.