Any infectious disease people here? What's the status of Herpes Simplex I cures...

Any infectious disease people here? What's the status of Herpes Simplex I cures? My ex is really mad at me for not disclosing my status and infecting her, and she even told someone I was interested in about it. I want to help her chill out and stop slandering me.

>stop slandering me.

It's not slander if it's true you fuck.

>give girl STD
>she is mad
wow what a surprise

In many states, like Washington State, knowing you have an STD and infecting a partner is illegal. Many states have different charges depending on whether the transmission was intentional—i.e., you meant to do someone harm—versus reckless—i.e., you didn’t think about it, or it happened anyway. In states like New Jersey, you can be charged with attempted murder if you know you’re HIV positive and attempt to infect someone intentionally.

Well, good thing I don't live in America.

Most at least a bit civilised countries have such laws to punish niggers like you

You're a fucking asshole.

Are you guys retarded? He's clearly trolling. Jesus Christ, are you new or something?

Is it clear? It's totally believable that some dingus out there would think herpes is nbd and get butthurt when people get mad at him for infecting them.

I live in the Netherlands, we don't have such a law. Not every country is a tyrannical shithole like the US where you can get put in debtor's prison for not paying your $6,000,000 hospital bill, lol.

Not that guy but it IS no big deal. It's a mild blister that comes out for a few days maybe every few years. Roughly 20% of people have it, too, so I have serious doubts that laws about transmitting herpes are enforceable in any real capacity..

You never wanted to help her: You wanted to f, screw and rape her (and give her herpes, too). Now you want to mind-f her so you can go on f'ing other girls and boys. You've got a lot of hate and evil deeds to face. What goes around...

Pozzer detected.

Oh, lighten up. HIV is completely treatable now. it's basically like having diabetes or something

just go celibate user

Just say fuck you useless idiot

>knowingly giving your girlfriend an STD without telling her
You're scum OP
You need to be shot in the balls

Not OP but why is it such a big deal? It's just a blister. Before the 1950's there wasn't even a taboo against it. It only became a big deal after they started making ad campaigns about how bad cold sores were to sell cold sore creams.

>imblying that makes it okay to give someone a disease without their knowledge
This has to be b8.

>go to work sick

>BURNTHEHERETIC.gif
Americans in charge of being civilised.

The laws are sexist anyways. Are they going to arrest a woman who gives birth to a baby while infected with herpes and infects it as it goes through her vagina? No, they're going to go after the men.

A sexually transmitted disease in specific, you mong.

>Breaking 4th wall to respond to clear bait with serious comment.

You're a faggot.

>"EWWWWWW, SEX!!!1!1!"

Lmfao, Americans are such prudes they think something is a crime only if it involves sex. Kek. You can't make this shit up!

>not specifiying
>classifying diseases which have different infection mechanics as "better" or "worse" morally
Literal fucking cavemen.

Criminalizing non-disclosure is an archaic law at this point. There's no chance of transmission when someone is successful on treatment, it only serves to perpetuate stigma. That's the prevailing opinion of HIV experts these days.

t. Someone who works in HIV research

No chance at all, or just a very small one?

Nothing is impossible, but we're talking less danger than walking down the sidewalk on a sunny day.

>Herpes Simplex I
Succesful bait. OP is talking about cold sores while the non-medical dweebs are derping about sexually transmitted diseases. Nice one, OP.

Thanks. Trolling Veeky Forums is like shooting fish in a barrel, though.