Fav oreo flavor

does Veeky Forums have favorite oreo flavors or are yall all yokels who only eat the original flavor? cinnamon bun oreos are pretty good

????????????????????????

oreos are for retards

What in the fucking hell is this goddamn flavor?
Vitamins and tea?

Trump flavor is way better.
Look it says trump and they're SHIT FLAVOURED LMAO XDDD take that administration LOL

This looks horrible

>y'all
Fuck outta here.
Also golden Oreos are superior to all the other shit they've come up with at the marketing table

golden oreos ar ehorrible why not just eat a gotdamn.... pepperidge farm cookie

ya and its Real

lol fucking #rekt lmao XDD
nice quints
checked

cinnamon bun oreos are pretty good OP
I don't like the red velvet ones by themselves, but they are GOAT when dipped in coffee.

mostly I just like regular double stuf tho.

Regular. And get that double stuf bullshit outta here

LOL Drumpftf BTFO take that /pol/ XDDDD!1!!
I can't wait to show this to my wife's son! *Tips fedora*

White and thin is the best.

Nice quints.

rubba dub dub thanks for the dubz

> reking cucks without any instigation

your projection is showing

i like the mega oreos

Mint Oreos all the way niggas.

what the hell is instagram flavor?

have u tried thin mint oreos

Double Stuffed or original my man.

Lily Donaldson SLAYS bitch yaaaas

They make your poo pink.

These were, easily, the greatest Oreo flavor ever gifted to mankind and I am a better person today for having eaten them. I'm not even mad they don't make them anymore, I'm just glad they let me try them. I can die now knowing I had a full life.

No. Are they Thin Mints with Oreo cream between them or just thin Oreos with mint flavor?

Ausfag here. I've noticed that you can buy these American oreo flavours online and I wanna try some of them coz they sound great

What are the best flavours? Not your personal favourite, just the all around best tasting ones that a whole family or friend group would love.

Remember when someone decided that watermelon oreos are racist because clearly no-one actually likes watermelons so it has to be a joke on black people.

I mean they weren't even chocolate cookies.

cinammon bun and chocolate chip

Red velvet cake flavor is great. It's like regular Oreos, but richer.

very very thin Oreos with mint filling

once i discovered peanut butter creme i never looked back

Sounds pretty fucking great to me friendo

I'm racist against red velvet anything cuz from what i understand it's just red chocolate

is watermelon flavour any good? thats the one i wanna try the most

Peppermint fucking Oreo

Birthday cake. It's got this weird flavor to it that I just can't stop eating. It's not even really good, but it's not awful either.

After trying out so many different alternative Oreo flavors, I've come to realize that I genuinely prefer the original.

these taste almost the same

Red velvet is traditionally flavored with raw cocoa and colored with beet juice. It's not quite chocolate like you're used to. I am not a huge fan of the flavor by itself, but I've had some red velvet cookies that were amazing, and I think the red velvet oreos are good dipped in coffee. Just my two cents.

I bought peeps flavored the other day.
Big fucking mistake

Saying "y'all" is infinitely more efficient than saying "you all" you fucking numale redditor

My roommate's SO brought these over a few months ago and bribed me into trying one.

I took one fucking bite and spit it out on the floor. I don't know how this flavor ever sold at all. It was top tier absolutely fucking disgusting.

My sister had some and only a few were eaten out of it.
She let me take it and I regret eating any of them.
I couldn't even eat it shitfaced.

I like swedish fish but this is a tragedy.

I wasn't aware that was real, I thought it was a joke.

lol only in America can you market something with "artificially flavored". It's fucking disgusting in the rest of the world.

>OMG IT'S, LIKE, CHEMICALS
>I ONLY BUY ORGANIC FROM SPANISH GREENHOUSES FULL OF SLAVE WORKERS

t. eurocuck

/pol/ here telling you that we will never recover and nice quints

I can't tell which pics in this thread are fake and which ones are real.

eat that with a hershey's kiss and it taste just like a s'more!

only the best