What are some good channels of universities on youtube?

What are some good channels of universities on youtube?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.berkeley.edu/2017/03/01/course-capture/
youtube.com/watch?v=CtysVq9eO-0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLelIK3uylPMGzHBuR3hLMHrYfMqWWsmx5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Definitely not MIT.

What is wrong with MIT?

Their videos are just so damn boring.

I highly recommend UCBerkeley, Harvey Mudd or Harvard over MIT.

go fuck yourself ass hole

How's $60k a year for a school you heard about in a movie treating you babe?

No bullying in my thread, please

It doesn't typically cost that much... think more like 10-20k a year including room and board

Sensitive subject, I see.

Definitely not.

this

> ywn go to MIT

The Hoover Institution (Stanford)

news.berkeley.edu/2017/03/01/course-capture/

YaleCourses, Stanford, Caltech, Havard and MIT. Also there is UCBerkeley, but as
posted, it won't be publicly available on soon.

consider yourself patted on the head queue tea

But I do.

must be nice

Berkeley courses are shit. Any UC has shit lower div courses.

I just love MIT, I've been watching Lewin's lectures lately, it's very enjoyable.

youtube.com/watch?v=CtysVq9eO-0

It's awesome that a poorfag like myself can learn this stuff for free.

Stanford for Leonard Susskind, MIT, the school of hard knocks

apply for grad school. I was rejected from undergrad, did a lot of research and extra academics, and now I'm going there next semester.

>tfw no lectures on abstract algebra

It seems like everything important that has happened in engineering happened at MIT. Yet they only have a couple thousand students and I know a good chunk of them are in bullshit non-STEM fields. This one smallish university cucks the rest of the world because they are just so fucking perfect and it's bullshit. I don't know how they do it.

MIT = bullshit affirmative action hellhole run by dykes I hope they get nuked

The secret is a ridiculous endowment they use to buy some of the best researchers in the world; the students have much less to do with it. They have more grad students than they do undergrad; the undergrads are just doing grunt work for the labs that get insane funding.

I'm btw. I saw firsthand how they accepted a girl for undergrad from the year before me and rejected a much more qualified Asian male in my year. AA bullshit goes away for grad school when they actually need people to be productive.

Check out the ones on YouTube at Harvard Abstract Algebra: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLelIK3uylPMGzHBuR3hLMHrYfMqWWsmx5

i went to a top 10 briefly (left due to the insane price) and say the same. This is a school where people score perfect on the SAT and attended elite prep schools to gain acceptance. They have to be utterly perfect by definition to be admitted. Yet somehow in my 101 STEM class you still had people that failed or had no clue what was going on. No clue how those people got in. I got the impression they never failed at anything in their life up until that point. I went to a state school and I can tell you the top people on my classes at the state school would have been top students at this elite school. Grad school like you said is much better. Do research, make connections and your chances of getting in will increase. It's about the researchers not the students

Thank you ;)

>uc berkeley will remove their shit from youtube
Fuck.

If you need to ask... you can't keep up with the tempo anyways. Use your skills and search the internet!

i'm in Germany, and i wish i could go to Stanford or the MIT, but damn it costs a lot. I think Standford can easily cost 200k for a master's degree if you consider the costs of living there as well

there are excellent schools to consider outside of those two. UIUC, CMU, Berkeley, UNC, Michigan, GaTech, UCLA etc.

Get redpilled and realize 60k sticker price is not what people pay! Do a cost calc on their website, if your parents are not rich and middle class youll probably pay like 20k a year