NEW VIDEO

oh boy

Go to bed, Cliffy.

>Ironically giving this faggot views
>Ironically shilling for him on Veeky Forums
No discernible intelligence.

Reminder to watch the Bookchemist.

Checked and rekt

There's no checking to be done, new friend.

>It's another novella.

When Cliff review some real nigga books like the Russians?

kek'd, checked and rekt

likewise.

Reminder not to watch any faggot on youtube pretending to know shit about books

Fuck off you're just jealous of Cliff's rugged good looks and undoubted endurance in bed. He knows books like the back of my hand.

VERY good post

>Hi I'm Cliff Sergeant
>Let me pour a liberal amount of whatever alcohol I had lying around
>By the way I'm fucking a woman old enough to be my mother
>Did you guys know I like movies? Let's talk about movies for like five minutes
>Anyway, here's a Wikipedia plot summary of the book I read recently
>Seriously guys, my girlfriend's 15 years older than me and we fuck all the time
>This is some damn good alcohol
>I liked the book, it was a good book
>If you pay me an extortionate amount of money I'll shill your book on my channel
>Okay guys, go have a bunch of sex and I'll half-ass another review in a week or so

Literally every single video

You can only listen to someone talk about Infinite Jest and postmodernism so much, tho

This actually sounds pretty good. I'll have to check him out.

Just understand that his self-deprecation doesn't make him any less insufferable.

Are you sure you've watched the same guy we have? Because he takes himself so goddamn seriously, self deprecation is something he's just simply incapable of

He laughs at himself every once in a while and I remember a couple videos where he's observed just how much of a cunt he can be. He called himself a cunt in one review.

c fanwise needs to get on this shit

I'd call that "not being completely delusional", a self deprecating individual is something quite different

lol he deleted my last one, but k

This guy is the same guy in school who was attractive and all the girls loved him for his so-called 'smarts' but was actually a fucking idiot, who would repeat your joke a week later in order to get laughs and then act like you were the weird one for pointing out he was copying you and he would comment on a new item of clothing of yours in order to gain better laughs despite the fact he wore SHIT.

Man, I hated that charlatan.

:^)

Cringe

not your best work, my friend

haha sorry guys, didn't feel the magic tonight

did he already delete it?

are you trying to make him more popular on this site?

one of them is gone, but i see the two others

Does anyone have that video of that guy reviewing blood meridian as a meme? He was a Veeky Forums shitposter.

damn those are some nice dubs, but what do you think about these?

>extra long pause
>im seething with envy over her wit

I see why.

I'm unimpressed.

underrated

rated

likewise.

Underrated

likewise

kek'd and checked.

This is surprisingly accurate.

>I liked the book, it was a good book

why the fuck does he drink out of plastic cups?

Of the mountain of valid things to criticize Cliff on, you choose the plastic cups.

truth

Because it's more casual and doesn't look as pretentious as if he drank out of a wine glass.

How Wallace-esque.
Capital D Dick move.

lel

c fanwise leave

bump

Holy fuck hobgoblins do exist

>Capital D Dick move.

What did he mean by this?

Wikipedia is much more in-depth and useful. This guy provides nothing, 0% analysis.

haters make me famous

fun trip

a dick move with the D capitalized you airheaded slut

Can we ruin this faggit. I'm board.

Why does every video get its dedicated hateboner thread? Why get your panties twisted over a literal nobody? Why does this thread need to keep getting repeated? Do any of you read?

The_Bookchemist has become a lot cooler lately.

I really like his enthusiasm in his latest videos, and i'm getting tired of Cliff reading meme novellas. I take it as a sign of laziness.