Scientists prove our universe is ridiculously improbably

>Scientists prove our universe is ridiculously improbably
>If there have been a billion, billion, billion, billion universes there wouldn't even be a 1% chance that any of them had the properties of this one
>Suddenly scientists start spruiking the idea of a multiverse seriously, an idea that literally came from comic books
I thought these guys were supposed to be interested in the truth, no matter where it led. You can't just make up a fucking multiverse because your results are starting to prove God exists

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/new-physics-complications-lend-support-to-multiverse-hypothesis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If god exists he is a real dick and not worth worshiping.

Who created God?

Whats pulling the engine of a train?

Somebody designed that engine

Why worship God through man-made rituals and texts?

Holy shit when is this meme going to die? No one has calculated the probability of the universe existing. This makes no sense. Fuck off Christfags.

>No one has calculated the probability of the universe existing
Yes they have.

source?

>OP believes in God, an idea that literally came from ancient campfire stories

>I thought these guys were supposed to be interested in the truth, no matter where it led. You can't just make up a fucking god because your results are starting to prove multiple universes exists

>>Scientists prove our universe is ridiculously improbably
Please provide a reliable source for this or fuck off and die.
The fact that certain physical constants essential to the viability of life appear (from our perspective) to be arbitrary does not in any way speak to the "probability" of any universe having those constants.
There's literally no other universe to compare ours to so how could you even begin to assign a probability to it?

who created the creator of god?

No need to be mad just because naturalism got BTFO and we live in an unnatural universe

>“Ten or 20 years ago, I was a firm believer in naturalness,” said Nathan Seiberg, a theoretical physicist at the Institute, where Einstein taught from 1933 until his death in 1955. “Now I’m not so sure. My hope is there’s still something we haven’t thought about, some other mechanism that would explain all these things. But I don’t see what it could be.”

>Physicists reason that if the universe is unnatural, with extremely unlikely fundamental constants that make life possible, then an enormous number of universes must exist for our improbable case to have been realized. Otherwise, why should we be so lucky?

scientificamerican.com/article/new-physics-complications-lend-support-to-multiverse-hypothesis/

>engines exist in nature

God created nature
Checuckmate

Missed the point. Asking whats pulling the engine is pointless because it's the engine pulling the train. Asking whats before God is pointless because God IS the beginning, there is nothing before Him.

>B-but why can't we just say there was nothing before the universe!
Because the universe was created 14 billion years ago. We know it had a beginning therefore the universes existence is contingent. All contingent things that exist rely on an ultimate necessary thing that started the chain of creation, God is the necessary thing.

>engine pulling the train
It's the wheels that are propelling the train forward, ya dink

Honestly, if you want to dive into creationism based on the specificities in our universe, you needn't go further than pi.

The existence of pi is proof of god.

Whats so special about Pi other than it being infinitely long

>Scientists prove our universe is ridiculously improbably
>If there have been a billion, billion, billion, billion universes there wouldn't even be a 1% chance that any of them had the properties of this one
As with any universe where complex life forms such as ourselves are likely to happen at all.
If we were in a universe that had a probability of 10%, it's probable that no beings would exist to question the likelyhood of their existence. We're incredibly complex life forms, which doesn't prove that god exists (since you clearly are trying to state without any grounds).

>>Suddenly scientists start spruiking the idea of a multiverse seriously, an idea that literally came from comic books
>I thought these guys were supposed to be interested in the truth, no matter where it led.
YOU'RE FUCKING CONTRADICTING YOURSELF.
Are you a turbo brainlet or a troll?
Are you trying to give christfags a bad name for being absolutely stupid? Because you're only showing your own stupidity.
Now here's something that's below 1% probability: your stupidity (pic related, you on the left)

>infinitely long
>less than 4
u w0t

>one arbitrary constant proves god exists!
what about the magnetic constant? or coulombs constant? or the natural number? gravitational constant? if there is a god please save me from these brainlets.

to expand it should be noted that all of these constants are different and follow no pattern. the only thing that they show is consistency of certain phenomena