What do you get at Whole Foods Veeky Forums?

What do you get at Whole Foods Veeky Forums?

pancakes

Not a butt, apparently

T H I N N

half a pound beef
half a pound chicken
half a head of lettuce
half gallon of milk

Where can I get the pancakes? Do they only serve at breakfast time?

A single avocado, it was all I could afford.

LGTSS
>the city of that hungry plank of wood

mixed greens
nuts/trail mix
deodorant
sometimes salad/hot bar stuff
sometimes a weird cookie
rarely sushi
rarely bread
very rarely fancy cheese

a bad case of forward head apparently

I used to buy one of my favorite hot sauces there. Then those retards stopped selling it a couple months ago. Now I have to go to New Seasons, which is just Whole Foods with the letters scrambled.

I can't afford anything else there.

at the aisle in the OP picture

bubbies pickle's, pastured eggs, & their bacon they "make" in the store.

>hot bar

Wow you're one of those people. I don't know how anyone with an sense can be scammed into paying £19.20 per kg for that.

Dried porcini mushrooms
Field Roast sausages
It's hard to bring myself to buy much of anything else there.

Pussy

delet this

Damn

pizza and choco bars

Asparagus water

Hate this untalented bitch and all of her fucking music

>I visited /sp/ for the first time today: the post

Applegate Chicken and Maple Sausage Patties.

Worth the 4-5 bucks.

implying you wouldn't bury yourself in her armpits

*blocks self checkout*

No half & half.

You're only half a man, user.

Woah woah
Discount double check

I'm gay and even if I were not I'd hate this walking skeleton

Meh. I bet her pits smell like tap water.

I'm straight and I'd bang her. I like women of many shapes and sizes.

I'm not a man at all

Show feet.

a "workout," as I wander around the place and don't buy anything.

What's Whole Foods?

Meme store for yuppies.

She's leaning forward to get a better view of the vegetables

Is that a young Taylor Swift. Would love to let her feel my nuts..

That's lewd.

Organic vegetables, tofu, and a sense of smug satisfaction that I'm buying over priced food from a boutique grocery so that I can feel superior to people who live in a lower income bracket.

Underrated post

Whole foods? You mean like every normal store in europe? As in no frozen hot pockets?

A shopping experience in Memphis where there are very few blacks. A very rare experience indeed, which alone can be worth the extra $.

I just go to the buffet. Fuck their yuppie "Pay me $23 per orange" bullshit when I have a farmer's market down the street.

She's developing a dowagers hump

Bulk items

pic related

>What do you get at Whole Foods?

Robbed

I want that in my mouth

away from poor people

The hot bar ar my local grocery store is cheap as fuck. Like 7.50$ a pound for some actually damn good American Chinese.

I go and get olives from the olive bar and beer. Then I go to a cheaper grocery store.

BRRRRRAAAAAAPPPP

*ppfffttttt*

nobody goes out with Taylor for her arse m8

>$5.99
Good. Let who ever buys this get ripped off.

>What do you get at Whole Foods Veeky Forums?
When I lived in Miami, Whole Foods had a Sushi Maki restaurant within it, incl nice serene dining area, that was delicious for a quick bite to eat. There are fun finds within it for host/hostess gifts as well, from building your own 6packs, or picking up some nice cheese and breads.

So, over the years, the things that I find extremely unique or addictive about Whole Foods?
Produce section. NOTHING. EVER. Skip. Overpriced, overly old (ie traveled long distances).
DELI: deli cold asian chicken salad that has a soy and scallion oil kind of flavor to it that is as refreshing as cold noodles on a hot summer day.
HOT BAR: when it was some kind of african or ethiopian day's theme. There was some great peanut butter sauced beef stew that was amazing and I would randomly stumble upon.
BAKERY: stay away from the no-dairy-no-gluten junk. the macarons are alright. but around oktoberfest, there's an awesome fresh pretzels daily kind of thing that rocks.
MEAT COUNTER: Great prime steaks, not a lot of local sources as convenient and quick for a grilling mood unless you shop Costco. There's also some lamb marquez sausage that is craveable and not found at other markets. There is also harder and harder to find dry and truly smoked slab bacon that isn't loaded up with some injected solution. It can also be a great way to just buy a single sausage or couple slices of pancetta, just for a recipe idea.

I like their 365 store brand, from chips to sodas, and most are on sale often. There's some interesting frozen foods, and they always tend to have some craft ice creams from local creameries. I like the chocolate section too. I load up on little nibbles at whole foods usually for a long flight or camping or road trips.

she could do it like a normal person then.

>A shopping experience in Memphis where there are very few blacks.

The only way to find some peace & quiet in southern states is to go into health food stores... they're like little oasis' of healthy white people in a sea of greasy lard asses.

She's sporting that moose knuckle on purpose. Tawdry.

I work at a whole foods in miami. Its really not that expensive, at least not in miami. And that isnt considering my 20 PERCENT DISCOUNT BOY. At least in south florida, its the best grocery store to get decent shit. Only other options are publix and Wal-Mart. Also its nice that i dont have to deal with poor people while inside whole foods.

lel

Whole foods also sold pre peeled oranges and something else that they hand to apologize for and stop selling anyone remember what it was

It wasn't that they sold pre-peeled oranges, it was selling them using a bunch of packaging and the evironmentalists started whining. Whole Foods is not a bad store or anything, but it's mostly just junk food for "healthy" people. Stuff like their meats aren't always the best quality. Their lamb for example here is from New Zealand. HEB has American that is much fresher and for a lower cost to boot.

My nigga. their bulk nuts and rice aren't a bad deal t b h.

I also buy some locally-ground rye flour from them

I wanna eat that ass so bad!

What ass?

All types of ill shit:
Nut bars
Bran and seeds
Gomez salsa dip
Plaxidon supplement
Incense

What arse?

Does anyone shop at Bristol Farms. I like that place way more than Whole Foods.

why are you like this?

here are some good things they have:
raincoast crisps
Dalmatia fig spread
goat cheese with chives in the little ziggurat shaped plastic container
cava kalamata hummus
food should taste good sweet potato tortilla chips
wild planet anchovies
harmless harvest raw coconut water--tastes just like water straight from an overripe coconut

Milk in glass jugs
Their store brand cereal bars are cheaper than the Kellogs brand and taste way better.
Meat when I'm cooking for someone else
Chocolate covered almonds
Produce
Butter
That is the only [lace I can find Wensleydale cheese with cranberries.