Not committing suicide right this second

>not committing suicide right this second

why aren't you doing this

My cock is hard thanks to the OP pic, that's why.

because you should have done it yesterday

I don't want to make people sad and there are still so many memes to discover.

im doing the nbbmn and i have o read so much bookbs yet -_-

>implyin-

I think it would be funnier to continue living just to spite the hundreds of people who have told me to kill myself

>I think it would be funnier to continue living just to spite the hundreds of people who have told me to kill myself
Yes I absolutely agree. Though in my case it would be better if people were more direct. Some pretent to somewhat like me.

I want to die like Socrates. You know, that I have to kill myself according to my principles.

Because I believe my life has value beyond suffering.

Only one in the thread who will eventually kill himself.

Too much beauty in the world desu

Even if life is a lot of shit and misery without meaning, what's the point in rushing for the inevitable? I'll be dead a lot longer than I'll ever have been alive no matter what. Might as well take in the sights, have a few laughs and see what happens.

Highly unlikely.

Why don't you?

he did

i wonder if rc opioids are strong enough to kill me like a heroine. Last time i looked for some high located, horizontal pipe to hang belt on, but there is no such think. Yes, i know, just excuses

just jump off a fucking cliff

To make other people's lives worse.

I love shitposting too much to never do it again

Because I've got a great life and don't really feel unhappy. I wouldn't want to die and leave everything behind.

I'm committing suicide every single second of the day.

I'm waiting for MGS 6

>Too much beauty in the world desu
Is that what you describe a world full of conflict and decay?

I am doing that. I am not suicidal.

Is it really MGS if Kojima isn't at the helm?

He will come back

It's his babby

this,

I don't know. Same reason I don't do my homework I guess, it's easier to just zone out on the internet.

I feel like there are a lot people less deserving of life who are not going to die or kill themselves so it makes me feel entitled to my cut of the pie

Just to spite (You)

One madeleine and a cup of tea saved my life

I'll only kill myself when I am no longer free.

>Too much ass in the world desu
FTFY

My friends and family would be sad, and it would hurt the ones i'm living with financially.

I'll never touch any of them anyway.

Still some stuff I wanna do before I die.

Camoo told me not too