Other urls found in this thread:

talesofmytery.blogspot.com/2013/10/george-r-r-martin-pear-shaped-man.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Absolutely

what is he looking at?

all of us

No. But he isn't talented either

A more apt word would be HACK.

What might be the deception involved? He seems to be exactly what he is supposed to be: a genre fictor who happened upon popular success.

Yes because it's obvious from reading his blog posts that he has no intention of finishing ASOIAF

This
I have a love of his books stemming from nostalgia but I think he's a douche and not worthy of a series like he wrote.

No just a lazy author who also happens to be pretty incapable of writing something decent.

Really made me not think for a few seconds

Think about it. If you look at the camera when having your picture taken, aren't you looking at everyone that may see that picture during it's existence?

He got us all, i refuse to read one more piece of writing he publishes.

talesofmytery.blogspot.com/2013/10/george-r-r-martin-pear-shaped-man.html

This short story of his is good

Should I report this image

I legitimately feel bad for him, he desperately tries so fucking hard to fit in with the PoC crowd it comes off as needy.

He will never publish again due to him being a lazy fat fuck who refuses to write.

no, but he's a hack

I think he might be going senile, if you compare his blog posts now to 10 years ago, he seems so stupid and butthurt and lazy now

Anyone who has a 'signature' hat or item of clothing is a fraud.

What is PoC?

He has also become rich and famous in the last decade,

My working theory is that A Song of Ice and Fire is just a post-modernism joke that never really goes anywhere, if you look at the novel If On a Winter's Night a Traveler, you'll see what I'm talking about.

he isn't clever enough for something like that

I can't believe we'll actually get to see the ending of GOT before even The Winds of Winter gets published, absolutely incredible

Person/People of color. But how does he do that ?

does anyone have the illustrated 20th annyversary edition of agot?

He probably meant PC. Which gurm weakly tries to do by focusing on le stronk independent womemes, migets, bastards, and fatasses before his disgusting grease soaked brain cooks up things like "the more she drank the more she shat".

No, he is a hack. Also, he will most likely die before he finishes Winds of Winter or a Dream of Spring.

Well, he was literally following a group of unknown minority writers around like a lost puppy at the last Hugo's.

>weakly
Have you read this blog? the guy panders so fucking hard.

What I mean by weakly is that no one's actually convinced by it so he just comes off looking desperate.