Can we have a serious discussion (meaning shut the fuck up if you have a thought before you are shit on by more...

Can we have a serious discussion (meaning shut the fuck up if you have a thought before you are shit on by more intelligent people) about the United States mandating the poisoning of all of their wheat?

What ungodly entity decided that we should have these "vitamins" in all of our food?

Why must we replicate these chemicals in labs and pretend like they're the same things as naturally sourced vitamins when the chemical structure is vastly different and the side effect thousands of times more deadly?

Why are there biocumulative liver toxins in food that we eat three times a day?

What are "vitamins?"

What or who is doing this to us?

Why do all US citizens think this is healthy for them and they will die if they don't eat it?

How did we survive for thousands of years when these chemicals have existed for 50?

Why do people claim energy drinks are poison and then turn around and eat a piece of brad that contains the same chemicals?

What are we going to do about this? Is it ever going to change when everyone is so damn stupid that they can't find NFPA ratings for the chemicals they eat daily?

Why do people devote their lives and risk their credibility to tell me how good these synthetic chemicals are for me when the NFPA labels them as hazardous to humans? Which one is right? 17 Year old basement dweller or the gold standard for identifying the dangers of chemicals?

Why do you guys claim the illuminati is trying to kill you and then say bleach in the water, chemtrails, and food chemicals are completely fine in the same breath? Why devote so much of your time and life to proving the things made to kill you are safe and healthy?

I don't get this shit. Explain.
We're looking at thiamine mononitrate, folic acid, ferrous sulfate, riboflavin, niacin and reduced iron here by the way.

Don't worry, OP.
I'm sure the person who matches the insane strawman you've constructed will be along shortly and will type out a nice long rebuttal explaining his thoughts and opinions thoroughly and rationally.
Just wait patiently.

>t. Rusty Shackleford

>serious discussion
>rest of your post
choose one.

Are you fucking serious?

Riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, folic acid and reduced iron are rated 1 by NFPA standards for hazards to humans, but you eat 3000% of them every day.

That's my explanation.
Now yours please?

>serious discussion: the post

lmao sure thing chief

Stop eating so much enriched flour fuck

It's literally impossible to eat a hazardous amount of riboflavin, you piss it all out. Same as any vitamin, really, which is why vitamin C tablets are a scam.

A harmful dose would need to be directly injected to have any effect.

>world is currently experiencing, on average, the lowest rates of starvation and malnutrition in human history due to genetic modification of crops
>REEEEEEEEEE I WON'T LIVE TO 120 YEARS OLD

>be united states
>process wheat
>remove the wheat germ that contains all the vitamins
>give it to the animals
>put powdered synthetic chemical versions of the vitamins back into the wheat
>convince Americans that they need to eat them or they will die
>extremely flawed, idiotic plan turns out flawless because everyone is so god damn retarded
>50 years later they are still shilling your """vitamins""" for you
>you just called them vitamins so Americans wouldn't know they were chemicals
>laugh as you worship owl statue
>depopulation successful.jpg

>2017
>people still consuming chemicals like dihydrogen monoxide

Do Americans really do this?

>I don't know anything about how chemistry or biology works, the post
I don't think you even know what a chemical is. Most everything you interact with on a daily basis is a chemical, including fucking water.

You mistook my post, GMOs are inert as fuck.
I'm talking about removing the wheat germ and it's vitamins and then replacing it with synthetic chemicals.

Why remove it in the first place?
I thought corporations want to make money?
Why add 5 synthetic chemicals that you have to pay for to your wheat harvest instead of just keeping the wheat germ?

When you have a reasonable explanation for this I will join you sheep.

You're right.

Now all you have to explain is the removal of the wheat germ which contains the same vitamins that are added back in.

Hey man sorry about your coffee, we have replaced it with this chemical brown stuff made in a lab which is pretty much the same except the ld50 is billions of times lower, it tastes like chemicals and it doesn't do anything that coffee does, but it looks like coffee if that's any comfort.

Want a cup?

>sheep

You're not worth debating.

When people use words like "sheep" or even worse "sheeple" they are just demonstrating rhat they believe their opinions are beyond reproach.

I could tell you why they do this, I can tell you why it isn't a big concern, but at the end of the day you'll just cross your arms and say "Hmph, well I'm just right."

It's like arguing with anti-vaxxers. I can provide all the relevant reasons why vaccinations are smart, but the discussion will end with someone saying "that's what the FDA wants you to think, sheep."

Now I know you're gonna say that I'm not disproving you because I "can't" in an effort to justify your views. You think you're not just as predictable as everyone else?

Your life has been lived a billion times already.

Why do they remove x from natural wheat and replace it with synthetic X2®©™ all rights reserved then?

Why the fuck don't they save money and leave the x that is there in the wheat and not fees it to animals?

I don't give a shit about your criticism of my fleeting use of a word.
I want to know why the fuck it's illegal to leave vitamins in wheat and not replace them with the FDA synthetic versions.
There is an agenda or we would be saving trillions of dollars here by simply processing the whole wheat seed.

You're missing the point friend.

"I don't want to eat meat grown in a lab."

*Throws away naturally occurring vitamins and replaces it with synthetic versions*

"You HAVE to eat this stuff or you'll DIE user!"

Such is america.

>What ungodly entity decided that we should have these "vitamins" in all of our food?
Moms without science educations who do a shit ton of our nation's grocery shopping. Same ones who decided GMOs and MSG and gluten are bad

You realize your body does not know whether something is natural or artificial, right?

Yeah that's why your cheeks are red right now and I had no trouble guessing this.

um, what?

America: There is factually zero difference between natural and synthesized chemicals, simmer down
Also America: Don't you fucking dare synthesize ethanol from petroleum, that shit ain't right

America has hundreds of millions of residents. Would be kinda weird if they all believed the same thing, even with straight up facts like identity and property of a chemical does not vary based on whether its origin is 'natural'

Also, what is this ethanol from petroleum debate you reference? This is not something I have ever heard discussed positively or negatively. Its surely not an issue many Americans even have an opinion about

They're so god damn stupid they don't realize you're not agreeing with them.
Mine is really a lost cause because we're not likely to see humans ever born again with an IQ over 100.

>*Throws away naturally occurring vitamins and replaces it with synthetic versions*

>I don't get this shit. Explain.
Between the Great Depression and WWII vitamins were discovered. The US government was appalled about the lack of nutrition in white bread because people were starving to death in America (a scandal they wanted to keep quiet). But Americans loved white bread. Thankfully a Bell Labs chemist found a cheap way to make thiamine. So by 1940 when the government was considering that white bread be fortified to be as nutritious as whole wheat bread such enriched products were easy (and cheap) to make, and were sold during wartime as patriotic.