ITS TACO TEUSDAY

Who has better tacos, Del Taco or Taco Bell?

>bun taco
lol

>Bun taco

too bad i live where there are no del tacos near me

It's Thursday. Teusday isn't even a real day.

>bun taco
they're not serious, are they?

It would seem so

>taco tuesday
What planet are you living on where it's Tuesday?

but taco been around since the 80s and they never really had it on the menu. its underrated

Del Taco hard taco > Taco Bell Hard taco
Taco Bell soft taco > Del Taco soft taco

It appears west coast fags call sloppy joes "bun tacos."

Nope califag here and never heard that

>bun taco

For me, it's the McChicken

it's called a manwich

>Del Taco calls it a Bun Taco
>An entire region of a country must call the Bun Tacos

are you actually retarded?

I've never met a single Californian who hasn't brought up Del Taco within the first 24 hours of meeting them. So yes, Del Taco speaks for the West Coast. Deal with it, nerd.

Taco Johns calls it a taco burger if that means anything to anyone

Maybe you should stop talking about your love of Taco Bell every time you meet someone from out of state.

Taco Bell probably kills you quicker

I don't think I've talked about Taco Bell to anyone since middle school, truthfully.

I live in California and the last time I heard the words "Del Taco" from an actual human being in person was 6 months ago

I'm in San Diego and the only Del Taco I know of closed years ago. I'm pretty sure there's more somewhere but with 4 taco shops within 10 minutes walking distance it's not really something I've ever thought to look up.

Taco Bell has that new chalupa that has a fried chicken shell though

Neither, they are both trash.
>Rosas Cafe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Del Taco > Taco Bell

>No mention of God-tier Rubios

Choke on a fish bone, you fucking animals.

Rubios is shit tier imho tbqh famalamb.

Though I did grow up near one 15min walking distance.

I occasionally have it again every so often and it is just over salted, white boi tier, meh food..

even fucking baja fresh is better than it. Will say their Quesadilla kids meal is bretty gud

That may be the case in SD, but in the OC and in LA (where I work), there are a lot of Del Tacos.

However, everyone that I know gets either a burger, chicken soft tacos, or the .99 bean and cheese burrito.

However, if you go into 909 land, theres a shit ton more than I see around my parts of the woods

Bitch I will fight you!

But in all honesty, their only bragging right is their fish tacos which are bretty gud. I'll gladly eat there any day over Del Taco or Taco Bell.

You ever eat at Taco Bueno? Whats the consensus?

Never heard of Taco Bueno.

I have heard good things of their fish tacos.

Never really liked fish tacos desu, so cannot have an opinion.

Am a fan of fish but rather just have fish. If im having a taco I want some red meat or some shit

OC here.
They are fairly common but nobody really talks about them or cares very much. I'll eat there occasionally because I can get a fairly filling bean burrito for like a dollar, but nobody's like
>oh man love that Del Taco can't get enough Del Taco.

It ain't a California meme like In-N-Out like how says it is.

Wheres there one. I live in South OC and work in Downey

And never really here InnOut talked about much other that a cheap, open late place to eat

There's a couple in Buena Park, Fullerton, Anaheim, La Habra from what I have seen.
Based on your commute you probably pass by like 20 of them. I'm not familiar with South OC, though.

Also your commute sounds...tiring

thanks

I went on their website and I only got stuff in TX or CO, but may be franchises or something different.

Live with familia so cant complain and I have podcasts up the ass to listen to. Beggars cant be choosers

Sorry, I assumed youre talking abt Taco Bueno, not del taco. there is plenty of the latter near my domicile

There is actually a Taco Bueno in Fullerton, but I don't know of any in South OC

Interesting. Thanks user

I'm in 909 land, Valley of the Dirt people, and can confirm that there are a shit ton of Del Tacos.
There are 9 of them within 13 miles of here.

>Bun Taco
So, basically a Bell Beefer?

has anyone ever tried ordering something "bold" from Del Taco? I heard that they if you order it that way they add french fries and the sauce from the chicken tacos onto whatever you order

Yes but how does the bun taco factor into this?

As a Canadian I am fascinated by Del Taco and that place that deep fries tacos. Checkers maybe? We have none of these things in Canada.

Yes. Bean and cheese burrito, add rice, go bold
This was a favorite of a vegetarian stoner twink friend of mine. He was really cute and I regret not trying to fuck him

909 boys straight chino reppin woop woop I wanna die

false.

Taco Time > Taco John's >>> Del Taco >>>>>> Taco Bell

Bakers too.

fucking this. never saw one until i had to go to colton occasionally for my job. off the 91/215 and the 10

Sorry I don't live in shit town and never heard it called anything but sloppy joes