He doesn't keep his peanut butter in the fridge

>he doesn't keep his peanut butter in the fridge
explain you'reself

is that deodorant?

I prefer almond butter

The bottle says "don't worry about it".

Family gift, so it's the sugary, palm oil kind.

I like being able to actually spread it

haha, apple butter and a stick of deodorant in the fridge

hahahaha that's crazy

> sugar
> outside oil

So why is it labeled peanut butter?

Murrica.

Why are you keeping deodorant in the fridge?

How hot and sweaty are you, fat fuck

I don't keep it in the fridge because it's the fake JIF jew butter. Don't care, still tastes good and I don't eat it often.

I don't keep it in the fridge because I like to ACTUALLY FUCKING SPREAD IT YOU RETARD

sounds like you need to spend some time on

The only thing Veeky Forums is spreading is they're collective butt cheeks for each other.

UGGGH CAN'T WAIT TO EAT THIS ROCK BUTTER WITH SOME ROCK BREAD URRRGH FUCK YEAH

Kek

HAHA!

Yeah, and they spread peanus butter on the cheeks and mow down.

Who the fuck keeps peanut butter in the fridge.

My Dad does you asshole

kill him

I had no idea anyone put peanut butter in the fridge, there is no need for it to be chilly, your jam is chilly, not your PB

Palm oil + condensation = gross

Hey that looks Like Italy

OK FUCKS

HERE'S THE LOWDOWN ON PEANUT BUTTER IN THE FRIDGE

THE ONLY, AND I MEAN O N L Y TIME IT IS ACCEPTABLE TO STORE PB THERE IS IF IT IS "NATURAL" OR OTHERWISE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY HYDROGENATED OILS, WHICH ARE TYPICALLY FOUND IN MOST BIG-BRAND JARS BECAUSE THEY HELP KEEP THE EMULSION SINCE LOOKING AT A JAR OF SEPARATED PB IS KINDA NASTY NOT GONNA LIE. BUT ANYWAYS THE REASON ITS AIGHT TO STORE NATURAL PB IN THE FRIDGE IS THAT COLDER TEMPERATURES DRASTICALLY SLOW DOWN THE SEPARATION OF PEANUT OILS AND SOLIDS WHICH MEANS YOU'RE NOT GONNA HAVE TO GIVE YOURSELF TENNIS ELBOW FROM MIXING IT BACK TOGETHER EVERY TIME YOU WANT A SANDWICH OR SOMETHING.

BUT IF YOU KEEP """""STANDARD""""" PB IN THE FRIDGE EVEN THOUGH IT ALREADY HAS HYDROGENATED OILS YOU'RE FUCKING WEIRD. IDK WHAT TO SAY BUT YOU GOTTA SORT SOME SHIT OUT BUD.

that jar behind it says "apple butt"
:^)