Why is life inherently boring. take away man made entertainment and this shit is brutal

why is life inherently boring. take away man made entertainment and this shit is brutal

There are three possibilities:
1)you're a child, and have no freedom
2)you're in prison
3) you're poor and lack creativity.

made entertainment is part of life. also by made entertainment Im assuming you mean everything form tv shows to simple entertainment of wrestling a bear or skiing.

Only boring people get bored.

Do you think the cavemen had a boring life?

You gotta, like, rotate your crops.
Reinvent yourself, bruh.

yea

This. Pick up a hobby. There's more to life than anyone anime and vidya.

damn... really made me think......

Your imagination is sorely lacking.
>be hungry
>kill some shit
>looking for food
>damn it's poisonous
>I got bit again
>damn I guess I'm infected and dying
>Fuck here is a another tribe to fight again
>Hope I make it
>fuck it's raining
>Hope I don't die of exposure

Sure it sucked, but it was hardly ever boring. No time for that.

Because God said, if you think you can do it better than me, go ahead and make your heaven

>Firearm collecting and target shooting
>Learning about history
>Go to College
>Drinking
>Reading
>Hunting
>Chopping wood
>Clearing trails
>Having sex
>Fishing
>Disassembling/reassembling firearms just for kicks
>Going for walks
>Push ups
>Stacking wood
>Growing a vegetable garden
>Watering vegetable garden
>Harvesting vegetable garden
>Writing books

These are things I've done over the past 8 years to while away the time. Writing is the most recent one. I started working on writing books on August 26th (less than 3 months ago), and have finished a novel and a novella, published. No they're not selling, and no, they're probably not all that good, but I find it enjoyable you only get better at something by doing it.

So OP, why aren't you trying some of these?

Also, bonus points for whoever can name what firearm pic related is.

how is any of that not man made entertainment?

What is entertainment? You could find entertainment in other things if we were suddenly to lose sex, cuisine, literature, theater, cinema etc.

Sometimes I wish I was a cavemen.
This sheltered modern life is killing me.
I want to truly live goddammit, but I have no fucking clue how. Once I graduate college I'll
be completely alone in this world and then what? Just spend the rest of my days going to work?

>being able to amuse yourself with the teleological equivalent of jangling keys
>an interesting and complex person

I'm no /k/ommando but those iron sights look neat

what gun is that?

*caveman

Well sex is just two people doing a certain activity. What is sex without people? It's nothing. So by your logic, I guess anything that involves people is manmade? By that definition, nothing a person can do is not manmade. Walking in a trail in the woods, I guess, is manmade entertainment.

Anyways, what I was trying to tell OP is that he needs a hobby. If we're trying to figure out a non-manmade hobby... and everything I just provided is manmade... then I have no fucking idea. Standing and looking at plants is manmade because I guess standing might be a manmade activity, so perhaps lying down and looking at trees might be some non-manmade entertainment. I don't know what to say, user.

M1 Grand

No.5 Lee Enfield. Also known as "Jungle Carbine". Bolt action, 303 British, 10 round mag, long radius aperture sights, flash hider, about 7lb unloaded if memory serves, recoil pad on buttstock, should be about 7.5lb loaded, has a myth/rumour circulating for decades about 'wandering zero' but I've never had problems with it, can be reloaded with 5-rnd clips or loose ammo, has about an 18-20" barrel I think, and uses a dagger style of bayonet. Sadly, I've never been able to find a No.5 bayonet.

Nope, but a very similar style of sights, so I can see why you'd think that. Note the lack of protective ears for the rear sight, and the lack of big knobs on either side for windage and elevation adjustment. The No.5 Lee Enfield has a ladder rear sight, or at least the ones I've handled did. Flip up the ladder sight and you've got distance graduations for 200-800yd (it was before Britain adopted the Metric system, so about 180-720m in 90m intervals).

yeah well that is why I think OP was taking us for a ride

...wtf am I reading?

>Why is my body predominantly dick? Take away everything except for my dick and it's just dick

Damn, you're so creative.

This is h*lla fuckin epic. I'm gonna put it on my mug - lol!

No, they were allowed to have hobbies like raiding other bands and killing them and raping their women. And starting a nice head collection.

>so perhaps lying down and looking at trees might be some non-manmade entertainment.
Deliberately appropriating snake culture seems the pinnacle of manmadeness

Love live and laugh amirite

Can you explain the difference between possibilities 1 and 2?

>/k/ommando detected

really gave the old neurons a good jolt

life isn't inherently boring, you just happen to have that sort of meaning (of life) thanks to the uprising of instant-gratification-media and the modern stylized television, which both paint a picture of an action paced life.

>2016
>anti-boredom

YOU CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING!

Wow, NEETs are getting super triggered by this.