What are you ordering?

What are you ordering?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XGLcNR1sWIc
google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x86e26e2dec82d9cd:0xe20f4202ff34d768!2m19!2m2!1i80!2i80!3m1!2i20!16m13!1b1!2m2!1m1!1e1!2m2!1m1!1e3!2m2!1m1!1e5!2m2!1m1!1e4!3m1!7e115!4shttps://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=100896954987890424947&id=6396663918422204898&target=PHOTO!5sroswell new mexico truck stops - Google Search&imagekey=!1e3!2s-4w31FkJY2t4/WDYhLk-4WEI/AAAAAAAACmA/CStweJ5iA-EOnqrCw9AlmmfGDNevaY3cwCLIB&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjK3_ua3_XSAhUP4WMKHe3gDUIQoioIajAK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Something with A1 on it. A1's great with burgers.

Chicken Strip sandwich sub Honey Mustard for the BBQ sauce

Bacon and Cheese Whataburger all the way on Texas Toast with 2 whole jalapenos on the side. Ordering onion rings instead of fries is the right move, but it take these idiots longer to do so I say fuck it.

What I always order - a #4 combo meal with onion rings and a Dr. Pepper.
(For those who don't know, a #4 is a Whatabuger with cheese and jalapeños, plus all the regular fixings). That's been my go to order since I was a teenager. I order other stuff occasionally, but that's my standard.

for me its the McChicken.

6 piece tenders with gravy and a honey butter chicken biscuit.

Tomorrow night Im getting the buffalo ranch chicken strip sandwich and chugging a handle of voda and snorting an 8 ball of cocaine

Monterrey melt and lots of onion rings.

>That's been my go to order since I was a teenager
So when will you stop being a teenager?
I'm guessing at least 4 years but then you wouldn't be posting here right?
RIGHT?

jalapeno and cheese burger with ketchup instead of mustard and with avocado on it.

Just a Whataburger. It's a nice burger.

No.2 plain and dry with cheese on Texas toast (I add spicy ketchup later), medium fries and Dr Pepper.

Or if I'm not in the mood for a burger I'll get the tendies with cream gravy. Top tier tendies and pretty good gravy (I add pepper).

I feel bad for people who don't have access to Whataburger.

Oh, if they have the sweet and spicy bacon burger I'll get that, with a rootbeer shake instead of a drink.

Love that shit.

a chophouse cheddar burger with a shake. no fries

Buffalo Ranch Ckn Strp sammy on toast with grilled japs
Large onion rings

I barely go anymore cause fast food is so unhealthy, but on the rare occasion I usually get:

>Patty Melt
>Large fries
>Chocolate shake

And some spicy ketchup for the fries, of course.

>A1
yes, A1 is good on a burger

do all texans pronounce it 'water-burger'?

b/c that's what I heard again and again while watching the spurs-timberwolves game earlier this week

I've only had it once when I was drunk in San Antonio. One of the locals said that it's the way to go for late night drunk food. I don't remember it being anything special, but I was drunk too. I'd try it again though. And why the fuck is it 'water burger?' I assume it's some sort of slack jawed drawl.

depends. how drunk am i?

Number 1 (or 2 if I'm starving)
No cheese
Dry
All the veggies plus jalepeños
On texas toast
Whatasize that fokin combo
Spicy ketchup
Unsweetened tea

Proud son of Texas here. It's supposed to be what-a-burger, but almost everyone says water-burger

Actually, I'm in my late thirties with a six figure salary, and I eat Whatabuger maybe 3 times a year since I don't live near as many of them anymore. So take you juvenile diatribe and choke on it.

That's how we tell real Texans from the snowbirds and imports. Only real Texans say "waterburger". It's a colloquialism, deal with it. It's like how New England people (aka Yankees) pronounce chowder or any number of other things.

>tfw texan living in Washington
I fucking miss whataburger.

WHATS WITH DESE HOMIES

DISSIN MAH GURRL

The jalapeño cheeseburger with a strawberry fanta.

Ayyyy
I'll take a patty melt meal. Whataburger is effing amazing.

There's a lot to miss about Texas.

Whatachicken with a slice of Monterey Jack and bacon.

A plane ticket out of Texas

double Whataburger Jr with fajita peppers/onions and avocado and like. just ketchup/mustard

heres your (you)

All the employees and customers to the floor.

>2017
>Going to an antigun drunk and nigger magnet

Shiggity giggity do

whataburger jr with cheese and mustard, everything on it. two if i am really hungry

i'll get monterrey melt every once in awhile but it's so much food, it's like five pounds of meat and cheese, i find myself getting bored halfway through

Ashley?

Where do you live in Washington? The closest thing is a place called Burgerville, it's normally in Oregon but the closest one I know is in Centralia. Mostly some pretty good burgers and theme of the month desserts or sides, a decent amount of money but it's worth it.

Yes

Green Chile Double, every time.
Unless I want A1

"Chophouse cheddar burger," if it's in season

> inb4 hurr it's just thousand island dressing

I feel you

>tfw Connecticut transplant in Texas that now transplanted to Indiana

The food here is all comfort food, which is great, but THERE IS NO WHATABURGER EQUIVALENT.

Closest thing to good chain burgers is Steak and Shake, but it will never fill that hole in my heart.

Definitely not going to a state poor enough to have Whataburgers

this

patty smelt w/ fries and dr. pepper

Anyone else get half lemonaid and half unsweet tea with their waterburger?

Double meat and cheese large fries with a coke and a lemon pie. I sure do love their lemon pie i tell ya what.

youtu.be/XGLcNR1sWIc

Employee lurking

What brand of whole jalapenos do you guys use?? I know they come in a big can

Not anymore, everything's company made

I ALMOST ended up working in one for a summer job.
Stupid ass manager for the local one forgot I even had an interview scheduled and hired another applicant 5 minutes before i showed up.

How are them 300 dollar paychecks?

Patty melt large combo with 2 of each ketchups.

10% of cup ice, 60% sweet tea, 30% unsweet

Chugging Tittio's and just wait on my mayne

tito's fucking drunk

They need a board for people who can only access it after blowing into a breathalyzer hooked to a USB device to keep sobriety to a minimum. You must be at least 2x the legal limit to drive to access the board.
Sure people would bypass it to cheat but those are basically the kids sneaking into a bar of the internet.

The world is truly a cruel waterburger combo

Black coffee and large fresh onion rings with all the ketchups . yall niggas aint shit.

its not on the menu but i typically order the whatacatch dinner (not the sandwich).
Surprisingly good fast food fish.

Morning mode - honey butter chicken biscuit & bacon taquito

took a trip to San Antonio this year and tried WB for the first time

What a fucking hyped up meme

A plane ticket back up north

Your tasteless kind grows our stock. Go gag on McDicks

What should I get Veeky Forums? Just moved to Austin recently and I haven't had a chance to try it out.

#1 all the way then try everything else like a normal fucking person

>Order everything on the menu
>Like a normal person

This isn't normal, fat Texbro.

>tfw when you live in Texas, but not in a city with an HEB

I don't even like regular ketchup, but goddamn I love Whataburger's spicy ketchup.

A lawsuit

>THERE IS NO WHATABURGER EQUIVALENT.
What about Burger King? Because ever time I've been to Whatabuger, it's tasted exactly the same as Burger King to me.

That's because you were actually at a burger king

what fucking city has a whataburger but not heb?????? yall got kroger or something instead????

i say water-burger cuz thats just how ive always said it. ppl from both in and out of texas still make fun of me.

literally you can not compare burger king to whataburger

>tfw new englander
>tfw only five guys

>A.M. Ordering
Lemme have two sausage BOBs with a pack of picante sauce for each.

>P.M. Ordering (extra hungry edition)
Lemme have a triple meat, triple cheese with bacon and GRILLED jalapeños. Whatasize them fries and a large sweet tea. Scratch that...substitute the tea for a chocolate milkshake.
Ketchup?
Yes....spicy ketchup, 3 packs

Dallas

we have Central Market which is a high end HEB spinoff but no actual HEB

kek

Down here in Houston we have all the HEB's, HEB Plus, Joe V's, etc. And only one fucking Central Market.

I moved out to the suburbs and there's no fancy food places anywhere, no Whole Foods or nothing, its all back in the city. Sheeeeeeeeit

honey butter chicken biscuit

any other opinions are trash

That's what you get for giving up on life and moving to the burbs.

I'll take a Whataburger with cheese, mustard, onions and extra jalapenos, small fries with spicy ketchup and a cold ice water.

Patty Melt with avocado and grilled jalapenos
It's a fucking orgy in my mouth I swear

Fuck you, OP. I spent ten years in Texas, and ate Whataburger every Saturday night after clubbing. I'm in Cali now. No Whataburger, no Waffle House, and Five Guys and In-m-Out both close before midnight...

>looking at menu
>turn 360
>go to five guys

>paying $15 for a meme

My life back.

buffalo chicken strip

OP here finna go get another honey butter chicken biscuit in a few hours

+++strawberry fanta

I have never been to Whataburger in my life
I haven't even seen a tacobell, Carl jrs
white castle, the list goes on

>Green Chili Double (have to get green chili everything when I'm in NM, TX areas)
>Fries
>The biggest soda cup full of ice and orange

Also, add a jalapeno and cheese whataburger

when I was in west texas the green chile double was essential. I hate that it isn't one of the four-favorites state wide. Chophouse needs to come back too.

If you go to Roswell NM there's a truck stop with a diner that is really great (If it's still there it's been years since I went through there) they make a great green chili burger and you can buy lots of silly alien toys, masks, etc. in the store. It's a tiny town so it should be easy enough to find.

#3 with cheese and mayo only

Did you enjoy the unavoidable scent of urine and feces during your visit user?

I think it's the Chisum truck stop. It's a legit little NM American diner. google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x86e26e2dec82d9cd:0xe20f4202ff34d768!2m19!2m2!1i80!2i80!3m1!2i20!16m13!1b1!2m2!1m1!1e1!2m2!1m1!1e3!2m2!1m1!1e5!2m2!1m1!1e4!3m1!7e115!4shttps://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=100896954987890424947&id=6396663918422204898&target=PHOTO!5sroswell new mexico truck stops - Google Search&imagekey=!1e3!2s-4w31FkJY2t4/WDYhLk-4WEI/AAAAAAAACmA/CStweJ5iA-EOnqrCw9AlmmfGDNevaY3cwCLIB&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjK3_ua3_XSAhUP4WMKHe3gDUIQoioIajAK

A plane ticket to anywhere that isn't Texas, Oklahoma, or Arizona.

Not OP here, not Texan, or from OK, but I feel the opposite about the Southwest. Wondering if you have even been there.

OP here, I agree with you about Oklahoma but you are still a wrong faggot

Only when I stopped in Alpine. I love West Texas but Alpine was weird as fuck mane

>That fucking link
Food looks good though.

Actually onion rings cook for 1:45 while fries take a whole 3:30.