Why do white people age so poorly compared to everybody else?

Why do white people age so poorly compared to everybody else?

because of cherrypicked images in your meme picture

damn, good proof

please define what sub group of white skin pigmented humans you're talking about.
is it greek, russian, Italian etc etc

you post three white people, though.

Why do all of the niggers live in Africa?

Depends on the white guy.

Depends on how much makeup the 2 ((people)) in your pic use

The brightest flame burns quickest.

That's not how a semicolon works.

wowo

For the same reason we think all asians are equal. We get that perception because we know more details about white people than about others, whereas on average, they get old at the same speed.
I could get you a picture of George Clooney and compare it with other older-looking non-white people and say the opposite of what you said.

Two literally who's and mememan

what the fuck does aging poorly even mean
when you get older you are supposed to look older

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

Indians are caucasoid

but he's 46 though

One hypothesis is that there's a sexual selection element. White skin makes flaws obvious. This gives an advantage to whites as a group as it can reduce the selection of damaged mates.

The other thing if course is reduced resistance to solar damage and less permanent pigmentation.

race is a social construct.
there are no white people, just white labels.

Why do light skinned Asians and Latinos "age well" then?

I don't know, but I think it is obvious that certain races generally age slower than Caucasians or at least age slower in appearance (such as their faces).

white people don't age poorly, they are just less neotenic and generally more gerontomorphic than most other races, excluding aboriginal people i guess - in terms of face anyway

this is part of the reason it's easier to tell their age, but i wouldn't say they "age poorly"

>Latinos
>"age well"
Everyone knows that they all turn obese around 20. Same with black women. I wouldn't call that ageing well

My hypothesis is that they just have better skin from all the oil and fat seeping out from the shit they've been eating. That, and white bitches tanning and slathering all that makeup on just damages their skin that much faster.

Come to think of it, all the obese white women I've seen tend to have pretty good skin.

Seriously what the fuck
That's some Billie Joe shit right there

Is that why i smell a slight tinge of frying oil whenever im near a fat beaner/negress?

fucking hell that smell seems to be universal. if i'm on the train i can always tell if a bunch of obese beaners, usually women, got on by the cooking oil smell that follows even if i don't have visual contact.

Will this allow us to time travel through time?

Yea i get the oil smell as well as a strong chili powder/papeika-esque odor. At cooking temperatures that shit turns into vapor and floats in the air, which causes it to coat the people around it.

based Jin