Explain yourself

Explain yourself.

you can't make me explain anything you antisemite

these sandwiches always look amazing when presented like this but they are always piled high at the center, and then quickly drop off through the rest of the sandwich.

It's just too much fucking meat. Why not just eat the meat by itself? There's no chance you could taste the bread or any of the other ingredients.

Why do you do this to us user? We want to live..

You were born to die, if not to die in the slaughter you wouldn't not have been born. Enjoy your time before the day of the bolt gun.

:(

Looks outstanding to me...would eat...

>cricketball sized wad of meat

whats the fucking point? Just have a steak or something.

That cow is fucking adorable, but it's gonna be a lot more delicious.

>taste the bread
kek

>of course i can't taste the bread but i need the empty calories

makes me think a lil....

What a classic Jew move.

That's a montreal smoked meat sandwich, right? Always wanted to try one but always comes across as way too much meat to me.

Because you're tasty.

0/10 Not a Reuben

>t. never been to a real deli

Reubens are good, but they're designed for places that don't produce quality pastrami/corned beef.

I'm not sure what kind of meat I'm looking at here.

I go to pick related all the time, in NJ and right by Medieval Times, you can't beat that

Forgot pic

>"just letting you know, once i let go it's your responsibility to get it to the table, sir"

>cricket

I like meat, all kinds. But all in moderation.
Not 'murrican, obviously.

>day of the bolt gun
Wow, user. Just wow...

>I'm stealing that

Man idk. I've been to the Carnegie deli and the bread slices seem like a garnish. I think you're just supposed to eat it with a fork and knife with some mustard. There's no way you're supposed to eat it like a normal sandwich. Right?

Most people take it apart and make it into small/open faced sandwiches/individual bites.

It's more a delivery method for the meat rather than an actual sandwich.

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

O B E S E D
B
E
S H A R T
E
D I A B E T I C

British """""people"""""

Or
Be
Sad
Either way
Shut
Shut
It
Or
Neck yourself

Go and take your insulin, fatty.

I have gout. That would trigger a flare-up and I wouldn't be able to walk for days.

>It's just too much fucking meat.
It's fucking stupid, yes, one of those minor details about being American that you're not proud of.
>There's no chance you could taste the bread or any of the other ingredients.
What?

Hey user, I'm in NNJ too and not far from MT. Which place are you talking about?

Harold's deli in Lyndhurst

I might not like Jews but I like Reubens.

>Machine sliced
That sandwich is garbage. Hand cut or fuck off.

You are so dumb

Just about everyone wants to live, little cow, but that doesn't work out for any of us in the end.

Even if a Jew didn't make pastrami out of you, you'd soon grow old and suffer a slow and miserable death from whatever diseases old cows get. Isn't it better to become something delicious instead?

>Jews
There's meat and dairy touching. Also, the most famous deli in my town, while it has a Jewish name, was actually founded by Lebanese. Schlomo has never touched my sandwich.

There's a knack to eating them. But you can also ask for an extra couple slices of bread and divvy it up. Lots of people do.

look man, if human meat was legal you'd be safe, but shit happens.

>not getting a side of meat with your meat sandwich

I like to wrap my fries in the corned beef and dip it in the thousand island.

It's a jews being cheap thing.

Jew to the right

this but for

>implying antisemitism is a bad thing

>American
look again

KEK'D

This gif just screams jelly American.

I live in Australia and our Kikes don't like opening up deli businesses. Are there any good authentic recipes for New yark pastrami? I have a WSM smoker.

He's just picking up his beetus medicine across the border where he can actually afford it. You know, because first world medical service is an affront to the freedumbs, but leeching of your neighbour isn't.

>a knack to eating them
yeah it's called a knife and fork

kek

Pastrami is essentially corned beef with a coating of cracked black pepper and coriander and then smoked until done. Both Ruhlman and Martha Stewart have cood recipes online for corning your own beef. Then you coat the outside in a thick layer of cracked black pepper and coriander and smoke at 225F until internal temp 145F. Slice thinly across the grain.

Well now I know where I'm going today.

It's an ancient Jewish scam.