What's up with all these edgy teenagers using the world brainlet? Last I was here this wasn't the case...

What's up with all these edgy teenagers using the world brainlet? Last I was here this wasn't the case. It makes me want to quit this board. Don't you know who I am?

Other urls found in this thread:

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=10/81*.111111111+10/9*.123456789
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Don't you know who I am?
>posting anonymously on Malinese fingerpainting imageboard
sounds like bait but okay

Who, then, goes there?

I call people brainlets in CSGO to show how intellectually superior I am

You mean inferior? Insulting the intelligence of your fellow men for amusement is something no competent intellectual would do

Take Feynman for instance. A good friend of mine back in the day. The people who aggravated him the most were people who thought they were intelligent, but were actually fools. It drove him up the wall!

How could you have met Feynman if you're just a baby!?

yes its true you will be sorely missed but we will not be assed by your autism

t. life

If you're so smart, solve this.
[math] \sum_{n=1}^{\infty} {0}+{n}(0.1)^{{n}+{\left \lfloor \frac{n}{10} \right \rfloor}} = {?} [/math]

Just a little advice from a senior. When you write your papers make sure everything is very neat and there's no question as to what is meant. A well posed problem is already half solved.

>senior
¿Que señor?

I know who you are: a brainlet! boom!

1 you brainlet

>give problem
>nonsense
>no one calls out because they're scared it'll show their ignorance

Which part isn't making sense to you?

1 is scrunched up against the 0.
Okay, that's okay.
What is on the bottom part of the (fraction?)
in the floor function.

10, the quantity that is equal to 1+9

If it's rendering wrong, here's a screenshot from my end.

It's a goon insult that was appropriated after being shilled against trump on /pol/

1/9*.123456789 + .111111111*(1*10^-1+2*10^-2+3*10^-3+4*10^-4+...)

That simplifies it a little. Is this a real problem? Does it simplify to some mathematical constant?

t. salty brainlet

I don't know what you mean by 'real problem'. I don't know the answer to the problem, but I don't see any reason why it wouldn't have one, it's technically convergent.

In any case there is my answer. Look up the value of sum k/10^k from k=1 to infinity or take it as it is if it doesn't converge to some closed form.
Closed enough for me.

Is that (k/10)^k or k/(10^k)?

the latter. I did the sum from 1 to 9, then wrote the sum from 10 to 19 in terms of the sum from 1 to 9, then wrote the sum from 20 to 29 in terms from 1 to 9, etc... The first term in my answer is that. The second term is what was left over.

I designed this equation to print
so I'm not sure if it somehow becomes non-convergent at some point due to that.

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=10/81*.111111111+10/9*.123456789 Fixed my old mistake. Not sure which one of us is wrong still though.

Rank?

I only just started playing again so gn3. Was DMG like a year ago