16 years later let's look at the science

16 years later can jet fuel really melt steel?

This has been proven time and time again not to be aluminum by its colour.

Other urls found in this thread:

ae911truth.org/news/199-news-media-events-60-structural-engineers.html
nist.gov/news-events/news/2008/11/nist-releases-final-wtc-7-investigation-report
nist.gov/el/faqs-nist-wtc-7-investigation
youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA
debunking911.com/WTC7.htm
popularmechanics.com/military/a6384/debunking-911-myths-world-trade-center/
metabunk.org/debunked-ae911truths-wtc7-explosive-demolition-hypothesis.t1727/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off

16 years later NIST still has not released the inputs for their collapse models of wtc 1, 2 or 7.

Daily reminder asymmetrical damage will not lead to a symmetrical collapse, structural resistance will slow down collapse acceleration and the pancake "theory" os pseudoscience.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMTFVeRbpC4

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhyu-fZ2nRA

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnLcUxV1dPo

Literally who gives a fuck, either a building crashed into an airplane or it blew up from explosives. Neither one is a scientific issue and this belongs on /pol/.

nufag get good. all you can say to actual science is fuck off? fucking shameful. you are the absolute reason why Veeky Forums sucks now. get off my board brainlet. why don't you fuck off, and get good faggot.

So, you can't explain how asymmetrical damage leads to symmetrical collapse.

Noted.

Want some science?

Debunk this.

Fixed version share it around if you like.

Instead of expressing structural resistance in units we can use a percentage.

Say 100% structural resistance will hold the building up exactly, any more weight and it will start to collapse. Most working loads are two to four times the fail point.
So we can safely assume building 7 had over 100% structural resistance before it fell.

So we have gravitational acceleration - percentage of structural resistance = fall acceleration.

9.8m/s2×75%=7.35m/s2

9.8 m/s2 - 7.35m/s2 = 2.45 m/s2

At 75% structural resistance I would predict a 2.45m/s2 fall acceleration.

Obviously this doesnt calculate change and inertia, however it doesn't need to.

We can clearly see building 7 go from over 100% structural resistance to 0% pretty much instantly.

To go from totally upright and intact to free fall (gravitational acceleration) for 2.25 seconds violates the laws of physics.

The only way building 7 could do this is to have nearly all of its structural resistance removed nearly instantly.

The only way this is possible is a controlled demolition.

So, G- %S = F
Gravitational acceleration - percentage of structural resistance = fall acceleration.

This is a Veeky Forums issue because we can use science to show the O/S is bunk, I was hoping to avoid /pol/'s less ..tactful.. posters.

I know you think your post is objective or scientific because it contains numbers, but this is a huge collection of bullshit right there.

For example, some more science, we can get contaminated aluminium to glow a reddish color in direct sunlight, however it is similar to a water and oil mixture and when poured or stirred the aluminum is silver in direct sunlight.

The molten metal we saw from wrc 2 was clearly steel, this is irrefutable and NIST's report doesn't touch it.

I was hoping to find people too smart to fall for the BS OS.

We can't do that with a couple of camera videos of extremely uninformative angles. There's also no reproduction of the experiment so this is pseudoscience at best. Try your luck with /x/, they at least understand physics better than /pol/ that's for sure.

We can clearly show the free-fall of building 7 is impossible using physics.

Structural resistance always decreases fall acceleration.

Newtons third law.

That's not how it works at all.

It will have 100% structural resistance until it reaches it's ultimate stress then it fails catastrophically.

That's not the way buildings work.

The collapse was initiated in a single point causing a plumb symmetrical collapse at free-fall, this violates what we understand about physics.

Look at NIST's model that couldn't simulate wtc 7s collapse even with their classified magic numbers.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNEKtvB80us

Our physics will not predict the collapse saw, not even once much less three times.

Don't be blind to hard science.

Here are 60 structural engineers that agree with me.

All that shows is that the collapse was not initiated at a single point but instead an overall weakening of the structure

/thread

Why does NIST cite a single column failure as the point / cause of collapse?

Do some research, desu.

Here.

nist.gov/news-events/news/2008/11/nist-releases-final-wtc-7-investigation-report

You are proving my point.

It's engineers. Always the fucking engineers that peddle this bullshit conspiracy crap. There's a reason people on Veeky Forums point and laugh at you engineer cranks, no one takes you seriously.

Because I'm an engineer I can't argue against the official 9/11 story.

Great logic, brainlet.

Maybe engineers know its bullshit...

Learn to reply, engineers tend to lend themselves to crank ideas because they aren't scientists, no matter how much they want to believe they are, they're not, and as such they are highly prone to crank ideas and conspiracies, 9/11 being chief among them.

By the way
is a sad appeal to authority, an authority which doesn't even have any authority, just fucking pathetic. Also, this thread doesn't belong on Veeky Forums, get the fuck back to Good day.

People who care for truth, "give a fuck" you will find we are anything but alone.

>free fall

nope, at no point in time do the buildings ever achieve free fall speeds. This is an incorrect assumption by uneducated idiots using ill supported logic.

It's easy to see that the buildings are NOT falling at free fall speeds because debris which IS falling at free fall speeds reaches the ground much more quickly than the building itself (this debris also helped obscure the building collapse and is the reason idiots like you still claim this already debunked garbage)

>I don't understand applied mathematics thus I believe the official reports
Nice thinking, brainlet.

Here

>Stage 2 (1.75 to 4.0 seconds): gravitational acceleration (free fall)

nist.gov/el/faqs-nist-wtc-7-investigation

Brainlet.

Thankyou for being based, user.

Implying their models can seriously 'simulate' the collapse of WTC 1 and 2? Computer simulations being 'science' are all the hotness now I guess.

Dont be a moron..

youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA

Sigh

debunking911.com/WTC7.htm

popularmechanics.com/military/a6384/debunking-911-myths-world-trade-center/

metabunk.org/debunked-ae911truths-wtc7-explosive-demolition-hypothesis.t1727/

Hi shills ;D

another sockpuppet thread

Tell me, in your own words, how structural resistance provides zero effect on fall acceleration.

This is physics, show me I'm wrong, if you can.

At no point in time do I need to say 'in my own words'. That's just moronic. I posted great debunking sites. Read them yourself.

>wants to believe the official story so badly he's scared to make his own opinion.

>believes posing links to "debunking" sites debunks anything

Those sites are run by shills, it's pseudo science, I showed you in my own words, why can't you debunk it in your own words?

This is not cluesforum and I don't wear a tinfoil hat.

You are scared to debate because the truth movement has all the evidence and science on our side.

Dear god man, the NIST report you reference doesn't even agree with your statements. The fall occurred in stages. The total collapse takes 5.4 seconds.

You are literally making shit up, shown that you're wrong, arguing that you have proven it already, shown that you're wrong, then demand your original assessment be argued against despite the fact that it doesn't fit the data. Your argument now boils down to 'anything that proves me wrong is part of the conspiracy and can't be used to prove me wrong'

Seriously, fuck off already.

Dear god I don't even know why I'm still here.

Literally the best the O/S has.

Sad, desu.