Think up my magna cum laude as a way to escape depression

>think up my magna cum laude as a way to escape depression
>finally stabalize, begin writing
>find out i'm terminally ill, no chance of finishing in time
JUST

sounds like you just got a free one way ticket out of depressionville so stop whining

Im sorry, user. What's killing you?

Late find on an astrocytoma. I technichally got a chance, but shits looking grim.

>Terminally ill
>Spends time posting on Veeky Forums

You have some whacked priorities pham

Hey, at least you can do a good "the last book you'll read before you die" thread now.

Write as much as you can, don't try and rush it. Doesn't matter how little you complete. If things take a turn for the worse, wait for me wherever you are. You can tell me how it ends then.

is finding out youre dying as liberating as im led to believe op?

What books do you plan on reading in this last stage of your life?

do you think ur immortal or something faggot? youre dying as well, get off Veeky Forums hurr durrrr retarded cunt

I'm so fucking jealous of you, why couldn't it be me who was rescued from this hell

I've got like 50+ years left, this nigga has like 1 at most.

bait or genuinely retard-tier intelligence, either way eat 43 dicks nigger

>magna cum laude
I think you mean your magnum opus.
>stabalize
You type like there's something wrong with your brain, op.

Best wishes user

hey at least you got magna cum laude i only have shitty approbatur

High or low grade?

>terminally ill
Please explain in depth how you got it. I have tried for so long and never succeeded.

So sorry to hear that user. Good luck.

He is sick... with LIFE. It's terminal

Fucking STD's, man

RIP user.

Do you think about being lauded with magna cum often?

Shit man, that sucks. I lost a friend to brain cancer only some months ago. This situation must be unbelievably grim for you.

I wish you the best and positive treatment results. And if all else fails, I hope that you find some way to cope with your fate and a way to enjoy yourself for the time being.

Try to publish something before you're released. Dead men's works are worth more.

This, publish something quick

We'll make it a cult book no matter if its shit
I know many people from the book elite of my country, I also promise I would write an article on the book (I write stuff occasionally for the biggest paper around here) and hail you as a poet who redeemed mankind while suffering gloriously himself

>tfw your gf cums laude

>Write some shitty YA standalone novel which is John Green tier
>Publishers and agents would be all over you and your novel because they care more about selling your story
>Instant millions, possibly enough to leave to your family and yourself if you somehow miraculously survive

DO IT user

OP, I am in a similar situation. Not terminally ill but chronically, and this shit could kill me pretty much anytime.

this man's nipples are puffy and erect

>is finding out youre dying as liberating as im led to believe op?
Not him, but no. Although I suppose it depends on how suicidal you were before it.

Your bragging isn't very subtle. Where do you live?

>cum
Lol

Watch all the 5 seasons from six feet under and then cry like a bitch at the finale.

I won't tell you since you would recognize me instantly

man that sucks you won't see stranger things season two :(

also read malone dies or the death of ivan illyich instead of writing