Women eating food off men's plate

Why do they do this? I order the food I want, they order something they end up not eating, and then they start eyeing up my plate?

Also

>"Im gonna make food do you want something?"
>"No darling"
>Make the amount of food I require
>She starts hovering over to my plate with wide eyes

I dont want to fight over food but I dont what to get meal-cucked.
Redpill me on women and food

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nBU-pzAmqcM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-so_story
youtu.be/oEp0wjnBrOA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter-gatherer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd answer your question but it seems you can only communicate in /pol/ memes, hopefully this image soothes your small mind and puts you in a safe space.

You can't win with women. Just do your best to make it out alive with maximum pussy.

If it's really pissing you off, say this is the last time, and keep your word if she tries that shit again.

youtube.com/watch?v=nBU-pzAmqcM

try fucking off forever

thank you so much

>Redpill me on women and food

"Women want toasted ice"

Hey this is pasta isn't it?

Why even repost like this?

You need to go back.

It's only enough pasta for one. Get your fork out of here, woman.

Normalfags, normalfags everywhere.
When you decide to talk about something else besides women, I'll contribute to your thread. Until then, kys yourself

It has evolutionary reasons. Women used to get hungry only when cavemen came home with their prey, since they could not provide food themselves. Men on the other hand used to get hungry without such stimulants as a reason to go and hunt. It also helped men and women socialize better. Actually I just made that up

A woman saves face by feigning disinterest. In stealing a bite from your plate, she may indulge while avoiding being perceived as the gluttonous porker she is on the inside. Soon the bite will turn into "why don't we split a meal." You'll find yourself lacking in satiety at all hours of the day as you both keep up this farce. You'll tell people "oh she eats like a bird" but what you don't say is that she eats like a chick feeding from its mother's beak. Then one day, having deprived you of nutrients and grown fat on her parasitism, she'll overpower you--the last bite. And there goes your soul, into the belly of a most devious creature. You could have shooed her hand away all those years ago, but now you're dead.

Makes sense.

Had a girlfriend that would do this with alcohol also. Go to liquor store she buys 3 beers and gives me shit about buying 12. "You drink too much! Be like me!" Later in the night she is finished her beers and starts drinking mine. 12 turns to 9 and I go to bed unsatisfied.

I believe woman are always playing the self righteous card. Don't know how many dates that I order normal meal and she orders salad or soup, anything light. Then they get hungry looking at your meal and want some of it.

Same girl who used to drink my booze would preach about her healthy diet and lambast me with insults should I eat anything unhealthy. Would wake up at 3 in the morning to an empty bed as she was in the kitchen sneaking cookies and treats. I swear it is all an act to make men or others believe that they are superior. Tell her to eat her own shit and don't share. It will stop and she will have more respect for you as a man.

You're dating a self-conscious child who won't admit to being hungry. Makes sense because only a mentally troubled woman would date a polfag.

Sucks to be you OP. My girlfriend orders a full meal when we go out. None of that plate snatching or typical female manipulative bullshit.

Skinnier than a reed but this bitch can pack it away. Whenever she goes to take a shit I get the biggest hardest erection listening to her grunting.

Oy Vey!

Women are oblivious greedy whores.

It's a power move. Simple as that.

Why are you posting this thread again? Do you get off to the amount of (you)s it brings?

Any woman who does this is gaslighting you and needs to be dumped in a fucking heartbeat.

Three keks. Not one nor two, nor four nor five, but three keks.

put down the PUA videos son

>on date with women
>eat all my food
>she only eats half
>get to eat her food since i'm hungry

It's good

Reminds of of Don't Starve Together.

Sounds to me like you've never been on a date with a woman and are just asking this based on what you've seen on TV. Get out more, user. I'm worried about you.

>Actually I just made that up
This is actually called the "Just-so" fallacy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-so_story

TL;Dr people make evolutionary shit up all the time because it sounds good and makes sense.

>"Im gonna make food do you want something?"
>"No darling"
>Make the amount of food I require
>She starts hovering over to my plate with wide eyes

Then why the fuck down you just make something for her as well, you selfish pig? Women are like children, they aren't going to say what they want.

I grew up as the older child, if I made something for myself, I was considerate enough to ask my little bro if he wanted anything. Even if he said no, he'd be hungry. So I made him a smaller portion of what I made myself.

Are you autistic or something? This is how I know you've never had a girlfriend that you could cook for.

>why the fuck don't*

Goddamn Gboard...

>making toasties
>ask my sister if she wants some
>"no"
>Not even at the table yet and she's eating my toasties
She does this with her boyfriend too, like the guy orders some walnut shrimp but only small because she says she only wants chicken, and then when he looks away she's taken half for herself. And he fucking loves shrimp too, I feel bad he puts up with my sister like that.

>acting as a servant to someone by default

Wow, how worthless your life is.

>being considerate is now a servant thing to do

>Hah, yeah, sure as fuck glad that I'm alpha enough to basically say "fuck you" to everyone who doesnt know exactly what they want.

>Fuck being sociable and nice to people.

Who hurt you, user?

>REEEE DON'T STEAL TENDIES OFF MY PLATE

just share your food autists. But do you even worry about that shit anyway it's not like a woman will ever be part of your life

My wife is like a cat. She will just always pop up whenever I have food in front of me.

Of course she's white and can't cook worth shit.

Why are modern white girls so useless? They can't even cook anymore. It's like I have to take care of my daughter AND my wife.... ugg

Sooo many sad white boys getting cuked by their spoiled white princesses.

Find yourself an Asian or Latina girl. The take pride and are happy to cook and feed their man.

>My wife is like a cat. She will just always pop up whenever I have food in front of me.

lol. This is my wife. She has the puppy begging eyes look also.

>person fails to communicate what they want
>person then leeches off of others
Seems like they are the selfish ones expecting handouts all the time just because they can't make up their mind. I'm the oldest of six and we all learned quick that to get what you want, you have to speak up. None of this "but just because I said I didn't want it doesn't mean I don't want it" bullshit. We are all willing to give out if you ask, but if we ask and you say no, then fuck off

Its funny what Obnixious and downright unattractive behavior women will try to Excuse themselves out of by playing the "tee hee, I'm jsut a girl, give me your stuff" card.

And then turn around and pretend to be some fucking strongk feminist.

kek

Underrated post

>Ate lunch with some female friends
>no money so just ordered fries
>still ate like a king

I still feel like an asshole

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee

>just share your food autists

No. Stop eyeing everybody elses' food, you entitled land whale.

WRONG WRONG WRONG
women were the ones who provided the bulk of daily nutrition in hunter gatherer societies.
this was reflected in their high social status as well...the mother goddess giving birth and feeding children...

this changed when bigger settlements started to appear and the agricultural revolution came to be.... the status of women degraded instantly because they were no longer that important for survival

Women provided a steady supply of boring food for pure sustenance and men gambled their lives for the kickass meats that everyone loved.

that is true I guess... bu when the kickass meat is brought to the campfire you instantly get hungry no matter what , unless you want it to spoil or be eaten by the rest of the tribe

problem is that white skinned latina girls still act like that, only delicious brown girls are different, shame they are just as manipulative and hypocrite as the rest.

excuse me but I prefer to select and cook my own food for me and my gf and would in no circumstances let some brown big ass latina cook at home and turn us both into slowly rotating hamplanets, no sir thank you.

I guess? Most latinas I know are at worst slightly overweight. I guess you are thinking about mexican girls which are by far the worst looking.

The richer they are the more they look like americans with money.

no, I'm talking about all kinds of Latinas, who come to Germany, Mexicans being the rarest of them all, but you are right about most being overweight, even though the ones coming from poorer countries Peru, Equador, Columbia are definitely from the richer classes.

>reading comprehension
I said at worst overweight. I guess your anecdotic evidence is that they are overweight and cook with lots of fat, but most latin american countries do not have problems of obesity.

here's a sarcastic song a friend of mine from Venezuela shared

youtu.be/oEp0wjnBrOA

guess its about food and is slightly on topic

Because it's intimate and feels nice

>go to dinner with gf
>we both order something
>we both split what we order
>two mini meals as a meal

must suck hanging around shit tier females

here it's the complete opposite

>Find yourself an Asian or Latina girl. They take pride and are happy to cook and feed their man.

This. Latin women are proud of their ability to keep their man happy.

'Merican women only know how to take, take, & take & cry when they don't get it.

So order for them.

wheres "here"? maybe its because they are poor and can't afford decent ingredients.

I mean, I'm sure there are lots of latinos that dont know how to cook at all, we are more than half of the America continent, but where I live if you are a fat latina is because you want to eat at restaurants every day or you are poor and ignorant.

Male latinos on the other hand are more likely fat.

Don't think of it as women, think of it as fat people. Up until the temptation of easy food is right in front of them, its easy and expected to say no. So they do, and then eat anyways.

underrated post

Talking about Latinas in Germany, Saxony, Leipzig being slightly or more overweight than average Germna or Eastern European girls I know.
And I know a lot of them who are from all countries in South America including Brazil, because a flat mate of mine from Chile introduced me to the Ibero-American-Verein (Ibero-American expat organisation, with more than 200+ members in the area) where Latino students meet, cook, show movies, prepare traditional festivals, promote their culture etc. We go to most of their parties and I know quite a lot of them white, black or brown. In principle most are from well-off families as tuition, travelling and living in Europe would cost them more than what some of their countrymen could afford. It's not like they can hop the border and come uninvited they have to declare income to get a visa.
From those the Chilean cuisine is my favourite, because they use alot of see food.

Plate-sharing master race. Having a gf makes it much faster and much easier to try everything a restaurant has to offer.

>This. Latin women are proud of their ability to keep their man happy.
>'Merican women only know how to take, take, & take

wiser words have never been spoken on this board...

>just share your food autists.
Fuck off you old mooching bogarting piece of filthy shit. Go vote for Bernie you entitled faggot.

Gayest thing I've read so far

It is not women thing. My dad does the same. Let me eat my mcdonald ice cone reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

what part of the Hobbit trilogy is that pic from?

>underege b&
in all seriousness one thing is to take a bite of a 70 cents ice cream and another thing is to take half of a 20-40$ plate.

Jesus fucking Christ when did this turn into /r9ck/?

Pure kek.

kill yourself

>gf and I go to dinner
>each get a different beer
>I try her beer
>she tries mine
>we each finish our own respective beers
>order food
>I try her food
>she tries mine
>we each finish our own respective plates

op is a fag

>at home
>I undress her
>she undresses me
>she tries my dick
>I try her dick
>...

>9 beer is not enough
you may have a problem

>kill yourself
Summer has come early this year.
Fag.

american beer probably

You are just emotionally stunted and took stand up comedy routines too seriously. We do it because it brings us closer to guys.
Goddess statues are a complete meme, theyre rare and isolated, they're not a good reflection of hunter gathere society. You're right that women provided the VAST majority of food though. But men protected, there's no reason to think their status was lower, the ones with the power are almost always the leaders in flock animals

I bet you fuck her and then she fucks you and then you both fuck your respective selves.

wasn't lower but lets say equal in their differences and went downhill from there.
if women knew how much of their respect was taken away from them because of the mais/wheat/rye/rice-and the domestication of farm animals-combo they would flip out
...upcoming sex bots will make them openly revolt I'm sure

>Summerfagfag

Kill yourself

who?

Do you have any proof that we were equal during nomadic times?
And I'm alright, I'm on equal grounds with men where I live.

>2012
Times have changed, retard.

pretty much so. I'm quite sure they were equal as you can clearly see with present day hunter gather societies. NOT nomadic societies like the Masai. Real Amazon hunter gatherers. It's not uncommon in those societies to be under matriarchal leadership.

I recommend this book it's an interesting and fun read on the topic of prehistoric sexuality, polygamy and monogamy, although a bit controversial. So don't take anything for given but it has some good hits.

also this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter-gatherer

I swear I've seen this post before.

Despite that there is little proof to that I also like to read and fantasise about the Neanderthals as being even more egalitarian then the Cro-Magnons (Homo sapiens), who showed more distinction in male and female roles.
Neanderthals were the noble savages, whose genes the people of Indo-Europe inherited although the species itself was assimilated. Neanderthal women even hunted together and shared couple's graves.

> one of the many reasons I can't stand the sexual domination over women in Islam

>he doesn't share

It's like ordering two entrees you sperg.

Control and passive-aggression. She thinks it's cute, but it's not. Check your bitch. Tell her that you brought her there to eat, and if she wants to eat, she should order some fucking food.

not really, if he starts drinking at 8 pm and drinks till 1 am for instance thats only 1.8 beers an hour while he wants to drink up to 12(im assuming one or two is just for incase its needed) which puts him at 2 to 2,4 beers per hour that night.

beer is weaksauce, it's no surprise it takes him a lot to get a buzz

>getting this bent out of shape about sharing
>Regurgitating redpill garbage

Going your own way, user?

you should start eating some of her food
I'm serious

Every woman has a fat chick hiding in the recesses of her soul.

It's all biology. Women wear fat better than men. Fat migrates to their desirable bits. A woman who's 30% body fat can look great and still have a flat stomach. Men who're at the same bf% - disgusting gut, double chin. They're always on the lookout for food and carbs/sugar. Shove food under her nose and instinct will win out.

It's not about sharing. We aren't exchanging parts of our meals. She's just eating mine. Her eating your food is unnecessary. She has her own fucking plate. She didn't come to the restaurant to eat off someone else's.

>Redpill garbage
Feel free to tell me why it should be acceptable for you to come to a restaurant and eat exclusively off my damn plate. If I want to share, I will offer her some food.

>She didn't come to the restaurant to eat off someone else's.
Yes she did. It's an experience and she wants to share it closely with you. You're being a territorial defensive sperg while she's trying to be closer to you

TABLE MANNERS

=THE THREAD=

>It's an experience and she wants to share it closely with you.
She also wants to fucking eat. Don't bullshit me. No one agrees to go to a restaurant if they're not hungry.

>Trying to be closer to you
She can do that after we eat.

>t.I don't go on a lot of dates

Nice rebuttal. I didn't think we'd come to a consensus, anyway.

>She can do that after we eat.
You go out to eat to be close in a romantic environment. If you were just looking for sustenance you could go eat before the date, individually

>people are still seriously reply to this thread every week