Any books or writers that will help me stop subconsciously hating women?

Any books or writers that will help me stop subconsciously hating women?

Looking for the antidote to Schopenhauer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EQfr-BtcDII?t=24m6s
laboriacuboniks.net/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cmon man. make up your own damn mind. besides, women in general are horrible, so why would you want to stop? lemme guess, you lost the "ugh, why are you so critical of women all the time, user" argument with your girlfriend? stop being a cuck.

The truly quality feminist lit is hidden because its morale is that women are actually evil but so should you be.

And I don't know if that's what you're looking for and/or if you can be trusted with it.

seriously though, just balance it out with hatred for men, and become a cynic and stop giving a shit if you end up a misanthrope.

Not OP, but deeply curious. I've read at least a couple of books by women that come to the same conclusion, but I wouldn't argue they are feminist. Point me in the right direction?

Also Dracula, Les Miserable and The Count of Monte Cristo.

So the shepherdess muse has interest'd you her propaganda? Let you then remember: Men and women are not equal: God made man first, the woman later, to offer companionship to man: and yet did the woman betray her presence by bidding Sin enter the world. What are those creatures here but to be hated? Beautiful, guileful and sweetly deceitful living symbols of Death, here to test our Grace and Piousness.

WTF I hate women now.

Dude, stoicism, LMAO

I've already done this, it feels pretty shitty. I'm thinking the only way to enjoy life again is being at peace with women

SCUM Manifesto is an easy example. Mina Loy's poetry also. Anything by Clarice Lispector. There's also Astragal by Albertine Sarrazin. But films are where women shine, because it's (much) easier for them to code facial expressions with narratives that most men won't understand, than to code prose. Take The Piano, or the recent, brilliant Ex Machina.

Just read some female writers. They don't feel so strange when you actually listen to them.

>women are actually evil but so should you be.
Not OP, but could you share on this? Reminds me of youtu.be/EQfr-BtcDII?t=24m6s

Yes, read some Sylvia Plath and you'll see women are understandable and not evil

Just saw that you did. Regardless, similar statements by Morrison.

And research xenofeminism/cyberfeminism. Those people have done some interesting stuff, but their profits come entirely from university loans; it's the typification of elite art, because you straight up have to be invited to functions to find some of it, even though many of its producers could get paid to guest-lecture at any university in the (western) world.

I mean, if you read between the lines, what xenofeminists (a la Laboria Cuboniks' manifesto: laboriacuboniks.net/) are saying is so psychotic it's almost reasonable: the premise is a concession that women and men aren't biologically or politically equal, but the tendency of all things to entropy (a.k.a. 'the historical tendency to equality') means they will be made equal by men's technology; then the parasite will overtake the host and all will be womanhood. (Also that this means, because of rhizomes and Deleuze, that therefore men and women are 'always-already' equal, even if there's no biological or real-actual-universe-we-live-in-type basis

>Any books or writers that will help me stop subconsciously hating women?

Books or writers? It's called getting laid, OP, pretty much as simple as that. Guys who don't get laid/are virgins are always of two shitty extreme mindsets. They're either misogynists or they put women on a pedestal.

This is actually not a troll answer.

Ok good, how do I do that?

>money
>confidence
>good looks

This is a car crash I can't look away from. Thanks?

As long as you have a decent social life and aren't too ugly you should be able to get laid.
If you don't even have friends, then you're gona have trouble getting laid/ finding a gf.

Do you really think it's even this complicated or prohibitive? There are 7,000,000,000 people on earth, all of whom got here by people fucking. You need to not be a complete shut in and not have expectations that are unrealistic.

>If you don't even have friends, then you're gona have trouble getting laid/ finding a gf.

Not during the age of Tinder/dating sites.

>put women on a pedestal
Why do people use this expression? I mean, I take note of the expressions people use and repeat them when I think they're going to be useful - but in what possible situation could this be the best expression? I mean, even the best that came to mind? It's such a dull phrase; it instantly gives one the impression you don't care about what you're saying. My point is, it surely wasn't even that nice a phrase, the first time it was said; why the hell did it ever memeticise and turn into a common expression?

I can't think of a better expression for the sort of behavior it signifies but if you've got one, I'm all ears.

Alliteration from it's original form in some godawful movie, possibly the roofie Mike Tyson one
>put the pussy on a pedestal

I don't use this board to communicate with people. I use it as an interactive, no-consequences diary where I can trial my less-dignified thoughts and opinions. If it's not at all car-crash-y then you're not meaning it.

I recognize you from your syntax. We differ in opinions a lot but whenever we clash you keep the ad homs somewhat witty and respectable. I'm a fan overall.

You're clearly not alone with regard to how you use Veeky Forums. It's a 100, 000 car pile-up. Glorious and grotesque all at once.

nigga schopenhauer IS the antidote

>lmao just jerk off in the mirror

>There are 7,000,000,000 people on earth, all of whom got here by people fucking
>and not have expectations that are unrealistic.

Yeah, just don't expect any kind of loyalty, that's why most of those 7,000,000,000 can relate to break up songs.

What particular readings from Schopenhauer lead you to subconsciously hate women, and why?

>Any books or writers that will help me stop subconsciously hating women?
I don't know where the women hate always comes from. I love women. Some of my best and closest friends are women.

Is it just an American thing? Because I've met some great American women in my time too.

>americans make lifelong debts to pay for this shit
really makes you think

Radical critical theories spawning from academia are the logical and absurd conclusion of postmodernism. Academia needs serious and sustained deconstructing, but there are legions who will fight tooth and nail against.
please help

There's nothing wrong with hating women. In fact, I'd argue the only fault here, however indirectly, is that you only hate women. Misanthropy is the answer.

>needs to get laid
>tell me what books to read

youre doing it wrong you demented child

its your fault she cheated on you
look,
children,

this "issue" that plagues the dickless horde of Veeky Forums, this " feel when no gf" sickness that left you all functionally deficient, as men, needs to be taken care of ASAP, so that you can get on with your lives, and realize that humanity expects more from you than just stuffing your tiny dicks into a willing hole.

i suggest a prostitute. to ease you in.
alternatively, work out to gain some confidence, and just fucking start talking to women. you dont need friends. you dont need a social circle to find women. because theyre everywhere, i promise you. literally open your windows and look outside and your likely to find one of these sallow cows shuffling her tits about wondering why she isnt getting her cooter stuffed right at this very moment.
just dont dress like a complete retard. and start talking to them. you dont need "game" or slick opening lines or any kind of preparation really. just open your stupid mouth and youll find that some of them will be receptive to the drivel that comes out of it. its just a number's game really, so do not be discouraged if most of them walk away from your lumbering, awkward gait and mannerisms.
it helps if your body is also unlike that of pre-pubescent boy...so go work out. you'll find that itll do wonders for your neuroses, actually. healthy body, healthy mind, etc, this is one maxim we can put our faith on, and maybe you can also realize along the way that this concern of yours should really be no concern at all..these are the pre occupations of teenagers.

youre men.
or are you not?

>Misanthropy is the answer.
I love people and humanity. The only person I hate is myself. I've found that the more I hate myself the greater faith I have in others.

I've wondered why Veeky Forums is so different in that hating themselves encourages them to hate others too.

Not OP btw

Only a fool would think their own drives are incomparable to those of others. That you hate yourself is wisdom, but it is foolish to think other people fundamentally differ in any way. We are all of us a detestable lot.

I'm a genuinely cool guy. Speak for yourself.

Deluded wretch.

>entropy
>historical tendency to equality

How could these two be related? I'm guessing because some kind of "natural state" is seen as "the order of things" (men biologically and politically different from women) and that any change in that is entropy? Doesn't really make sense because it takes a far more convoluted and specialized system of order to achieve any kind of equality between the sexes.

Its plain bullshit way of giving a laughable teleology a pseudo-scientific justification

The Chinese are very well to show how much of a law this tendency to equality is

>wretch
Fuck off and die, Mary Shelley.

Nietzsche offers a much fairer view of the fairer sex 2bh. He's not some simp bitch ass nigga but also recognizes that in some respects feminine virtues may be superior to male ones, and the simple fact that they are indeed different gives them something to stand on.

I sometimes wonder what he'd think of all of the gender lunacy he indirectly spawned.

>fairer sex
>not the unaesthetic sex

shiggy diggy