I want a quantum physicist to be my gf

I want a quantum physicist to be my gf.
How do I impress her.

Also be a quantum physicist.

kill yourself to prove quantum immortality to her

Show her your anime collection and then brag about how big your IQ is.

Ask her to try a double slit experiment

Show her your Planck, if you know what I mean

eat einstein's brain

Nice one.

win her over by not being a pussy.
wait

Impress her with physics facts:
"So quantum mechanics states that if you put a dead cat in a box, it can come back to life."
Then turn that into a euphemism for sex.

"i don't know about putting a pussy in a box, but i sure as hell know what happens when you put things inside pussies"

Chances are she won't date you if you try to be all intellectual around her. Try to not sound stupid, but prioritize being cool and nice to be around.

Yeah gonna try this

Kek

"hey girl, do our operators commute because there's no uncertainty when I say you're cute"

"Hey baby, why don't you reduce yourself to the lowest common denominator and fuck me."

Good advice. Make sure to wear cool clothes and make sure she knows that you listen to cool music.

"Do you like Quantum mechanics, well then why don't I Quantcum mech-man-dicks in your ass"

Ay lmao

"Dead or alive, I'm putting something in your box."

"I heard you like quantum mechanics. Well, I have something very small here."

Give her the dx.

Kill a cat. Always randomly change direction when you walk through one of two doors that are next to each other. Tunnel through her door when she's in the shower.

literally be chad.

smart people are human too. they still want an attractive person to fuck them and be their partner. I tried thinking about this before, like if I was a girl, what would most impress me in terms of job/college degree in a guy, and I couldn't think of anything other than "they enjoy it, it's productive, and they make enough money doing it to support themselves while having good, responsible personal finance habits" and that's it.

at the end of the day, you either find someone funny or not, you find them physically attractive or not, etc... nobody really, truly cares THAT much about what someone does to make money as long as it's something they're passionate about, it's productive and useful to society, and they make enough money. I couldn't care less about whether or not that would be physicist, chemist, mathematician, or computer scientist etc..

tl;dr you're either chad or you aren't. the smartest girls i know still want chad to fuck them, and they are really, really fucking smart.

When she sits on her pussy, ask her whether the cat is alive or dead.

Quantum entangle the atoms of your dick with her cunt.

Does that mean you can fuck her from the other side of the universe instantly?

lol