Taking a muslim study abroad student on a date to mcdicks what do they have that is halal?

taking a muslim study abroad student on a date to mcdicks what do they have that is halal?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation
theguardian.com/society/2014/feb/06/female-genital-mutilation-foreign-crime-common-uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>muslim
>mc donalds

You're fucking your shit up on a multitude of layers.

got to deflower that virgin pus bro. McDs is like exotic fine dining to them

I went to McDonald's with a hindu chick and she ordered a Big Mac and just ate the bread.

Tiny cock?

I've had sex with muslims, being an atheist. . Let me tell you, its the same.

>taking a date to McDonald's
I really hope you are baiting

And that came as a suprise to you?

I thought it would be interesting, I was dissapont.

She's either against sex before marriage, in which case she won't do anything with you, or she's okay with sex before marriage in which case she's not a virgin.

What did you imagine it to be like? Less pork involved in the act? More bellydancing?

Some secret thing did happen. Not gonna tell you

For something to be Halal it must slaughtered using certain practices. No McDonald's outside of predominantly Muslim countries is going to have Halal meat. She can have the fries.

Just don't buy that thing McDonald's makes that has pork.

>Some secret thing did happen
Did you join ISIS? no matter what she told you, that is not part of standard muslim sex

Did she say a prayer to Allah that she'll never have to do that with you again?

Not really, she just moaned, while I fucked her

She's already sinning by dating a non-Muslim (or even dating in general, according to many), so what does it matter whether the food is halal?

My guess would be she was wild as hell i the sack. That's generally the case with the religiously sexually repressed. I haven't personally had a muslim, but I have had several evangelicals, one even a pentocostal preacher's daughter, and they were hell on wheels in bed.

Go to Chicken Cottage.
Proper halal. Bargain bucket 6.50

>have had several evangelicals, one even a pentocostal preacher's daughter, and they were hell on wheels in bed.

I can 2nd this. I once dated an Evangelical preacher's daughter and she was damn near insatiable. She was into all kinds of kinky stuff, most of which I was totally down with, but I drew the line when she wanted me to whip her with a wire coathanger while fucking her in the ass.

she can have fries probably ice cream and maybe those apple pies.

that might be true if she still had her clit, but that's not how islam works.

Lmao, the closest mac / city is always chockful of sandniggers.

> Implying they have pride in their joke of a religion.

Idiot, most of them don't engage in female genitile mutilation. In fact it's illegal in most muslim nations and occurs primarily in darkest africa.

you know not all Muslims are equally pious, yeah?

What? Why, that's pussy shit.

I'm into all kinds of kinky crap, but I draw the line at anything that leaves serious lasting marks or could cause injury.

Why do muslims love cutting off clits so much?

to mock the jews?

its gender equality muzzie boys get cut so girls do too

>date
>mcdonalds

Feed that subhuman some bacon

She's cute OP

I sure hope you went jihad on her tender asshole

Why not just let her pick out what she wants? I bet that would make her wet.

stupid racist fuck calling a person subhuman .

i bet u voted for trump deplorable piece of shit

>a date to mcdicks
you sound like a real sexy catch, bro

Filet o Fish is probably halal.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation
>occurs in darkest of Africa
>implying they somehow aren't Muslim
No, but millions of them are so I don't see it as too crazy of an assumption

None of the burgers are halal.
They're cooked on the same grill as the sausage pattys for the breakfast menu and the McCountry.

Because they're violent retards obsessed with sex.

theguardian.com/society/2014/feb/06/female-genital-mutilation-foreign-crime-common-uk