Can a modern woman cook?

Can a modern woman cook?

Or are they "focused" on their "careers"

My sister is career focussed and a great cook but only a total beta would date her because she's really rude and pushy.

My gf is Russian so she can cook great Russian food which is my favourite, but anything western I cook because she's no good at it.

You have to go back.

lol wut

I don't even need to explain it, this thread is pol bait. And bad bait at that.

>My gf is Russian so she can cook great Russian food

raw potato soaked in vodka?

He is telling you that your post belongs on /pol/, the designated board for politics. No worries, we were all new here at some point, I hope you enjoy your time on Veeky Forums :)

>everything I don't like is /pol/

Potato is optional, is bourgeois luxury

KNEEJERK REACTION: THE POST

>politics

Who cares if they can cook when they're going to be nipping your head every 5 mins regardless.

American women can't cook for shit, that's why nowadays men do the cooking. The women's movement convinced them that was showing subservience. If you want a woman that cooks, you have to look internationally. I have an asian wife, and some nights she'll cook great food, other nights I'll cook. If you get an american wife, you'll be divorced within 7 years and she will have bled you dry going out to eat on the days you didn't feel like cooking and in the divorce proceedings. Good luck with that.

"I will post this image everytime I am slightly offended"

My gf can cook, and she is working while going to grad school, but she does come from a commie nation, so not sure if modern.

>implying this isn't just a bait thread trying to goad an argument about the state of modern day women
No one cares

m-mommy?

Yes

Everyone should know how to fucking cook because it a basic necessity
You can't just ignore things then die of disease after 50 years of TV dinners
Cooking should be mandatory to learn, as well as the basics of car repair so you don't bust your dumbass overpaying a mechanic to change your fucking oil

My wife can, but I can't be bothered with doing the dishes and cleaning up after her childish self so we just eat out all the time. Lots of options in NW DC

>no one cares

Everyone cares. That's why sluthate threads are popular on every board.

They aren't. Only the complete shit boards are full of those threads

>not caring about the state of modern day women
homo

when every thread is about women. signs Veeky Forums is going to the normalfags. Veeky Forums is dead.

We talk about what we cant have

>Veeky Forums
>complete shit

:(

It is. This board is more hostile towards the topic of discussion and the users that discuss it than any board.
I checked.
This place is literal garbage and the stench of hatred never goes away.

One nice day is all I ask but it never happened.

Why are you referring to yourself in the third person.

What are you doing on a food board if you know absolute fuck all about food?

Nice and where are the politics in OP's post? You weren't replying to OP btw you smarmy fucking cunt

>Or are they "focused" on their "careers"

Millenial aged girls have no careers. And none of them can fucking cook.

My last 2 girlfirends could barely make ramen or eggs.

Now i'm seeing a chinesed girl and she is fucking AWESOME at cooking almost anything.... I wish I discovered this secret earlier in my life.

Back to /pol/

If by "career" you mean a mid-wage customer service gig that comes with decent health insurance then...yes. I've never met a single girl who could cook except for a couple of things her mom made and even those are usually Campbell's soup recipes.

Women are just people user. Maybe kys

This is more /r9k/ than it is /pol/. Still an awful thread though.

what I've learned through experience

girls who grow up without a lot of money know how to cook

girls who grow up in rich homes don't or can't cook

>Now i'm seeing a chinesed girl and she is fucking AWESOME at cooking almost anything

Welcome to the club my friend. You'll quickly realize how spoiled, entitled, and useless most white/'Merican girls are.

Marrying a korean girl is by far the best decision in my life of bad decisions.

lol... fucking white boy cucked by your women. you can bet any latina girl worth a damn can cook you a real fucking dinner.