What kinda food do you guys feed your dog?

What kinda food do you guys feed your dog?

I give mine a lot of eggs desu and plain cereal

Dry dog food with a spoonful of wet food because he's a picky asshole

My dog fucking eats all the wet dog food around the dry dog food and leaves the dry dog food when I try that shit.
Then one day I mixed dry dog food with smooshed vienna sausages and sat it on the floor. The god damn dog at the dry dog food and left the smooshed vienna sausages.

this is not a desu situation user

that's a good looking pooch

Earthborne kibble, and safe veggie scraps from when I am cooking. The kibble expensive but it makes them shiny and they haven't had any recalls.

It is when the beast begins the egg farting desu.

Other doggo

a cup and a half of dry iams pro-health and half a can of old roy beef chunks with gravy. and whatever table scraps the little rascal can charm out of everyone in the household (usually whatever protein we're having for dinner)

Raw chicken, also eggs with the shells.

My mom feeds him tortillas, it makes me hate mexians

go back to /an/, shitlord,
you're on the fucking FOOD N' COOKING

Just give your dogs dry kibble for fucks sake. They may prefer the wet canned food but they will eat the kibble when they get hungry. My doggo gets one large bowl of kibble a day.

>do a shitty thing
>wonder why everyone does not follow your shitty thing
>post on Veeky Forums about why people do not follow your shitty thing

It's like morons love nothing but converting other people into morons

Vegans crosspost on Veeky Forums because /an/ tells them unanimously to fuck off and die.

What exactly is your problem with what I feed my dog?

Nothing: so long as you don't post stupid shit like "Just give your dogs dry kibble for fucks sake" trying to sell other people on your stupidity.

You can be as stupid as you want in your toad hole. Spreading that stupidity to others should be a crime.

I don't know one person who doesn't hate vegans

Reminder

I have him on a vegan diet of nothing but celery, carrots, and potatoes. About to take him to the vet in a few minutes actually because he's been weak and developing bald spots on his back. I think he got some kind of parasite or something from swimming in a lake last weekend. I'm sure some antibiotics will do the trick.

Weak bait but people hate vegans so much they'll willingly fall for it.

Yeah, I'm not up to usual standard tonight.

Please don't hate me

Dogs are such faggots holy shit

The dogs can't do garlic thing is an old myth. allicin's ability to induce hemolysis has been severely overblown.

the only thing i really look out for on that list is grapes. even a little can fuck up their kidneys good (raisins especially since the shit is concentrated)

That is true, a rasin can kill a 40 pound dog.

Dog food and dog treats sometimes. My dog doesn't get human food.

>alcohol
>Stop!

>bread
>peanut butter
>potatoes
>watermelon
>alcohol

I'll let you let my dog know the bad news.

A typical meal for my doggo is whole deboned chickens, veggies, and some rice (mostly as a thickener) in beef broth but I mix it up sometimes and serve him a pot roast.

I can't exactly ask him what he wants but he doesn't turn his nose up to it.

Quality dog biscuits, meaty bone most nights. Fresh meat a few times a month

Other dogs

a looooooooooot of peanut butter

2 overflowing cups a day, split. Also small treats from most of my people good.