Are there actually any people on earth that prefer mild cheddar over sharp?

Are there actually any people on earth that prefer mild cheddar over sharp?

I think certain dishes benefit from a milder cheese rather than a stronger one, but mild cheddar? No thanks. Cheddar should be mature and very sharp. When I want a mild cheese I'll choose something other than cheddar.

I agree. Mild cheeses have their place, but mild cheddar is disgusting

Obviously somebody's buying it.

>buying anything but white cheddar aged for at least sixty months

Doesn't mean they prefer it. It's cheaper.

It melts better for what I used it for. Plus, tastes nicer on crackers.

Yes, the kind of people who think Spicy Nacho Doritos and Popeye's Spicy Chicken are too hot.

old, white, and flyover

Same price here for the most part, except for when the old cheddar goes on sale because everyone's turning it down for its younger, weaker sister.

Monica

Sharp separates when it melts, OP.

I buy medium for cooking, sharp for eating raw.

Nachos are better with medium than sharp tbqh family

San Francisco and Brooklyn are all that count as non-flyover

Ill use mild cheddar for things like toasties. But other than that I like the strong stuff. Also wtf is that orange shit? is that cheddar in the US or is it pic unrelated?

More like PDX and Providence.

I had a grilled cheese and tomato soup from the tillimook factory. It was pretty awesome. Id recommend anyone visit there if they get a chance.

mild cheddar is for little kids and poor people. At safeway or fred meyer its nearly impossible to even find mild cheddar. They might have one option in a small block on the shelf.

I'm okay with mild and sharp, but some cheddar has a weird fuckin soapy taste, what's up with that?

Don't get why seperation is a bad thing unless you're making a sauce

san francisco is 100% flyover

I use mild instead of American as I dislike all but a very few brands of American cheese (and most of them are Amish-made and thus not always widely available). Mild is also better for melting.

>mfw americans think that orange stuff is cheddar
If it's not a very light yellow, it's not cheddar. Full stop.

no one currs fag. it's just food coloring, it doesn't taste like anything

Right, and black skin is just melanin. But what does the colour represent?

you have clinical autism and should consider suicide for the betterment of the species

Sorry my obese friend, but orange cheddar is the nigger of the cheese world.

>implying you retards don't use annatto in half of your cheese industry

Nice try eternal anglo.

There's nothing wrong with using annatto, I believe that's what gives red leicester its colour. But annatto isn't used in cheddar, so if you see orange "cheddar" you know it's the fake American crap.

I know it's hard for you to get your head around because the orange "cheddar" is all you know, you've probably never had real cheddar in your life. Guess what? The tubs of Kraft grated parmesan aren't real parmesan either.

I googled wyke farms and all their cheddars are white. I don't know where you found that image but it must've been designed specifically for being exported to America.

I like how sharp yellow sharp cheddar tastes. It sounds like what it tastes like.

>anglo tears and misdirection start now

Butthurt Yank fake cheese starts now.
Seriously, get a fkn clue about cheese you useless Brit rejects.

>so if you see orange "cheddar" you know it's the fake American crap.
Red cheddar is an old as fuck irish thing that far predates fake cheese

Shhh, let the troll rage in his corner and pretend he's baited people.