Tell me this doesn't look good

Tell me this doesn't look good.

That doesn't look good.

That doesn't look good.

Like seriously, what is it?

Scallops with wal-mart brand hot-sauce, with some powdered ramen flavoring on top?
yeah, real fuken neato.

currywurst

Why not?

Just had some of that shit in Berlin. It was pretty good, but not amazing or anything. Definitely a meme food.

Not enough people eat it or even gets exposed to it to make it a meme.

Why would I want dry, grainy curry powder not mixed into the sauce? Fuck that shit.

Everybody in the world knows what currywurst is; it's at least as much of a meme as is nip curry.

That is laughably false.

flyover detected

The first part or the second part? The first part was obviously hyperbole, but I stand by the second clause.

make me.

The first part. Which I can accept as hyperbole. You won't see curry anything outside of an Indian restaurant in America.

I am American and you clearly aren't.

Born in Atlanta, living in Asheville bitch.

>flyover
>american

>North Carolina
>Flyover
That's the Midwest dumbass.

>nobody told him that he was flyover

>north carolina
>not flyover
It's literally the second most flyover state in the country.
You should have just kept to Atlanta, it at least has one of the busiest airports in the world you could have used.

I'm going to make this for dinner tomorrow. How should I do the sauce?

also, what should I serve for starch and veg?

mashed potatoes and Brussels sprouts strike me immediately

I asked you not to tell me that!

currywust is shitty unterschicht food

curry(isthe)wurst

It's just ketchup and curry powder isn't it?

The problem i have with a lot of places that do Currywurst is they put in way to much sugar and it's really annoying

Hence i make it myself whenever i have some people round and some spare franks

You told me to tell you that doesn't look good.

yes
and don't forget to down the wurst in it otherwise it isn't a real currywurst experience

>Asheville
WOOOOOOO NORTH CAROLINA BARBECUE IS BEST BECAUSE WE THROW COLE SLAW ALL OVER IT LIKE FUCKING SAVAGES COOK OUT IS GOAT OF ALL TIME BURGER PLACE FOR MASSIVE NIGGER ATTACKS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You are not me.

>[OP] asked you not to tell [him] that!

Wrong.

but that is what OP asked for people to tell him

Fair enough.

Ok.
It doesn't look good.
Happy?

Why not?

Did a quick check on all the flight plans filed and North Carolina is the most flown over. Even the TSA is incredibly lax there. The Midwest has Chicago at least.

Grew up an hour west of NYC and currently living in Las Vegas, never seen currywurst. Looks good, though.

Should specify: never seen it for sale in person, I've of course heard of it online.