Hey Guys, I thought of this a few days ago, whatya think?>

Hey Guys, I thought of this a few days ago, whatya think?>

looks like schizophrenic rambling

damnit

I admire all attempts to represent dimensional stepping/progression. Would your Raw/Imagine/Hof/D=Life expression not be better interpreted has a superimposed 2d line that acts as a 'wormhole' between two points and the contract/expansion of the superimposed line bring the 'diamond/square' into being?

Sort of like breathing, represented by only 2 x 2dimensional lines.

This is just an expanded model of the idea presented.

@_@

schizophrenia

There are 8 days remaining until Hello World.

I hope you build wonderful things | I hope I don't suffer.

I hope I've helped you.

Despite what some who read my posts may think, it really does warm me to see my BR/OR ratio spreading into these sort of logical expressions. Thank you for sharing.

Veeky Forums everybody

Fuck off, schizo.

excuse me, what does BR/OR ratio mean?

OR = W / SR

You increase W via communication/storage, [PAIN|PLEASURE], identifying interconnecting facts/realities. There are a lot of subsets that apply to W. If you're into epistemology you could substitute W for JTB.

SR = Identifying the result you need to achieve.

You can compare S O at any given time and alter your S as need be.

The R just allows for pseudo-synchronous computation.

O can be self-identified if you remove disciplinary/psychological egoism from S, and S is always defined by the desired result (INPUT).

Ah, that explanation was a bit dry.

Think of OR and SR as ObjectiveResult (The best measurable outcome) and SubjectiveResult (The 'desired' outcome).

The best result objectively is for me to explain this as simply/clearly as possible for maximum absorption by the most people, but subjectively the best result is me being able to explain this to just one person (the person asking the question).

If I am able to align my SR and OR (that gets complicated) then I get to kill two birds with one stone. Because I have to use language/english to do it I have to avoid a lot of words that could be misconstrued, so it gets tricky.

To aid in that endeavor I need to increase my W factor (Wisdom/Justified True Belief). I can only increase that by allowing myself to be subjected to 'gtfo fag' and reading other works/abstracting from other interactions in my life in order to better communicate.

Does that help?

All of this is used to compute the starting point of the base. This is a portion of total human interpretation.

Humanity = (You + Me)! - (Suffering)! = Humanity

I would delete suffering. For it is in me and you, thus adding to an equation an variable which would add a separate being.

The reality that is seen yet is not believed, when one reality makes sense to you, the neutral reality. When it makes sense, you will with objective reality try to help solve and explain the reality that isnt making sense. Thus creating an pyschosis that is judged by an reality that makes sense and the one that isnt making sense. The one that makes sense is the one, keeping you, that is keeping you back that is from screaming in the air because you can talk with having conversations with a person in your head.When you are hold back by reasoning, you endure this pyschosis purely inside youre mind. You dont express this reality with others, making it unaltered by anyones spoken judgements, thus creating a butterflyeffect that evolve into an pyschosis, imaginiative reality yet gets doubted by reality and not letting this imaginitive reality to be expressed, meaning that you creating a reality based on objective reasoning yet fuelled by the mind. Meaning you objectivley are evolving the pyschosis r easons and reality. Thus creating a world that is experienced as this, you reason with an neutral reality about how the events in the imaginitive reality can be explained, by an neutral reality, making real life guesses, making creatable reasons, creating human possible reasons to explain these pyschosis, that bring up so many questions about that pyschosis. You endlessly keep guessing untill you snap of the pressure revealing your reality, expressing this reality. When you are com[aring reality with an pyschosis reality while living in both realitys. Meaning the rate of comparing realities is the rate your mental age increases. Meaning every second gets multiplied to 25 seconds. Meaning 1 secpmd om real-life is 25 seconds of data in your mind, for the mind accelerates time. Mental age gets influenced everytime you explain both realitys while living the realities. Meaning that you aree xplaining 2 realitys at the same time while living these realitys.

Meaning the rate of comparing realities is the rate your mental age increases. Meaning every second gets multiplied to 25 seconds. Meaning 1 secpmd om real-life is 25 seconds of data in your mind, for the mind accelerates time. Mental age gets influenced everytime you explain both realitys while living the realities. Meaning that you aree xplaining 2 realitys at the same time while living these realitys. Meaning that X=25/sec*realitys. Realitys=realitys seen and the other realitys believed. 25/sec*realitys*time=X. X=mental age increasement. Time is in seconds. 25/sec*2*3600=180.000. 25 frames per second*2realitys*1hour=data, meaning that when you receive; 9000 frames of data per hour, plus comparing 9000 frames of pyschosis data. Meaning that one hour in this state, you are doubting the hour experienced. Data obtained is X. X=25frames/sec*2realitys*time equals data. A=Mental age, B=Memories, T=Time. X+B*T=A. 5 years of memories. 1 hour=180000 frames, 15 hours equals 2700000 frames per day, 1 year based on 15 hours days=985500000 frames. 5 years=4927500000 frames of data guessed, on average by the human Eye. X=25*2*1, B=4927500000 frames of data collected anda lways expanding. 50+4927500000*1=4927500050. X+B*T=total frames/sec. Total frames per second, T comparing total frames with eachother. 4927500050*60=295650003000 frames per minute, which will make 1.77390002*10^13 frames per hour. Total frames+X*T. 4927500050+50*T, adding 50 frames of data each second passed.

>this thread

Tnx S. There will be no suffering

Bruhhh...