ITT: Write and submit the most deep into layers and layers of irony post you can

ITT: Write and submit the most deep into layers and layers of irony post you can
Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wGlBwW7f5HA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Women are alright

Wack
Thats like 1 or 2 layers at most, my dude

ME in pic

More like EyesenHOOVER (vacuum of space)tm

more like LUCC

Also

X Y I

Deep enough?

Checked

trips

ironic check

Nice off-by-one

check out this funny gif i found

check'd

*off-by-two

>Off by two
Nice
Carry one

Nice off-by-two

>tfw can't talk to my dad about women because he was a Chad

Nice off-by-two-off-by-two

7all me desu :^)

Jesus this is a tedious fucking thread

how about you admit you did NONE of those
as an OP of TWO of them I can conclude you are a lying bag of shit! shit! I don't like liar HOOOOOOIE i don't like liars!

Need I remind you what Ovid said about liars (in the original latin)?

E PLURIBUS UNUM DA VINCI .

Yeah, that's right punk.

-_E---->(so called)][Pluribas]>Phlem{YumYum}_Internal>work

Muh Palestinians?!!!!!
Boone?Is that U?

lmao (everyone reply lmao to too)

The maximum of layers I've seen on that board is like 3 or 4
I want this thread to go so deep so it kills irony for ever, I know the choosen one must be here

hi

Hey, I've been a poster at Veeky Forums for nearly two years now, and I'd like to take this moment to thank all of the buds I've made along the way. I actually started going here, because of the sticky thread that happened when Death Grips was announcing their 'break-up' shortly after releasing notm. I stayed in /mu/ for a bit enjoying learning various genres until I eventually only ever got anything out of the sharethreads, so I came here (i've always been a bit of a reader).

When I first got here I was amazed at how sophisticate the humor was here (decidedly high-brow while framing itself as low-brow) and I became a regular. I've tried going on other boards (including going back to /mu/) but I have a hard time dealing with how they view branding.

I genuinely hope boards like /v/, Veeky Forums or /mu/ can understand that aligning yourself with a company does't make you implicitly better.

I've rambled for a bit now, but again, thanks for being part of the experience. If we can figure out how to detect when the contrarianism goes too far, this place will be great for fostering discussion.

pie

You can't into irony, just waste yourself.

I only shitpost to hide my ignorance.

i liek post-irony moar than meta-irony

Hey friend.

Do you have the same series that was made of this style, lampooning Hitler and the French Revolutions. They were really dank and funny. Just checking.

Your pal,

George

he's right though

People talk about being a cuck like its a bad thing, but in reality, it's hella swaggy.

The ravings of a madman.

Do not listen to him.
Reported ;)

Not literature. Saged and reported.

youtube.com/watch?v=wGlBwW7f5HA

meant to quote and yes sage ofc, not literature

Is there a way to escape falling into simply a pattern of double bluffs, triple bluffs, etc?

I think that's what Euthydemus was about.

Euthydepenis

Why can't I view this thread through the [lit] filter? It's currently showing as Veeky Forums, half of these posts are unintelligible garbage desu.

just

“Yes, indeed, the depth and viciousness of Lovecraft’s racism is known to me …It goes further, in my opinion, than ‘merely’ *being* a racist - I follow Michel Houellebecq (in this and in no other arena!) in thinking that Lovecraft’s oeuvre, his work itself, is inspired by and deeply structured with race hatred. As Houellebecq said, it is racism itself that raises in Lovecraft a ‘poetic trance’. He was a bilious anti-semite (though one who married a Jew, because, if you please, he granted that she was ‘assimilated’), and if you read stories like ‘The Horror at Red Hook’, the bile you will see towards people of colour, of all kinds (with particular sneering contempt for African Americans unless they were suitably Polite and therefore were patricianly granted the soubriquet ‘Negro’) and the mixed communities of New York and, above all (surprise surprise - Public Enemy were right) ‘miscegenation’ are extended and toxic.”

Who are you quoting?

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Iove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

I am seated in an office, surrounded by heads and bodies.

I enjoy living.