If you were a billionaire would you buy In and out Burger and force them to open up a InnOut where you live?

If you were a billionaire would you buy In and out Burger and force them to open up a InnOut where you live?

How many triple triple animal styles would you have every week?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gO9PwbtlOIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No and no

No. I'd reopen Hot N Now, perhaps.

No, I would not.

If I wear a billionaire I would hire the best Sushi chef money could buy and have him make me tamago and rice every morning

Yeah because you're a fucking idiot. I would do that for free if we were married you dumb faggot.

Would you make me deep fried monte cristos with blackberry jelly for dipping for lunch?

yes

marry me

That guy had 7 heart transplants the last thing he needed was greasy bacon triple cheeseburgers

Actually there is no evidence to suggest that claim was real.

It came from a satirical news site (like the onion)

No shit, thanks for clarifying that. I guess he just had 2 then at least. A few yrs ago I read he had his 6th and it wasnt even a satirical site.

No that site that site it was his 6th was some shitty satirical site.

If you went to there homepage it says so on the very bottom

USA Today is not satirical

Link that article then faggot.

It wasn't from USA today

not to be one of those people but in n out is not good. burgers are too small, fries are always soggy and nasty, and its just really subpar. but i havent gone to a cali in n out so maybe its different.

Dude it was years ago and my subscription long ran out. E-newspapers are shit.

probably not

No.

I would buy a house somewhere in the nature, preferably very cold, a big ass alaskan malamute to go with it, and a large kitchen with everything i need.

Than i will try to spread love, help, and joy around me.

I would probably try to figure out how to weaponize ebola to kill as many humans as possible. hate those things

At billionaire level you could hire fuckin Mario Batali as your personal chef

I already eat too much In N Out so I would buy Raising Cane's and expand them to the west coast instead.

Already have In n Out here. I would put an Ike's Love and Sandwiches in every major city, though.

youtu.be/gO9PwbtlOIU

The real answer to what to do when you're a billionaire.

>tfw no tsundere qt girl(female) who cooks you breakfast every morning for free
Why even live?

I would hire a french michelin 3-star chef and have him make only mac and cheese, then throw it in the trash.

The pay would be too good for him to leave, unless he really values his cooking.

Already got one like 15 minutes away from me. If I were a billionaire I would just hire some guy to drop it off at my house.

sounds like you've got a shit one mate. do your job and open a better one across the street.

i'd buy it only to close it down

>Roasties
>Free