I went to film camp. I’ve read Sard. I’ve read Thomas Pynchon. I’ve read Ayn Rand. I’ve been to Italy...

I went to film camp. I’ve read Sard. I’ve read Thomas Pynchon. I’ve read Ayn Rand. I’ve been to Italy. I’ve been to France. I speak French. I’ve been to Spain. I’ve been to South America. I’ve been to Kenya. I’ve been to China. I backpacked across Europe. I prefer tea to coffee. I’ve been to Greece. I love Greek food. I’m a foodie. I’m always on the lookout for a great little place to get breakfast. I sometimes go to Barnes and Noble and lose track of the time.

The black people that I’ve met said I have a lot of flavor. I love my MacBook but I also love my MacBook Pro, because it has the word Pro on it, short for prolapsed. echos of prolapsed I drive an ancient Volvo that barely starts. The Matrix and..and Inception are the first movies in the last ten years that made me really think. Yeah I paint, no big deal, I think conventional painting rules are…stogy, archaic.

To bend the spoon, you have to realize there is no spoon. Think outside the box. Coexist. Coexist, and one more thing, If you don’t know the difference between your, and you’re and you’re and your, you’re a fucking idiot, get the fuck off my Facebook wall.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QKwMFas9XnY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Is Charles, dare I say it, "our guy"?

gonna get me one-a dem bahzhelz

This is ironic new sincerity?

is just really artsy regular irony
youtube.com/watch?v=QKwMFas9XnY

Thats how I imagine most people who come here trying to take part in society.

SPRAY WOMEN AND CHILDREN

>B.A. in Genderqueer Studies
>with a minor in Oppressed People's Literature
>Wesleyan University '03-'12

Charls is easily the best MDE.

bepis

>CharlEs

sam hyde is semite spelled backwards

bepis

pretty sure he wants sam to rough fuck him and his girlfriend.

>If you don’t know the difference between your, and you’re and you’re and your
If you don’t know the difference between your, and you’re and yore and yaw*

It's Sartre you drooling neander.

Did you just assume his species?!!

Why does he list Sartre, Pynchon & Rand? Is he simply trying to trigger people by mentioning Rand or does he not read, but think they are all 'intellectual' writers? I saw one of Sam's videos where he's ripping on the beats, but hasn't actually read any of the authors. MDE is hilarious but they seem more or less against reading and generally anti-intellectual.

I think it would've been if it wasn't for the you're and your part

Typical WHITE MALE
Reading isn't intellectual.

Inb4 someone posts the picture of Sam holding up his copy of schopenhauer

This was funny but he really misstepped on Inception, that guy (That Guy) hates Inception, it's part of their set of intellectual opinions

>MDE

Sorry Sam, if I wanted to see try hard, ironic humour from a bunch of self important degenerates I'd go to a high school.

this. I voted for trump, but Sam is rarely funny, and not as smart as he thinks he is

El Charlo