Have you ever gotten student loans and the day the money arrived you got 100 dollars worth of top tier sushi delivered...

Have you ever gotten student loans and the day the money arrived you got 100 dollars worth of top tier sushi delivered to your house?

It was worth it desu senpai

Can't say I have, no.

I bet your farts smelled like a bloated river corpse.

Holy shit youre a fag. Fuck off.

Don't listen to them OP you did the right thing.

This is only a level of your maturity of how you deal with money. Student loans for living expenses are stupid unless of course you are going into engineering/medicine. It's a poor financial decision. Pause school and save up funds instead. By age 25, your ability to deal with money will land you in depression mode and credit card debt, spending money you don't even have, silly.

Delivery is further indicative of your immaturity and laziness and especially in the case of sushi, the nori is already soggy and gross.

how much is 100 or top tier sushi? one piece?

thing is

one piece sucks

Or you can take the necessary funds, start earning better money earlier, and pay them down as an investment in your own life?

I know sociology majors who are 6 figure marketing professionals. The whole STEM thing is dumb and only used by insecure nerds

Fuck off weeb.
Go back to your containment boards.

>in the case of sushi, the nori is already soggy and gross.
fuck OP is a colossal faggot, but nigiri is a thing, dude

The entire website is for weaboos, what the hell man

Fuck off, this whole website is not for weebs, you stupid weeb

Fuck back off to your containment boards

Student loans are not necessarily a bad thing, but I don't think we should be approving them for anyone under 21. Let these people go out in the real world and work for a few years, they will end up being more sensible with money and less likely to take out loans in the tens of thousands of dollars to waste on an extended childhood learning feminist studies or political science or some other horse shit.

>I'm a newfag who doesn't understand the purpose and history of the board I use

>I have no idea why it's called Veeky Forums

>I cling to ancient history to justify my anime obsession

>Please accept my newfagness.

>just defaulted on my leaf student loans
Come and get me in south America

>student loans
>receiving the money

?? you didn't arrange for them to pay your uni directly?

Not OP, but when I got student loans they paid the university directly for my tuition, but also sent me a lump sum for living expenses and books.

Dude I suck dicks for fun, but you're a faggot.

>Pause school and save up funds instead.
How about earn money while going to school? Lots of student jobs available. Especially if you become a graduate student.

Any leftover money from scholarships and student loans goes into your bank account. That's how it works.

>culture is an excuse for unnecessary anime posting
k "oldfag"

>PLEASSEEEE

why does anime upset you so much

Why not just go to a good all you can eat sushi bar? If your area doesn't have a good one the sushi can't be good enough to be worth that. I hate getting sushi in areas that don't have enough demand to force the sushi to be good

He's from reddit

This is literally a Japanese basket-weaving website

Lets see I got

- Octopus sunomono salad
- Tamagoyaki over rice
- Large assorted sashimi
- California Cone
- Dynamite roll

>America should be whites only because some old dead men wanted it that way
Literally you right now, sweetie.

nice