How do we stop destroying the planet

How do we stop destroying the planet

Other urls found in this thread:

mdpi.org/entropy/papers/e9040152.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0005272805001945
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Destroy it

planet is in great shape

Life exists to increase the rate of entropy.

create synthetic planets

1% global population reduction per year until we reach a sustainable level of between 0.5 and 1.5 billion. would take about 150-250 years.

If you love the Earth let it go, if the earth loves you too, it will come back.

that sounds lonely :((((

Actually, I don't think so.
While it's true that we still increase the entropy overall (heat dissipation), we've come to do so in ways that use very small changes in energy to sustain ourselves. In return we've evolved to become self conscious and have produced manipulations of nature that just don't occurr naturally (semiconductors, or quantum levitation, or whatever setup you might imagine).
We are here to put order back to the universe so we can stop heat death or big rip or whatever the fate of what we're part of is.
We're the desperate echo of a dying universe, struggling to keep itself alive.

It doesn't, America is literally only 0.3 billion people and I suppose you already feel crowded with shitskins, science deniers and general retards.
0.5 billion good people around the world would be more than satisfying.

selfish*

remove all nonwhites from it. Only whiteys care about the environment.

>How do we stop destroying the planet

We could not destroy the planet if we tried. It was here before we arrived on the scene, it will be here long after we depart.

Really great shape now that I'm in charge. Just the best. It's yuuuge, really. Believe me.

population reduction and space colonization

Snek

Build a new one. Like a ring-world.

Population reduction and nuclear energy

By destroying China and India

this. so much this. and America. fuck America. fat pigs. kill them too.

Just ignore the problem until it goes away.

Whatever the solution is will be just as painful to execute as will be the consequences of inaction.

Fuck it up just enough so we all die, and then it will fix itself

Abolish capitalism.

this.

bump

free helicopter rides for ppl like you

Go nuclear.

more diesel

That's beautiful

It's also complete bullshit and you know it

Stop subsidizing big oil

I agree but it's far too late.

Mass euthanasia. The Illuminati tells all the world governments to put out some sort of health scare and that people need to come into clinics to be treated. The "treatment" will be free and will consist of a vaccine and two weeks of quarantine. At least that's what they say. In reality it's a lethal injection and body disposal but before the two weeks quarantine time is up anyone who might miss you is called in to be "treated" so no suspicion is raised. Illegals and no-shows are eliminated with less humane tactics. Only the elite and their servants will live.

We need to mass produce a chemical that causes sterility with minimal side effects and drop clouds of it onto the main breeder regions (China & India)

we move on to a better one

at this point china is investing more heavily in clean energy than the US

you are retarded

1. nuclear
2. space

kill all humans

Genocide the entire population of Africa

Here is plan:
>abolish consumerism (not capitalism) Since we don't waste our precious minerals for purposeless hit like modern iphones, we dont need to exploit nature so much anymore.
(i could go on on exotic fruit market, bu this is talk for another day)
>Fund fusion energy, only way to stop destructive geopolitic of today.
>Allow adults to work only 6 ours jobs, to allow them to spend time with kids (to stop consumerism, look point one)
>Stop consuming so much meat, since it takes so much resurces. Maybe, this could lead to increased meat quality, when we are at the cause.
>Give people some general purpose in life, other ways, we wil relapse into consumerism.

With that, global necesety for aral land and mineral resources diminishes, and we can allow nature to regains some space. After some time, it recovers.

This thought has been in my mind for years

As you can see, ideology of consumerism must be eradicated in roots.

Just claim the stars.

genetically engineer the rabies virus into the common cold so it can be transmitted by air, then get a couple of like minded people to inject themselves with it and go airport hopping. by the time the rabies virus starts showing, it will have spread to all corners of the globe and will be to late to cure in nearly all cases, effectively wiping out most of human kind whilst giving us the chance to shut down nuclear power plants and oil rigs.

then we start from a small population again and try not to fuck it up the next time

We kill self. Anything else and we will just grow and eat it up. We are like bacteria that replicates until it consumes everything, kills host, then dies.

No need for conspiracy, just feed everybody with sugar and carbohydrates, everybody gets diabetics, instead of making medicines to cure it (and food that is without sugar), make even more sugar, and madicines that only ease symptoms. Make all cheap food with lots of sugar, sugar everywhere. No need for any conspiracy theory, toxins depopulation, people will eat self to death with sugar.

This.

By having 4times the population. Nice.

>How do we stop destroying the planet
Provide one single example of a thing that has been "stopped," and the answer should be obvious.
It is the same way the example was stopped.
Drugs, war, hate, murder, rape, theft, buggery, slaughter, greed, incompetence, ignorance...
Now show me an innocent, of any age, gender, race, shade.

No real problem in the big picture. If humans go away or reduce their footprint (population culling) things should bounce back to "new normal" in a dozen millennia or so, if I'm pulling a number out of my ass. Most of earth's landmass is relatively fine, we're seeing species migrate, following the climate changes, and changes in flora.

The planet is fucking fine. Humanity has an expiry date.

Update your data, boiiiiii. Africa is the place to (not) be.

To stop destroying the planet is to stop life. So don't think about it.

Cannabis can be solution for fuels and materials.

>Implying they didn't only start investing in clean energy after whitey told them to

Tosh.o said stop having kids and crap thru the earth's resources es for the next 60 years. Funny he just came on on pandora.

>Implying anything would get done

>Cannabis is a panacea for all ills
Do you people hear yourselves?

>That map

Anymore food or aid that goes to Africa should have something sterilize that population

No it is the opposite.

Photosynthesis lowers entropy by transforming a very stable molecule (CO2) in less stable molecules (organic matter, celullosis).

We as animals, do in fact dissipate some of our input energy which thermodynamically means we are creating entropy but from a Information Theory standpoint, we have the tendency to organize and transform our environment, which reduces entropy.

You are an idiot, please retake thermodynamics and stop talking about information theory if you dont even now in which ensemble you're working.

P.S. The Guy you're responding to may sound idiotic but self organization by maximum entropy production is a matter of active research.

Is the planet getting destroyed?

mdpi.org/entropy/papers/e9040152.pdf
>Schrödinger suggested that the maintenance of high organization of living beings is due to a continuum influx of negative entropy
The rest of the article also supports my point, and this one too sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0005272805001945

As for your point on Information Theory, the state space is obviously too complex to express or even fathom, but it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

I am just saying it's one of the most effective collectors for solar energy, I am talking about FUEL, TECHNICAL HEMP, do you get it? It solves lot of problems, like wood does in housing,.

420 is not wakebaking and being lazy all day./

And why does this happen? It's not such a problem in countries that experience full legalisation and availability in practice. As far as I've gathered, it's more common to see a broad increase in passivity among users where young people get illicit access.
Most tokers quit regular use around 25-26 and don't go on to be life-long wastoids. It's postulated that the chemical effects on the brain are most significant before that time, but I might be talking horse shit.

IMO, cannabis has great potential once we drop the reaganite and nixonite notion that it's the worst thing since cholera, because it obviously isn't. If you use it too much, that's not indicative of a terrible drug that must be banned, it tells that you're not in a good place and need fucking help. Drug use is rarely a cause, very often a symptom.
Legalize now, and give more money to psychiatry to help those who need it.