Browsing through Veeky Forums's recommendations

>browsing through Veeky Forums's recommendations
>come across horror section
>always like horror
>check out rec image
>mostly typical classic stuff that isn't really all that horrifying or scary in this day and age
>read most of them as well
>check out modern recs
>come across this
>check out summary on amazon

>I Destroyed Your Life I Raped Your Wife I Am the Fucking Whargoul From the killing grounds of Stalingrad to the death camps of the holocaust.

Is Veeky Forums serious on this? Can anyone tell here tell me this book is actually good? This sounds like a book you guys would laugh at and make fun of and call edgy and shit, not one you would recommend.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eYoc_TBwQvo
youtube.com/watch?v=LINtrqUhwlg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like how they made it an eastern front wehrmacht soldier as well.

Thanks i'll add some to my list, but I really wanted to know about the book in question.

Sounds interesting at least. I still want to buy a copy of pic related.

>Is Veeky Forums serious on this?
You do realise that Veeky Forums isn't actually a hive mind and anyone could have added it for any reason? You're right, it looks retarded, same as anything by Carlton Mellick, who seems to be the only person recommending it. Why would you read a book by a member of GWAR?

Are you fucking retarded? Do you think Dave Brockie managed to write a good book in between heroin binges and coming with a clever way to spray some guys with a prosthetic dick?

I now feel bad saying you're retarded because I once read the Doom novelization. Sorry user.

That is by the great late David M. Brockie AKA Oderus Urungus singer of the band GWAR as it says there on the cover. You should do some research of the band AND the author because it will give the general idea and better understanding of what your in for; FYI that's a name of one of their songs. The man had a lot of political and social ideas that (IMO) shouldn't be taken to seriously about the word we are living because it isn't meant to be take seriously but rather to be taken as something to view in a different light from what is happening around in term of the music and the art behind the band and the former frontman.. In terms of this being good or not... It's totally worth giving a shot if you can truly go in with forgetting what is real and just in brace the book as fiction by definition.
and also the song atop

To be open minded?

>For people searching for that next gory book that delivers constant blood, guts and violence- look no further. Whargoul has everything you could ever want and more.

> It's all over the place and huge chunks of it are barely coherent, but it's a lot of fun if you're into crazy gore violence.

>Readers will also enjoy the fact that the narrator is a monster, a white man, a black man and a woman in the same book, all while retaining the same brutal characteristics and his passion for drugs, sex and violence.

Those are from the positive reviews. There's being open minded and there's being a fucktard.

Well you lost meaning on what is trying to be said here. It is all over the place true but did you just not read what you quoted? That is indeed trying to be open minded because the book literally isn't for everyone You have to go in to this book with an open mind. I don't know how else to put it but if you happy being a piece of shit rude asshole all your life be my guest, Some one bound to kick your ass for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=LINtrqUhwlg
I think this explains all that more clearly those are just passing reviews that highlight the popular thoughts on the book.this review says all that stuff but with a little bit more detail.

No, no, you're totally right. Everyone should definitely read this book, to be "open minded". They should read all the My Little Pony novelizations too -- it would be closed minded to assume that they're a total waste of time, right? Maybe go shoot at a cop, don't knock it 'til you try it! Inject liquid mercury into your eyeballs, don't be closed minded! Or I have a totally out-there suggestion for you: learn to type like an actual human being capable of stringing two thoughts together.

What in the world does any of that have to do with. reading a book... a fictional book? Lol. at least you knew what I was typing.. keep proving your awful human being with those kind of thoughts.

Also.. who said everyone should read this book?

The Veeky Forums recommendations were compiled by NEETs who never read the books.

They basically sat on their asses, googling up whatever title was thrown at them and adding it to an "infographic."

This place is trash, and the recommendations are the bellwether of that trash.

Maybe if you took my suggestion for you, you'd be able to figure it out.

Naw life is too good. thanks though.

what is an entry level pleb to do then?

>Is Veeky Forums serious on this?
Who knows?

>Can anyone tell here tell me this book is actually good?
Careful with the sentence structure user; some user my lose their shit with that error of adding a word where it doesn't make sense or god forbid for being human and making an error for what reason you typed that wrong for but seriously I read this and it's okay. Not bad not great, just okay but I would still suggest to give a shot.

Idk if it's worth being called edgy.. if you're in to the band the go for it if not take some drugs or perhaps try some for the first time while reading this book and get lost in this book.

Make sure to display it next to issue #53 of Tarot: Witch of the black rose. Quality comic.