Roommate's grill has bird shit, dead ants and slimy grease from hundreds of previous uses all over it. Disgusting...

>Roommate's grill has bird shit, dead ants and slimy grease from hundreds of previous uses all over it. Disgusting, not cleaning it. Not an option. It's his fucking grill.
>All of our pans are completely ruined because he used them to melt shit for youtube videos.
>Don't think I can use the microwave for beef.
So, I ask you fellow cu/ck/s... i wanna have burgers. Either Im gonna hit Wendy's or Applebees, but id rather cook at home...

Can I cook burgers in the oven? We've got a gigantic hotel pan that is fucked but half of it looks like it is probably clean enough to bake on. Can I bake hamburgers? Was thinking about broiling the pan and setting the burger on it to sear then cook it for like 25 minutes at like 450? I'm really bad at cooking so any help will be bad ass.

I'd recommend confronting your roommate, forcing them to clean up and get replacement pans and then ordering Chinese for the night.

If he doesn't comply just throw all the garbage he made into his room, buy new pans for yourself and put them behind a lock.

Or you could just continue being a pathetic spineless doormat, in which case you might as well use his dirt covered garbage cookware because that's all you deserve.

Stop being such a passive aggressive dipshit. Talk to your roommate if he ruined your stuff, and if it was his in the first place then buy your own pans.

Christ, the things some of you spergs do to avoid an actual conversation...

I should have specified that I'm kind of squatting here. I spend about 300 days a year helping a church / organization recruiting and helping in poor parts of the world. None of this stuff is mine (I dont even make a normal salary). I was gifted a $20 visa card so i thought i would do something nice for myself and make burgers.

so, ANYWAY... can i bake hamburgers?

>it's his fucking grill
it's his fucking house dog
i feel no sympathy for you anymore, you're lucky your "roommate" keeps you around at all. Do your part and clean the fucking grill if you want hamburgers.

I would assume so. Put them in the lowest position of the oven and set it to heat from beneath. Probably should be more than 150° C, flip em once or move them to top and turn on the grill.
Obviously check continiously until done.

I went to Wendy's . assholes on this board arent helpful, just assholes. rot in hell

Put aluminum foil over it.

>I'm a squatter who doesn't contribute to the house in any way
>Everyone else is an asshole, not me
You're a prick

Buy a new pan. Then hide it so he can't ever use it.

You're leeching from people and dare to complain about it.

Fuck off.

Yes, my roommate is a nice guy for letting me occupy a room in his home for a dozen weeks a year. Yes, he is a total slob piece of shit who does nothing but break stuff and melt shit and try to get a youtube video to go viral. But why would you invite someone to stay with you if you're going to leave a mountain of used toilet paper rolls in the broken bathtub, have a dining room set that was saoked in pickling juice for a youtube video leaning up against the wall by yhe front door, and have a new grill sitting in the box for over a year and two old disgusting grills out in the back yard which is covered in poison ivy and garbage that blows in from I95. Im not the piece of shit now, huh?

Go squat somewhere else then you worthless sponge

>I'm not the piece of shit now, huh?
are you kidding me? both of you sound awful, you're a match made in heaven. You're an entitle douche and he's a fucking slob, but at least he's a slob with equity.

Give your roommate the Wendys you just bought for letting you live there

Get a real job you fucking leech.

The roommate should make you clean the grill, the pans, the bathtub, and the pickle juice soaked dining room.

Buy a $12 Lodge pan and $8 of burgers instead

Hes letting you live for free. Clean his shit and sort him out as thanks like a good Christian. He invited you into his hone because deep down he wanted you to save him.

>he used them to melt shit for youtube videos.
made me kek

Clean the fucking grill. You help poor people with the Church all day long but you can't do your roommate, who is providing you a roof over your head for nothing in return, the small favor of cleaning his grill when you're the one who wants to use it anyways? Come the fuck on. It'll only take a couple of minutes, wear some gloves if it grosses you out.

*blow him

Fixed

filename always relevant

heat the grill up for a few minutes and give it a decent scrub you fucking princess. takes 2-5 minutes and you have a clean grill.

Or you could sit on Veeky Forums bashing your generous host like the ungrateful trash you are.
I hope you run out of fuel for the grill.