A friend asked me to make sonic themed food for his kids birthday

A friend asked me to make sonic themed food for his kids birthday.
Which is more edible, echidna, hedgehog or fox?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yKzEjpHgGh8
youtu.be/Km9f_wZGPdk
youtu.be/Qzb87qir7Cs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Echidnas are endangered and hedgehogs don't have much meat, so the fox is the best way to go. Plus you can actually hunt foxes in some countries like Australia.

Faur enough, I think I can find a fox. Got any ideas what to do with it? I heard they can taste pretty bad?
Something tails themed would be awesome

chili dogs you dumbass

So fox meat chilli dogs?

Is the kid autistic?

Ever heard of a gypo pasty?

youtu.be/yKzEjpHgGh8

It's a bit of a paradox, what came first, the tism or the sonic?

youtu.be/Km9f_wZGPdk

Just roast it with some seasoning. Fox doesn't taste that bad, but the meat is pretty tough.

I think it's the tism most likely. I was a weird kid who happened to have Sonic 2 be his first game, but I'm glad that the Adventure games on Dreamcast redpilled me to drop the sonic shit. I'm not autistic, but being exposed to Sonic so early in life I'm glad I was able to dodge the bullet.

This.

Jesus christ, just buy a cake with Sonic's face on it. Why would you waste the effort of killing a fox and making a fancy dish with it for a kid's birthday party? Fucking brats probably won't eat it anyway.

>kids don't care about food quality
Is this an American thing?

Like, just for the sake of the rhetoric here,

I don't think there's much good meat on any of those animals. However, my cat caught a hedgehog recently, and somehow succeeded in scooping out the entire contents of the guy and just leaving a husk of needles in the exact shape of a hedgehog. So if you were to get their hands on a hedgehog, you could feasibly scoop out the whole thing and serve some kind of dip or sauce INSIDE the husk, kind of like what some people do with avocado halves (for some reason).

>kid loves hedgehog
>make him eat a hedgehog
DEVILISH

>scoop out the whole thing and serve some kind of dip or sauce INSIDE the husk
Sounds creative.

Foxes are musky as hell, tho. That's the thing nobody tells you but you find out very quickly after interacting with them: they smell very very rank.
Their meat must taste like shit

man I would love to be able to share my cats kill with it.

This lmfao

youtu.be/Qzb87qir7Cs

True. Sonic had a thing for chili dogs. Is Sonic the Hedgehog still a thing? That might have been appropriate in 1994.