He imagines all the possible scenarios that put him in a position of society-wide respect and admiration

>he imagines all the possible scenarios that put him in a position of society-wide respect and admiration
>he imagines leaving a mark in history
>he imagines how his life will be a tale for future generations about overcoming impossible obstacles alone
>he imagines all the possible things he can still do if only he finally decided to start working on it
>he imagines how all these years spent idling in front of a computer will turn out to be a useful thing for the career of his choice
>he imagines how a sophisticated but happy girl, beautiful but not in a typical way, will meet him accidentaly and tear down the walls he built around him
>he imagines the special event that will finally start his "real life"
>he imagines meeting a minority of some kind and becoming best friends thanks to them both being social outcasts
>he imagines himself becoming a stoic but kind father
>he imagines being a very famous yet reserved artist
>he imagines being known for his intelligence, wit and mastery of the written and spoken word
>he imagines becoming finally secure of who he is and what he does
>as another empty day goes by
>he imagines

Yeah well I'll show you faggot

No need to imagine for me, my friend. I'm god's gift to the arts. In a few year's once my magnum opus is complete, dancers will stop dancing, userers will stop using and footballers will drop their balls mid-play to sit cross legged on their perfectly-mown field to sit cross-legged and bask in the glory of my masterpiece.
I don't imagine this, I weave it.
I'm writer.

I just want to write a good novel.

mfw

this post and image hit right into my feels. I am beneath those sorts of ilusions tho, now i just want to kill myself

>he imagines meeting a minority of some kind and becoming best friends thanks to them both being social outcasts

Yeah, i stopped reading right there buddy, you almost got me
MAGA

How do I break the cycle
>tfw you have thought up multiple fantasies about a better version of you

A man can dream

>>he imagines the special event that will finally start his "real life"

nice poem OP, at least you will make it

Holy fuck, i'm from /pol/ and this is board is fucking depressing. I hope to find the redpill here. I personally think that the event that will start it all is the realisation of you being at rock bottom. I want to believe.

she*

I made a screencap, in case you ever want something good for a feels thread (not either of these anons).

>he imagines all the possible scenarios that put him in a position of society-wide respect and admiration
This happens to me sometimes, but those are just actually ideas, I know they are not happening. Everything else is false.

>Implying I haven't already gone through this a billion times in my head
>Implying I would allow things such as >self doubt hold me back

This is what I say to myself every time I feel like taking a swim in angst.

>imagines the special event that will finally start "real life"

While I'm not stagnating or avoiding living at all, I still feel like this sometimes. I've gone through a lot of events that should have triggered some big, "real" feeling, like graduating, getting married, parents dying, having my first kid. Even on the Veeky Forums side, I've been commended by famous scholars in my field, and presented my work to fairly large audiences. But it still feels like nothing is really happening. I had hoped having a kid would do it, but it's still just like any other thing.

Yeah because you get 'used' to it and it just becomes normal to you. That 'real life' feeling you only get by constantly progressing and pushing your limits every day. Personally, I think it's just exhausting.

>he imagines being a very famous yet reserved artist
I'm envious of Pynchon for this.

>Vinny Caravella's Stance

>people I've never even imagined don't know who I am
wow this is super duper depressing guys maybe I'm not so special after all
t. 20 yr old faggot