What ingredients do you choose for a great quesadilla...

What ingredients do you choose for a great quesadilla? I want to cure my friend's phobia of them by making the best one I can

Scrambled eggs, cheese, ham, onion and some sort of sauce. I often use a spicy tomato relish.

black beans, corn and peppers cooked in cocoa and cumin sauce
pepper jack/chedder blend
corn tortillas

Pickled jalapeno slices and decent cheese is all you need

Lots of queso Oaxaca or any similar high quality cheese, really good store-bought tortillas or homemade tortillas cooked with butter

Anything else is for faggots

>my friend's phobia of them
It's fucking cheese and a tortilla, what is he a lactose-intolerant celiac?

Pepperjack cheese, chicken, bell peppers, salsa, sour cream.

I'd recommend also using fresh jalapenos, onion, and some taco spices if you can get them. Oh, and guacamole.

The salsa, sour cream, and guac are for dipping/smearing all over the finished quesadilla, not put in while cooking. Jalapenos can be either way, but if you want to add them on top afterwards, you should probably use canned ones.

A quesadilla bit my sister once.

yeah really how do you become afraid of quesadillas?

That looks a little overcooked dude

i had some really disgusting ramen once and sometimes i have little ptsd flashbacks whenever i eat ramen
it was the worst thing i ever tasted and i almost never ate ramen again

>friend has a phobia of the most elementary of dishes
>gives exotic ingredients

No wonder you are virgins lol

2 chee Z

>emmentaler
>black beans mushed into a paste
>a metric fuckton of garlic
>dried ground chili
>fresh cilantro (optionally parsley)
tiny bit of creme faiche if it comes out too dry to spread on the
>wheat tortillas
I fry them on dry pan or on a grill if having a bbq

Just use grated monterey jack mixed with some cumin. Melt it in the tortilla and serve with sour cream/salsa/queso/guac

Mild white melting cheese (jack, oaxaca, etc)
Sautéed garlic/onion/poblano
Corn tortillas
Fry in butter
Serve with avocado/pickled onion/sour cream/salsa/hot sauce/what ever you want

Literally one of the simplest foods to make that even the simplest of palates can enjoy, it's a grilled cheese sandwich on a tortilla for fucks sake. What's there not to like?

You need to kys immediately faggot pony poster.

Corn + Cheese >>>>>>>>> Wheat + Cheese

STOP HARASSING ME!

huitlacoche

Your friend is autistic and has an irrational fear of quesadillas.
You are a shitty friend for trying to cook one for them regardless of how well you do it or the quality of ingredients.

Nobody uses corn for quesadilla

Queso and lots of it. The tacqueria I always go to does this double decker type of deal where the cheese is in the bottom layer and all the other shit is folded on top, it's motherfucking divine the way they get the tortilla so crisp without marring it with burn marks while giving it enough integrity that it doesn't fall the fuck apart. At least until I start eating, I got no idea how to eat Mexican food that didn't come from Taco Bell without spilling that shit all over the place.

Does your friend like dancing and vanilla ice cream?

All you really need is good tortillas, good cheese, and whatever else you might have a taste for (or eat them with just cheese, that's always fine). There's no real wrong way to make a quesadilla. Make one with prosciutto and fresh mozzarella if you want.

It's a meme from My Little Pony. The main character was casually mentioned in one episode to have a fear of quesadillas. No real person is afraid of them.

Yeah, how'd you know!?

Oh please fuck off, Ruby. You were an annoying fuck on /mlp/ and you are an annoying fuck here or an every other board.

Because [spoiler]she's my waifu[/spoiler]

flor de calabaza. every other quesadilla is literally degenerate.

So here's how it's gonna go down...

I'm gonna continue to be an annoying tripfag
You're gonna keep bitching
I'm going to continue to love every minute of it

Ya cooked the shit out of it

cook some chicken with some peppers and onion
use good cheese
make the outside really crisp but not burnt
sour cream guac and salsa on the side maybe a wedge of lime or lemon

Onions, Spinachs and mushrooms.

Really, it needed more cooking. Or at least the fillings did. The shrooms were still pretty soggy. Not sure how to get them to cook down enough, they were already getting burnt when I did the filling stuff.