Would you ever eat dog?

Would you ever eat dog?

I would.

I hear pug soup tastes like pulled pork

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-unYQp4kN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a dog eat dog world user

Though I am morally opposed to it id probably try it to see what it is like provided it looked alright. Same goes for horse, people and pretty well everything else.

I ate dog when I was a teenager and my older brother smuggled some back from Hong Kong. I wouldn't do it now, I'm older and wiser, the Chinese are fucking barbarians.

Those girls are real pros, their smiles look almost unstrained.

I don't see how eating pig is any different so of course I would

this

Assuming the animal is killed ethically (not boiled alive like some gooks do) eating a dog is no different than eating a cow

Killing pugs is probably the most humane thing you can do for them.

*doggy dog

>killed ethically
if you're killing it, why care if it's done "ethically?"

One on the right needs to work on her gaze, there is still some panic in there

Pigs are omnivores and normally fed a vegetarian diet. Dogs are obligate carnivores and must eat meat.

tl;dr: carnivore meat tastes terrible.

that's bogus. tuna is delicious

Japanese detected.

No

>killed ethically

Ehh I guess your right.

I mean if boiling the dog alive makes it tastes better I guess that would be ok.

>Dogs are obligate carnivores and must eat meat
not true. one of the oldest living dogs was fed a diet of beans, rice, and vegetables.

dogs are adapted to living with humans, so they aren't obligate carnivores like wolves or even cats

Ate Bosintang, a hot spicy dogmeat soup, in Korea. Stringy and not good. Pork, beef or chicken would have been much better.

Ironically, had to put down an 18 year old dog today. Did not eat it.

>tfw cryinglikeababbyallday.jpg

Of course I would OP; I'm not racist.

I've been quietly looking for it. They used to serve it here in Taiwan but the animal rights assholes got up in people's shit about it. I hear it's still around in some small mom-and-pup shops though.

>mom-and-pup shops

a dog can literally live until death eating only dog food, and some people even have veggetarian dogs, they eat whatever we give them

the fuck does that even mean

you can live until death drinking bleach too you fucking idiot

>wants more dead dogs
>calls people who want to save dogs assholes
cat detected

>horse meme
Is this because of that scandal?
Horse meat is a delicacy and costs a shitton of money in french restaurants, where you get horse steaks etc. Nothing "edgy" about eating horsemeat.

I ate dog recently in Indonesia, tastes like red meat, similar to cow for me. It could've been the spices used though

what he means is that domestic dogs evolved millennia ago to eat garbage from human diets. they are not wolves. saying "dogs aren't meant to eat grains" is like saying "humans aren't meant to drink cow's milk". it's bunko superstitious garbage by reddit scientists who go around repeating stupid bullshit like "if you eat raw eggs it cures the hangover"

If you want to eat some dog, I have good news.
There's an annual dog festival where you can eat all the dog you want.

I had dog when I was in South Korea, didn't taste very good since it was cooked in to many spices that just tasted hot with no real flavor.

youtube.com/watch?v=1-unYQp4kN0

Well thank you for informing me. I didnt think eating horse was very edgy but I guess it is.

I know fucking well what you're talking about

I eat pork, but I don't want to eat pork from a pig that was boiled alive.

That is for subhuman chinks.

Thr adrenaline makes it taste better :)

Gook pls leave

>implying everyone doesn't know that pain builds flavor.

French cuisine has tons of torture food and they are considered one of the top culinary countries in the world.

Just look at the motherfucking Ortolan Bunting

>The birds are caught with nets set during their autumn migratory flight to Africa. They are then kept in covered cages or boxes. This "artificial night" causes the birds to gorge themselves on grain (usually millet seed) until they double their bulk. "Roman Emperors stabbed out ortolans’ eyes in order to make the birds think it was night, making them eat even more". The birds are then thrown into a container of Armagnac which both drowns and marinates the birds.

Literally stabbing out a tiny birds eyes to increase its flavour. Fucking Rome of all places which is like the greatest civilization of all time. You telling me you know more than Roman emperors?

Stabbing eyes out doesn't directly add flavor. You get the same effect keeping them in a dark cage. Without sight they eat more and add mass and drowning is a way to kill it without damaging the bird, bonus flavor comes from the Armagnac.

>Stabbing eyes out doesn't directly add flavor. You get the same effect keeping them in a dark cage

Thats not true.

The pain releases hormones

I don't think those hormones would persist for the week after where it just eats and eats. If anything it sounds pretty comfy to just sit in a room and just binge eat

horse meat is like normal meat in italy, not even a delicacy, you can buy it like cow meat where they sell it.

Its not common, but not foe grass expensive.

adrenaline actually makes meat harder, thats why you need to kill pigs in specific manners.

These pics are so sad.
Like these fat fucks and crack head looking mother fuckers coming for these pics with these hot girls.
They're so happy to get a pic with them, but they know that the only reason the girls would even breath the same air as them, is because they're paid to.

I'd like to try it.

maybe, I'd at least try it.

this. I enjoy goat(which I believe would be similar to dog) but I wouldn't be able to eat a dog. Their diets are too off.